[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here will go watch the new Ghostbusters movie "iron
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: ghostbusters.jpg (94 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters.jpg
94 KB, 1440x900
Who here will go watch the new Ghostbusters movie "ironically"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvO3XoGG7u4
>>
Aw damn. For a second I thought that was Tony Law. Would have been far more entertaining.
>>
>posting a numale that tries his hardest to pretend he isn't one
reminder uncle terry boned this guys boyhole too
>>
>>66651040
Fuck you for making me give this video a view
>>
>>66651734

I kek'd because this was also my response but I wasn't going to post anything
>>
I'm probably torrent it when it gets leaked. I want to see the Bill Murray cameo.
>>
Ill download the BRRip, maybe.
>>
>>66651040
This guy is unfunny retard and his videos are shite
>>
>>66651040
I fucking hate this guy.

But he's kind of right on this
>>
DUDE BEARD LMAO
>>
>>66651349
>numale that tries his hardest to pretend he isn't one
Literally /pol/
>>
>>66651349
>>66651734
>>66651768
>>66652226
>>66652227
>>66652245
>>66652546
can't handle the truth?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuTWMMpv4yk
cucks
>>
>>66651040
That's fucking retarded
It looks terrible but really not for those reasons
And it's a fucking movie it doesn't need to be realistic, and his version of this movies sounds as fucking awful if not worse than what Ghostbusters is shaping up to be.
This faggot has not even seen the first Ghostbusters from what it sounds.
>>
>>66652584
>Economic system rips people off
>"NO don't look at rich poeple! It's Feminism and Blacks fault! White Pride!"

kill yourself, cuck
>>
I unironically thought the trailer was pretty funny, Melissa McCarthy cracked me up with the possession / head turning but then I dropped it when the silverback started being loud.
>>
File: 1394590297767.jpg (44 KB, 581x582) Image search: [Google]
1394590297767.jpg
44 KB, 581x582
>>66652584
haha
dat first clip
>>
Gonna see it day 1 just to spite white people

hahaha
>>
>This thread
The best part is that people get to see Gavin McInnes' good fashion sense
>>
>>66653139
>to spite white people
Are you daft? White people are going to be the major demographic watching this. White women at that.

GRRRRRL POWER
>>
thats not why its going to flop
no politics bullshit meme shit

theyre trying to appeal to an audience that doesn't care about the movie, while also actively trying to push back the audience that would care about it

theres no audience for the movie
>>
NOBODY'S GONNA FUCK YOU!!!!!!
>>
I was ready to greentext this nigga to shit but he makes a lot of good points tbqh. Specifically the bit about them being badasses. It'd be a more interesting movie if they were afraid.
>>
>>66653327
>no politics bullshit meme shit
>theres no audience for the movie

thats the problem. Because of the obvious politic agenda ("girl power") as represented as gavin discusses partly in the video, namely girl power equals girls behaving like (funny) dudes, there is no audience for that movie. Who is it gonna appeal to? Dudes? Gals? feminine guys? masculine girls?
They pushed it to far. The only ones who are going to watch that movie are "internet people". Reddit SJWs on the on side, because they want to support movies like that with every ounce of their being, no matter if they actually like it, and /pol butthurts on the other side because they want something to hate on.
>>
>>66651040
Holy shit that guy has a mentality of a 15 year old
>>
>>66652584
>that first clip

Fucking based.
>>
>>66652584
First clip is amazing
>>
I'm going to watch it because I want to see for myself if it's something I would like.
>>
>>66651349

He could kick your ass you fucking faggot. And I'd join in. I'd fucking kill you. I would kill you.
>>
>>66651040
I will never watch that movie in a way that will register. I won't pay for it. I won't torrent it. I might watch a few minutes if it's an inflight movie.
>>
>>66652584
savagery
>>
>>66652584
>you dont mean turkey
>>
File: Fight me.jpg (105 KB, 630x828) Image search: [Google]
Fight me.jpg
105 KB, 630x828
>>66653802
>>
>>66651349
He's not a numale. But he may as well be their opposite counterpart.

A broken clock can be right once or twice a day. But Gavin is pretty fucking retarded overall. I can't honestly think that he sincerely holds any of his views because if he thinks his "arguments" prove anything on any subject he'd be a complete fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.