[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never saw such an effort from normies of avoiding not callin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: throwingchickengbs16post.jpg (88 KB, 593x889) Image search: [Google]
throwingchickengbs16post.jpg
88 KB, 593x889
Never saw such an effort from normies of avoiding not calling the trailer shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDS-kzbCO08

This will be a groundbreaker.
>>
>>66649174
I liked the trailer.
>>
>>66649174
>I hope the jokes are funnier
>Reducing it to the barf joke
>Will the black actor only scream
>Is this a reboot, why the fuck are they showing what happend 30 years ago (also Winston wasn't a scientist)
>>
>>66649174
It really wasn't that bad. People on /tv/ are just bending over backward to find anything to pick at as usual.
>>
"normies" is a normalfag meme, wannabe /r9k/
>>
>>66649323
just going with the jingoisms. those guys in the clip are certainly not /tv
>>
>>66649355
>jingoisms

I'm not sure you used the correct word there, anon.
>>
>>66649174
I think the trailer included unnecessary exposition (i.e. "Holtzman, you're a brilliant engineer." and "Erin, no one is better at quantum physics more than you." and "You guys are really smart about this science stuff, but I am black I know New York."). Might as well wear name tags that say "Venkman-type", "Stantz-type", "Spengler-type", and "Winston-type". Also, is any contemporary movie exempt from the dubstep/EDM score?
>>
>>66649355
Neither are you though
>>
>>66649317
Hello Sony.
>>
>>66649315

Winston was a Scientist, he mentions his PHD in the video game.
>>
trailer was pretty good desu

ghosts were good, 3/4 of the cast is good-tolerable and their car is great
>>
>>66649388
he used it fine, being overly involved in propagating your own milieu (/chan) by using discussions, words, opinions inherent to it. like using memes, like JUST, normie, fag etc.
>>
File: 4.jpg (96 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
96 KB, 245x320
>>66649448
are you?
>>
>>66649532
Does trying to be saetre make you?
>>
Jesus criminy, I am not looking forward to this. A rebastardization of Ghostbusters movie
>>
>>66649464
He gets a PhD, he didn't have one in the first movie.
>>
>>66649464
that doesnt count in my video game winston is a nigger
>>
>>66649174
>>66649174
OP shilling his garbage youtube channel.

Host dude can't go four seconds without GASPING annoyingly.
>>
>>66649174

The trailer got barely a chuckle out of them and they're trying to pretend they liked it. Their biggest reaction was to seeing Slimer, which is just nostalgiabait so that "nerds" can wank to knowing a thing from the 80s.
>>
File: kekpepe.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
kekpepe.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>66649317
>tfw shills can't even say its good but only that it's not that bad
>>
>>66650028
>OP shilling his garbage youtube channel.
I like Honest Trailers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZMzf-SDWP8&list=PL86F4D497FD3CACCE&index=45
>>
>>66649174

It looks ok it's very flat I'm not excited for it but I'm also not dreading it's release
>>
>>66649174
>normies

Kill yourself.
>>
>>66649464
He meant a Pretty HUGE Dick
>>
File: mfw47.jpg (208 KB, 646x484) Image search: [Google]
mfw47.jpg
208 KB, 646x484
A female Ghostbusters?

Pffft. Who are they gonna fight, the ghosts of all the babies they aborted?
>>
>>66649174
so they switched all characters for women?

everything about this seems mediocre, the effects, the comedy, their archetypes/roles. this really feels like rebooting just for the sake of earning a quick buck using a known name, rather than actually revive the franchise or add anything meaningful to it, so basic hollywood protocol in this day and age.
>>
>>66650786

>implying these ghostbusters aren't earth shattering muff divers
>>
They have the nerve to go on to try and deconstruct the fucking thing.
Usually people laugh during a trailer for a comedy. This was not one of those occasions.
>>
>>66651592
>Usually people laugh during a trailer for a comedy. This was not one of those occasions.

laugh to what?
- the "y'all smart and sheeit, but me knows da streets"
- the 'is it the hair or my hat'
- the "power of smth compells you"
- the hitting the woman eventhough it is obvious the ghost left
- the "it went into all my cracks"
- the "hell nuw"
- the "you are an engineer and a quantum physicist, and I am a fat nothing that gets burned on something"

tell me anon, WTF did you find funny in that trailer !? tell me one scene where you not chuckled, fuck no, just blew your air through your nose a little more than you usually do, and I'll acknowledge it was funny.
>>
>>66652856
i think he was making a point about it NOT being funny.
>>
This is why you avoid sponsored Youtube review channels, they are paid to not shit on it because Sony probably run ads before it.
>>
>>66649317
It looked better than i expected, but that's not the same as saying it looked good. It certainly didn't make me want to watch the movie.

Gorilla woman looks especially awful. All that needless screaming.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 750x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 750x740
>>
>30 minutes long

no
>>
>>66649174
>normies
You belong on reddit.
>>
>>66649174
What do you expect? They are huge SJWs that eat up all anything "progressive". They don't want to trash the movie because MUH SOGGY KNEE.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.