[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, explain it to me. How did this bitch get picked to play Hermione
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: oogaboonga.jpg (30 KB, 620x374) Image search: [Google]
oogaboonga.jpg
30 KB, 620x374
Ok, explain it to me. How did this bitch get picked to play Hermione other than because she's black?

Netflix got S17 of Midsommer Murders and I just saw her in one episode. She is not only ugly as all sin, but she's a terrible actress and you can barely understand anything she's saying through her giant ass teeth.

Also I noticed that ever since the brits threw a fit about Midsommer Murders not having black people there's at least one black person in every episode now.

What the hell is wrong with you brit bongs?
>>
Have you ever seen a "professional play", /v/?
>>
JAFFA KREE!
>>
ZAP MUTHAFUCKA
>>
Why do you care about what happens for some stupid play?
>>
Sheeeit dumbass cracka mothafucka its not no damn LeviOHsa its that LeviohSA dumbass cracka bixnood gibs me dat mufuggin obama phone
>>
>>66624144
glad I wasn't the only one who thought that when I saw the thumbnail
>>
>>66624105
It's just a play. /pol/ really needs to step their game up. Instead of getting upset over banal shit like this why not post more Holocaust statistics or something else important.
>>
Shut yo bitch ass lookin ugly ass up
>>
>>66624143
I have, several. Being able to enunciate is integral to the success of the stage play.

Bitch sounds like she's got a bag of dicks stuck at the back of her throat.
>>
> Brittish accent play.

Jesus why would anyone sit through that kind of torture?
>>
Because she fits the authors vision of Hermione. Not that hard.

To paraphrase /tv/ if there's too many roles for blacks go write your own books with white characters
>>
IT'S LEVIOSA YOU DUMB ASS NIGGA
>>
>>66624347

comedy gold from the boys on twitter and /v/ right here lads
>>
>>66624322
I didn't know Hermione in the books had a speech impediment.
>>
WELFARUS IGNORMUS
>>
>>66624432
I didn't know you wrote them
>>
> Summons Newports.
>>
>>66624524
I didn't know you did either? What is this, english lit? Do we need to find out what the intended meaning of the author was when they said the room was blue?

The author gave a clear description of the character, black or white it makes no difference, but she wasn't described as a nigress with an overbite the size of north ireland who talks like she gargles cum every morning.
>>
>stage play
This isn't /tv/ related just because /lit/ makes you insecure.
>>
WE WAS WIZADS N SHEIT
>>
>>66624105
Why couldnt it be aisha tyler :(
>>
>>66624105
AY! WHO YOU CALLIN MUDBLOOD CRACKA?
YOU FINNA GET BEAT THE FUCK UP, FUCK WITH ME BAKA
>>
> Backwards sorting cap.
>>
>British shit

Oh damn. I almost gave a shit there for a second.
>>
>>66624322
>Because she fits the authors vision of Hermione. Not that hard.
I thought that was Emma Watson
>>
>>66624322
>Because she fits the authors vision of Hermione

Stale b8
>>
>>66624322
>To paraphrase /tv/ if there's too many roles for blacks go write your own books with white characters

>a bunch of retards that get upset if you call them shit taste
>even writing half a book
ayyyyyyyyy
>>
I enjoyed watching MM because I could escape into an England that was still 100% white, spoke 100% normal BE.

This spoils it, if I had wanted to watch dindus, I would have put on MTV.
>>
>>66624730

At least now there's a good reason midsummer has a murder each week
>>
>>66624730
Well other minorities did occasionally show up in MM, but it seems like they've been forced to have a quota now on black people.

Because there's a ton of niggers living in the English country side apparently.

Eh, I'm just going to go back and re-watch the earlier seasons with Jonathan Nettles. The show's not as good as it used to be anyway.
>>
>>66624771
Like I said, I watched it to see an unspoiled England, the murder was a minor annoyance at best.

I want the south to fight harder next time.
>>
File: 1390188550026.png (13 KB, 536x498) Image search: [Google]
1390188550026.png
13 KB, 536x498
>>66624105
>>
why is harry potter named harry potter anyway? why not thomas potter?
>>
>>66624894
he doesn't shave very often
>>
>>66624894

Because his middle name is pussyhole.
>>
>>66624653
Underrated
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.