[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why all the hate? I actually am enjoying it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: love.jpg (8 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
8 KB, 184x273
Why all the hate?

I actually am enjoying it
>>
>when he rolls up to his ex girlfriends house by accident while high

It was pretty funny
>>
>>66612723
For whatever reason a lot of the best ongoing TV gets zero traction on /tv/

Just look at Bojack or Casual. Bojack threads usually get hijacked by assblasted shitposters, and I don't think I've ever seen a Casual thread. Or Louie, those threads usually turn into shit about Louie being cuckold.

Anyway, Love was great I'm looking forward to S2
>>
Honestly surprised how much I liked it. Seeing a semi-realistic portrayal of romance in 2016 also helps me get over anxieties I have about it.
>>
>tfw because of this show you now realize your ex was giving you signs to break up with her

:(
>>
>>66613485
Talk to her and figure it out. It's your relationship too.
>>
>>66614128
>ex
thanks Dr Greg
>>
>>66612723
It's ok. I hate Gus as a character, he's a major pussy and an awful person with no redeeming qualities. Mickey is better by comparison. I enjoyed the first half of the season more than the second. The latter half relies on too much cringe humor and Gus gets really insufferable.
>>
Gillian is fantastic in this, she totally sells her character's drama and makes Gus' shit seem like a joke in comparison

I hope S2 addresses that these two are in no way good for each other, they're just both broken and lonely and fill that void in each other. I can't see this relationship working
>>
>tfw you slowly start to realize how fucked up Mickey is over the course of the season
>tfw she starts facebook and instagram stalking Gus

jesus, I did not expect this show to go this way. But the ending still made me feel all :3
>>
it's good i guess, i like the girl more than the autist but it's not very interesting.

the threeway scene was p. hot f-a-m
>>
>>66614281
How is Mickey a good person? She is literally a whore. I just got through with the third episode , where Gus is obviously into her and texts her, and Mickey goes and fucks her boss . Like holy shit this show makes me hate woman more than ever
>>
>>66614330
implying stalking someones facebook and instagram is fucked up, everyone does it, thats what its for
>>
>>66614652
people actually do this?
>>
>>66614863
Normies do it all the time. My ex and her sister would do it all the time and they were both 10/10 stacies.
>>
>>66614863
I stalk all my exes on instagram literally all the time. I don't know why, but I do.
>>
>>66614982
>>66614990
weird, do males do this?
>>
>>66615073
Yes, but I also enjoy penis.
>>
>>66615073
Yeah
I made a fake facebook account with some random good looking dude, that way I can jack off to the girls in high school since they'll add anyone
Shits great
>>
>>66615139
>masturbating to girls you knew in high school
this has to be weird
>>
>>66613050
Louie is the only decent thing you mentioned.
>>
>>66613050
/tv/ just hates shows with characters that remind them of themself
>>
>>66614401
I hope you also hate Gus when he does the same thing emotionally
>>
>>66613415
this have to be a shill post no normal person talks like that
>>
I hate how his ex-girlfriends mentions that Gus really isn't a nice person, but it is never shown.
>>
I still don't get how mickey knew that gus fucked heidi. It felt like I missed an episode
>>
>>66615402
probably just assumed it since they were at the party together. The rumors about them got around pretty fast, everyone at his job knew about it the next day.
>>
>>66613050
not shitposting but bojack was honestly so bad. watched both seasons to see if my opinion would change.

unlikeable character. plot goes in circles. the characters are like a meme, its like when in the office all the characters got super zany and shit as if they knew they were on tv
>>
>>66615326
>expecting /r9k/ to be fair or have self-awareness
>>
>>66614863
>>66615073

I searched through a girls twitter feed to here her talk about her period cramps so I could calculate when she was ovulating and thus most horny.
>>
>>66615326
Well as they say, Karma is a bitch.

That's the treatment SLUTS get for being SLUTS. No sympathy from me.
>>
>>66615167
It wasn't really know, it was more they talked to me once or twice and were extremely hot
>>
I can't get through this awkward first date. I like how it's so real though. Like if you think about it, people do that thing where they listen to others conversations and it's like a "joke". And how they were using that as a crutch
>>
>>66615073
Am a grill btw XD
>>
>>66616125
joke
your dead
>>
>>66615950
he's not very good at dating, both his dates went absolutely horrible.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.