[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post "weird" or "off" Simpsons episodes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: Ehhh.jpg (10 KB, 272x260) Image search: [Google]
Ehhh.jpg
10 KB, 272x260
Post "weird" or "off" Simpsons episodes, bonus points for pre-S11

>That episode where Lisa convinces Bart to cover up how they murdered Martin
>That episode where Grandpa is visited by his old buddies from the Airforce
>That episode where Springfield legalises gay marriage and it's the most stereotypical thing ever
>>
>>66611383
>That episode where Homer and Marge recount their wild youth in the 90s
>>
>>66611383
>That episode where Lisa is Bart's "babysitter"

Ghastly bants
>>
>>66611383
>That episode where Lisa does crosswords and the special guests are two literal whos that edit crosswords or something

So fucking strange
>>
>>66611383
All of season 1 seems weird to me.
>>
>>66612209
I feel you. Outwith the obvious episodes, series 1 has some fucking weird episodes. Like that one where Bart goes to the smart school.
>>
>that episode in season 1 where Marge is an alcoholic who gets drunk at Mr. Burns' party and Homer is a more intelligent family-centric man
>>
>that one episode with Lady Gaga where all the jokes revolve around "lady gaga is here"
I'm not even one of those "the new episodes are total shit" guys but that was painful to watch.
>>
>>66612481
A lot of the new (post S15) episodes are pretty painful to watch. Like that episode where Homer gets more involved in Barts education, and he starts helicopter parenting. What even was that? I felt like it was written for such a tiny niche that there's no hope I could have gotten it.
>>
>>66612481
>I'm not even one of those "the new episodes are total shit" guys

well maybe you fucking should be have you ever thought about that. Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to go after you like that. Go back far enough and we're all related to each other bacteria brother
>>
>That episode where Santas Little Helper becomes a cop and Bart gets a Snake
>>
>That fucking STRANGE episode where we get Snake's backstory and Homer, Snake, Mr Burns and Homer all get in a mexican stand off
>>
>>66612606
What the fuck is with this weirdass bacteria brother shit I'm seeing
>>
That episode where Homer goes to the chilli carnival and enters a magical trippy world.

Plus the first time I watched that episode, I downloaded a shitty poor quality version off Limewire. The speech went out of sync after he starts tripping and I thought it was part of the episode until near the end.
>>
>>66613174
What the fuck were they thinking with that entire sequence
>>
>>66613174
but senpai, that episode is amazing
>>
>That episode where Marge tries helping out that convict that is good at art
>>
This thread is stupid. You're just listing every episode
>>
>Armin Tamzarian
>>
File: 1428955445083.jpg (12 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1428955445083.jpg
12 KB, 250x236
>That episode where Bart elopes with a pregnant teen who wants to marry him so he could be the father.
Literally My Wife's Son: the episode
>>
File: 1452659106029.png (88 KB, 195x188) Image search: [Google]
1452659106029.png
88 KB, 195x188
>>66612606
>bacteria brother
>>
>That episode when Homer founds out about his half brother
>>
>>66612209
Yep. The episode where Homer loses his job and attempts to kill himself is so bizarre.
>>
>>66614835

They didn't think the show was for kids at that point
>>
What's the most memorable episode from season 6?

I'm currently marathoning it and so far my favorites are:
>the one where bart and lisa play hockey against each other ("KILL BART/ KILL, BART")

>homie the clown, that slapstick bit at the end was so fucking good
>>
>>66614419
For a second I thought you were joking. But yeah that actually happened.
wtf
>>
>that tree house of horror where Homer gets bit by a spider and the whole joke is that he can't speak so he farts to communicate.
>In that same Treehouse of Horror when they decide to reference Avatar 2 years after it came out.
>>
>>66612209
I always forget that Bart goes to France as an exchange student and that Maggie lives with a family of bears.

It seems so wacky when compared to the relatively down to earth show they made over the next several years.
>>
>>66615791
>mfw they reference pulp fiction ages after it came out
>still fine though, because we autists on /tv/ reference 'old' movies all the time, right my 'insert pill thing about the matrix-ed' brothers?
>>
>>66615952
Because Pulp Fiction is a timeless classic.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x430
The episode where Homer has to pull pranks for Mr Burns. It has Homer being raped by a panda.
>>
>>66615970
Top lel
>references are okay when I feel like it
Good for you.
>>
That episode where Marge catches Homer touching Maggie
>>
>homerpalooza

fucking shit
>>
>That episode where Marge literally rapes Homer.
>Marge roids up and gets very buff and insists on snuggling with Homer
>Homer declines
>Marge then proceeds to rape. R. A. P. E
>The next morning Homer is shown to be visibly limping following Marge's rape.

I cannot stress enough that Homer was *literally* RAPED by Marge.
>>
>>66613174
>>66613294

The chili cook-off is one of my favorite episodes.
>>
>>66616309
Reminder that it's followed by the X-Files episodes. Two of the best weird episodes and probably the best two back to back episodes in the entire canon.
>>
>>66616522

this senpai
>>
That episode where Skinner is revealed to be an imposter
>>
>>66616068
>implying that isn't the very argument you're making
>>
>>66611383
That episode where you posted this exact thread a week ago
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.