[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's her name again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: nsfw.jpg (41 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
nsfw.jpg
41 KB, 980x490
http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/fashion-and-beauty/news/a785395/girls-star-lena-dunham-apologises-for-photoshop-outburst-as-publisher-proves-it-didnt-airbrush-her-pictures/
>>
It says what her name is right in that URL and right in the title.
It's Lena Dunham.
Hope this helps.
>>
They are so mean! How dare they make her look horrible by making her think her body is fake!
>>
>>66601214
She looks like this guy I used to go to school with who was and still is a competitive mma fighter. Except she hasn't had countless punches/kicks to the face
>>
I love that she still, after they BTFO of her, continued to imply that they touched it up.

>it doesn't matter about facts I FEEL violated

Where can I get off this gay planet
>>
>>66601214
Ms. Butter Gollem
Little Fat Grease
Porridge Pants
Lena Dontmakemesick
>>
>"I wanna live in this wild world and play the game and get my work seen
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>66601214
>attempts to get feminism cred
>fails
>>
File: 1454631891518.jpg (101 KB, 959x854) Image search: [Google]
1454631891518.jpg
101 KB, 959x854
>>66601214
>maybe it's turning 30

Get rekt right into the wall, roastie.
>>
>I have a long and complicated history with retouching. I wanna live in this wild world and play the game and get my work seen, and I also want to be honest about who I am and what I stand for. Maybe it's turning 30. Maybe it's seeing my candidate of choice get bashed as much for having a normal woman's body as she is for her policies
>Clinton supporters
>>
>>66601214
Stop giving this child molesting cunt attention
>>
>>66602513
Nothing ironic there.

She's as fake and manipulative as the person she's supporting
>>
>>66601699
#REKT
>>
File: mad qt.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mad qt.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
who /sho is qt/ here

jenna is also qt but a whore

who /unironically watches girls/ here

who /fuck marnie/ here

who /pop ecstacy before a wedding/ here
>>
Damn so she saw a pic of her self from a few years ago and thought she looked too good so it had to be a photoshop
>>
>she actually looked cute once
>she couldn't say no to the cakes
>she blames society for not accepting women with weight
>she probably hates herself for not accepting her weight
>she could've been saved
>that feel
>>
>>66603184
She'll always be ugly on the inside
>>
>>66603011
I've watched since season 2. Adam, Ray and the gay dude are the best characters
>>
>uses any chance she gets for Shillary

now I just hate her even more
>>
>>66603184
her eyes are the same colour as faeces.
>>
>>66603184
>>
>>66601214

Shes a fucking child molester. And incestuous child molester. She violated her own sister.

Who the fuck gives a shit about anything that monster says.
>>
>>66603184
she coul have been a 7,5/10
>>
>>66601214
Grimmus
Le unfunny pear
Butterbody
>>
lena "fruity pebbles" dunham
>>
>>66601214
>puts as many sex scenes as possible between her character and Adam Driver
>complains about Adam Driver's body in her book
>Adam Driver gets to be in star wars while she gets accused of rape and pedophilia

Lena the Hutt got what she deserved
>>
>>66605703
> complain about Adam drivers body in the book?
Care to elaborate? Also if someone can tldr the op article? I don't want to give Lena Dunham any sense of worth by clicking on a link with her name or looking it up
>>
>fat hambeast with the body of a refrigerator
>>
>>66605798
Something about that not everyone's job includes slamming your vagina down to a guy who was a shit load of foundation on his ass to hide his assne.
>>
File: 3478765432.jpg (294 KB, 609x960) Image search: [Google]
3478765432.jpg
294 KB, 609x960
>>66605703
Based Adam.
>>
>>66605852
Fucking bitch... whatever, Driver has a bright and good career ahead of him while Dunham will fade in to irrelevancy.

''Silence'' is coming out this year.
http://collider.com/silence-cannes-2016-martin-scorsese-liam-neeson/
>>
File: hypocrisy.jpg (149 KB, 968x654) Image search: [Google]
hypocrisy.jpg
149 KB, 968x654
>>66601214
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.