[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gods of Egypt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
Budget: 140MM
Gross: 14MM

>no more career for Butler
>>
>>66568716

24:Live another Day-lite still coming out.
>>
he'll be fine
>>
DIS ESSSS..... UNEMPLOYMENT
>>
File: dazed eli.jpg (523 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
dazed eli.jpg
523 KB, 2400x2400
he's old and drunk most of the time anyway.

My mom likes Gerard Butler and is laid up with a broken leg so I brought her some of his movies.

He got so fat she didn't believe that it was him in 300.
>>
>>66568729
That'll probably underperform. Gods of Egypt though, shit, not even plebs could be convinced to watch it. It's rare that we get mega bombs like this these days.
>>
>>66568716
>gods of egypt
>white
hmmm
>>
Saving the Prez 2 Electric Boogaloo will save his career
>>
He doesn't have much of a career anyway.
>>
>>66568716
no one will even remember he was in this, or even know this movie exists, just like now
>>
>>66568716
That had a budget of 140m? What the fuck? Half of the time the CG was just awkard and in some scenes it looked PS2-tier.
>>
No one could have predicted African Americans taking over American culture through social media

Blacks say we wuz kingz, yanks say yes sir please fuck my wife
>>
>>66568716
will this be the biggest bomb in hollywood history?
>>
>Crow
>Dark City

man, what the fuck happened to Alex Proyas
>>
>>66569510
Unfortunately this is accurate. Ahere I live any time a black person is present it feels like everyone sucks up to them to be "cool" or something. And of course im always ostracized for not sucking up to anybody.
>>
>>66569775

Nothing, even he admits those movies never really did well commercially
>>
>>66569510
This is true.

But has anyone else notices that movies Fantasy movies taking place in Ancient days has ALWAYS tanked?

That movie with the rock tanked
Those two greek movies tanked (not 300)
The movie after 300 tanked
This tanked
The Noahs ark movie tanked
The Christan bale leading the kikes out of Egypt tanked
>>
>>66568716
Looks like Illerminaty is running out of mind control spells.
>>
>>66568716
Honestly what the hell were they thinking
>>
>>66569775
Nothing The Crow was and remains awful. Dark City was ok.
>>
>>66570134
It blows my mind they keep trying. It has to be some sort of grand laundering scheme like the producers or something.
>>
>>66568716

>make a movie about ancient egypt with a predominately white cast
>everyone complains that there are too many white actors, "we wuz kings", sjw outrage, gawker headlines, etc
>make a movie about ancient egypt with a predominately black cast
>no one goes to see it because black casts don't have any box office draw, especially in asia where people just flat out wont go to a film at all with a black cast

No way to win if you are the producer/director, except don't make films set in egypt.
>>
>>66570134

The last one was actually pretty good though, well, it wasn't terrible.
>>
>>66568776
You realize that for 300 all the actors were literally eating nothing but beef patties and flipping tires between scenes right, none of them are that in shape anymore
>>
>>66568716
JUST
>>
>>66568777
>It's rare that we get mega bombs like this these days.

I think it's a tax elusion movement, no one could ever expect fucking Mordekai would make the money back
>>
>>66570134
Did clash/wrath of the titans do well? I dont really remember it standing out too much and was surprised it even got a sequel
>>
>>66571076
For as much of a shitty movie as Clash and Wrath were, They were 10x more fun and much better storywise than Gods of Egypt, GOE might be the worst movie ive seen in a year and a half
>>
>>66568716
Back to stabbing cunts outside the food bank
>>
How come studios and producers can't tell what will be a shitty flop, but pretty much anyone on /tv/ can?
>>
London has fallen looks good
>>
>>66570952
Yea that. Or maybe the were on steroids too. And maybe they had abs airbrushed onto their stomachs also.
>>
>>66571409

>GotG will flop!
>Ant-Man will flop!
>Deadpool will flop!
>>
>>66568782
WE
>>
>>66568716
Literally went the JUST route in acting.

Stars in a big budget successfull loved action movie. Instead of going for movies like that over the years, decides to star in shitty rom cons.

Then after a good few years, tries getting into action movies again but they all are shit and fail.

Brendan went this route with acting.
>>
>>66568782
prove that they weren't
>>
>>66568716
>140MM

Who thought this was a good idea anyways?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.