[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scale of 1 to 10, how bad was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: oscars2.jpg (49 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
oscars2.jpg
49 KB, 846x846
Scale of 1 to 10, how bad was it?
>>
DUDE WHITE PEOPLE SUCK LMAO
>>
It was good

It's funny seeing whitey getting shit on and seeing how they react to it
>>
1, honestly. I thought it was wonderful that Hollywood is finally celebrating black actors.
>>
>Spotlight

The people who ran the shit were obviously molested.
>>
File: cat-veins.jpg (84 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
cat-veins.jpg
84 KB, 720x960
>>66544931
>Spotlight somehow won best picture
>Leo managed to meme his way to an Oscar
>Rylance won supporting actor despite barely being in the movie
>Vikander won an Oscar for some reason
>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

Yeah, pretty bad.
>>
Better than last year.
>>
>>66545426
Sure, but last years trainwreck made for some great WEBMs. This year was so boring.
>>
The ceremony itself was a fucking piece of shit.
The results were not so bad actually.
>>
glad they announced that it had the lowest ratings since X amount of years.
showing that people are turned off by stupid oscars so white/my diversity/etc...
fuck off
>>
>>66545385
Rylance was in the move more than Hopkins in SIlence of the Lambs mate. And he won Best Actor.
>>
>>66545385
I think Vikander won not for the Danish girl, but for playing a robot that you wanted to fuck.
>>
>>66545426
At least it had the best wins in years (Except for Best Actor)
>>
>>66545615
I wanted to fuck the chick from Danish Girl and the robot from Ex Machina. She was hot in both movies.
>>
Did you know that if you get a bunch of rich, out-of-touch, drug-addled Leftists together for a big self-congratulatory ceremony, it turns into one big Liberal circle-jerk?

Seriously, who could have seen that coming?
>>
mad max a shit
>>
>>66544931
>#OnlyBlackLivesMatter
>straight white men are evil
>muh diversity
>jewish female comedian making sex jokes
>obligatory Trump bashing
>complaining about "rape culture"
>"chinks have small penis ahahah"
>"i dedicate this award to the LGBT community"
>"we're rich lmao"
>"others are poor forever lmao"
>"climate change sucks, people need to find solutions while i spend my days on my yacht fucking my harem"
>>
>Films nominated
None particularly bad, none particularly good either (apart from Room). 6/10

>Show
Excellent production, having the thanking list scrolling at the bottom helped the speech process. Good presentations with decent sets, like during the Best Costume nomination. Chris Rock went way overboard with the race thing, what a fucking clown. This show is to honor achievements in film, not everybody cares that Spike Lee threw a negro hissy fit and the entire show does not have to revolve around that. Luckily he wasn't too frequent on screen. 6/10

>Films won
Nothing but pleasant surprises except Inside Out (which wasn't really a surprise) and Best Song to Sam Smith, which was shitty to begin with before he croaked it out off-tune on-stage. 8/10.

All in all a pretty bland Oscar year, but at least void of big disasters.
>>
There have been much worst. Remember the year James Franco hosted while really stoned?
>>
0/10
>>
Ride of the Valkyries was an atrocious choice for play off music during the speeches.
>>
>>66546036
>James Franco trying to hate on Ricky Gervais
>>
>>66546036
I would rather that every year than this stupid race war bullshit

I wish I could leave this retarded country and go somewhere away from nigger entitlement
>>
>>66545554
but agendaists are going to spin it to mean that people didn't watch it BECAUSE of the lack of diversity
>>
File: if456760992023.png (1 MB, 1080x1072) Image search: [Google]
if456760992023.png
1 MB, 1080x1072
pretty much as usual
>>
Is there a Chris Rock at the Oscars compilation? What did he say?
>>
>>66546300
he made fun of the whole diversity "controversy". All the poltards and SJWs understood was "muh diversity"
>>
File: inside loli.jpg (686 KB, 1440x1714) Image search: [Google]
inside loli.jpg
686 KB, 1440x1714
>>66544931
Gues who won "Best Disney Feature"
>>
>>66546074
It wad really rude too I half expected them to blast poor old morricone off with a harsh rendtion of ride of the valkyries

Also tfw moe green gets an in memoriam but not abe vegoda
>>
>>66546600
>>>/a/
>>
1/10

1 point for the good monologue that went after everyone.

>after monologue muh racism NEVER stopped
>girlscout cookies
>asian kids
>rape message
>climate change message
>don't vote trump message
>le pope is bad message
>blacklivesmatter message
>spotlight wins for some reason

Worst ever. I honesty couldn't believe how bad it was.
>>
>>66546600
I felt The Wind Rises should have won when it was nominated, but Inside Out deserved to win this year.
>>
>>66546255
I'm so gay for Chris Evans. Holy fuck his manly, great laugh. I hope he has a fat veiny cock.
>>
File: lel.gif (674 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
674 KB, 245x180
>>66546255
kek
>>
>>66546067
This. Easily the worst Oscars in history. Chris Rock is a piece of shit, and no other race is as shameless and disgusting as the American black.
>>
4/10 only for leo

>constant niggers screaming raciss
>weak jokes
>boring nominees
>boring actors
>boring movies
>undeserved wins
>jewish saggy boobs
>cuck king
>RAPES
>propaganda pushing down our throats
>ukraine bullshit
>>
>>66544931
>when Chris Rock was on stage
1/10
>when chris Rock wasn't on stage
6/10
>>
>>66545385
Rylance was the best performance, pleb
I know you wanted the big guy meme man to win, but not everyone is 15 years old
>>
The only jokes I laughed at were for the short documentary film presenter.
>This Oscar is going home in a Honda Civic
>>
>>66547703
I laughed at Louis Cuck too. For other reasons, but it was funny
>>
>>66545615
She really didn't earn it IMO. JJL is overdue and was the best of the competition.
>>
Why do blacks have to ruin everything? Chris Rock is such an ungrateful, piece of shit faggot.
>>
>>66544931
Leo winning the oscar gives it an automatic 8/10.

If it wasn't for that this ceremony was realistically a 4/10. Seriously groveling and crying and pleading. Everyone clapping louder than each other because they're on camera knowing they worked hard to be there, and owe their careers to luck and could lose it in an instant for now showing your approval.

The addressing to the audience that we should be guilty and victims should be coddled. "Just give things to me" because of social pressure. A black woman walked on stage to apologize for the Academy. No one white in the Academy had the balls to do it themselves.
>>
>>66548126
>implying it's blacks that are behind this.
>>
>>66546168

You could if you had any value to society whatsoever.

If you had any marketable skills or were remotely socially capable you could find a job in another country. But you're not just bitter, you're useless.

Why are you alive?
>>
>>66548240
Blacks, Jews, what's the difference at this point?
>>
>>66545953
Underrated post
>>
File: inshallah.jpg (44 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
inshallah.jpg
44 KB, 846x846
UH OHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>66551102
UMMATY QAD LAHA FAJIRUN
>>
What was with that bit with Chris Rock talking to balck people about the oscars at a theater? I think the message was supposed to show how the academy is out of touch with black audiences, but it played more like they just know nothing about movies.
>>
cuck king and ali g were the only good parts desu
>>
3//10 too much focus on race relations, not enough movie discussion.

And the Oscars were crappy too.
>>
>>66551168
>like they just know nothing about movies
that was the point. They know shit about the movies, but they know to complain about the nominations
>>
>>66551168
>I don't watch no white movies!
>I love me some superfly

>Didn't like Chi-raq, man. Nothing for me.
>RACIST doesn't like black movies.
>>
>>66549548
>being this asshurt
>>
Someone post the bingo results.
>>
>BLACK PPL BEIN' HELD DOWN AT DA OSKUHZ BY WHITEY, MORE REP'SENTAYSHUN FO US NIGGAZ OUT N DA STREETS #OSKUHZSOWHITE BLACK PPL BE IN DUH MOVIES TOO
>So sir, did you see Spotlight? Bridge of Spies? The Revenant?
>NAH I DON'T GO TO FILMS MUCH BUT DAT STRAYYT OUTTA COMPTON THO, AND UHHH WAHT ELSE, OH YEAH DAT BRAD AND ANGELINA FLICK
>>
>>66548115
I wanted JJL to win just to see the reactions. Yay long overdue! Wait she played a hateful little racist? Wat do?
>>
>>66551102
TAKIBIR
>>
>>66544931

it was one of the worst oscars due to the all black propaganda, rape bs that doesn't fucking belong in the an award ceremony. fuck that shit.

it was so fucking unbearable, its like you really want to shoot or kill whoever made this shit , its like they keep on poking whites to just explode with all this shit. fucking jews
>>
>>66548115
I'm adept at reading faces, I can tell she knew she was gonna lose. Also, I am 95% sure Leo knew beforehand he had won.
>>
File: HOW DO YA DO FELLOW LIBERALS.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
HOW DO YA DO FELLOW LIBERALS.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
HOW DO YA DO FELLOW LIBERALS
>>
>>66551142
FARQUBIN NASHRAL MUBIIN
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.