[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does /tv/ sit in the theatre?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: movie-theater-seats.jpg (617 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
movie-theater-seats.jpg
617 KB, 1920x1080
Where does /tv/ sit in the theatre?
>>
i let my mom choose
>>
i let my femhandler choose
>>
>>66528684
In the aisle.
I can't sit in a seat and also let my falcon fly around as freely as he does in the aisles.
>>
Front row of the raised seats.

Spread out, rest feet on the bar. Perfect.
>>
>>66528684
eye leveled with middle of screen, middle column
>>
>>66528684
In the singles cage.
>>
3/4 quarters away from the screen, in the middle.

>sitting in the front row
>sitting on the sides (most likely seats to have cum on them)
>sitting near the entrance
>>
>>66528942
>have cum on them
Where in gods name do you go to see movies? A meth den?
>>
>>66528756
only right answer. I always go in like an hour early to get the perfect seat.
>>
>>66528684
behind the pillar out of sight of the watch tower
>>
>>66528684
Usually wherever there's a seat left I like to get in there after commercials, trivia, and trailers. I can't be bothered to sit through that shit.

To be honest though I haven't been to a theater in at least 5 years. I'd rather just wait to watch things at home. The theater experience has been ruined by this new rude shitty generation.
>>
Where I won't get shot
>>
>>66528711
Your oppressor
>>
>tfw haven't been to the movies in 2 years
>>
>>66529060
autism
>>
middle-middle
>>
>>66528684
In the back middle so kids cant kick my fucking seat.
>>
>>66528975
They don't let you pick seats online where you are? They got rid of first come first serve here like 30 years ago.

>>66528684
Always middle, middle, I order my tickets online and show up 5min before so I can buy something
>>
>>66528684
I like to sit in the last row right before the middle walkway. I have had too many terrible experiences with people kicking the back of my seat that I want to avoid the possibility of that happening ever again.
>>
Up the back in the corner, so the ushers don't kick me out for being alone.
>>
File: theatre.jpg (198 KB, 1024x556) Image search: [Google]
theatre.jpg
198 KB, 1024x556
Somewhere in the stalls or the dress circle.

Oh, you didn't mean a theatre. You meant a cinema. Please don't imply they're the same.
>>
my cinema routine
>stash snacks in my trench coat
>arrive at theatre, buy ticket
>sit at the middle right where we have sofa chairs for couples
>take shoes off, maybe tuck my feet under my legs
>use trenchcoat as blanket
>enjoy film with my snacks from the store
>leave empty wrappers so employees know they're cleaning external snacks
>spit on the door handles on the way out
>>
>>66528684
G or H between 7 and 10
>>
Far left corner of the front most row.

It hurts my eyes and I look like a loser but at least I'm close to the emergency exit for when the shooting starts
>>
I'm usually too busy shooting everybody to even bother thinking about where to sit
>>
File: tmp_1433137409346-605883295.jpg (41 KB, 536x528) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1433137409346-605883295.jpg
41 KB, 536x528
I like to sit as close as I can to the showers, I would sit near the crab leg stall but my cinema falcon can swoop in to get me choice cuts of the crab.

My wifes son prefers that I wear my chastity box while watching the film so sitting anywhere can be satisfyingly unconfortable I can tell you.
>>
Either in the front with the rails or middle row in the middle
>>
Usually back corner so I can make out with my gf
>>
Usually at the very front so I can stand up and wait for someone to ask me to dance during dance intermission
>>
wherever my anvil will fit near the back of the theatre
>>
BACK AND MIDDLE

ALWAYS
>>
File: Capture1.png (34 KB, 968x399) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
34 KB, 968x399
Me and my friend usually sit here. Although I prefer to sit closer to the middle back, than to the far right or left.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.