[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wins the most oscars out of any film >LOL LETS NOT GIVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: mad max.jpg (153 KB, 621x960) Image search: [Google]
mad max.jpg
153 KB, 621x960
>wins the most oscars out of any film
>LOL LETS NOT GIVE IT BEST PICTURE

What the fuck is this logic?
>>
>>66518796
This movie sucked
>>
>drive and turn left: the movie
>best picture quality

No
o
>>
It was technically impressive, but otherwise shit.
>>
>>66519096
>/tv/
>shitposting
color me surprised
>>
>jews passing up a chance to shit on catholics

good one
>>
File: 1456366751010.png (144 KB, 540x784) Image search: [Google]
1456366751010.png
144 KB, 540x784
>>66519237
this desu senpai.
>>
>>66518796
The technical aspects that won were deserving of it but overall the film wasn't the best movie. Is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>66518796
I loved MM and it's one of my favourite action films of all time.
But seriously. It had no realistic shot for best picture.
I thought it would get best director, though.
>>
What's the point in separating Best Picture and Best Director again?
>>
>>66519237
It's pottery.
>>
>>66519894
Best picture is more of a package deal, while best director is a specific award for a certain feat.
>>
>>66519096
This.

I don't think the story is that amazing. It's just a great action film.
>>
>>66519096
This. It deserved the categories it won but it would have lost to Revenant anyway in Best Picture.
>>
Was the one that won best picture an American film by chance?
>>
>>66519894
Producers get the Best Picture Oscar.
>>
>>66520049
It's the same shit bruh.
>>
>>66520049

The feat of making the best movie?
>>
>>66518796
They were all technical awards. This movie had nothing in the way of story or acting.
>>
oscars don't give awards to "action" films

not since Titanic at least
>>
>technical awards
>mattering
>>
>>66518907
Kill yourself
>>
Great action film propelled by powerful women should have won
>>
>>66520049
Best picture is an award for producers of a film, so yes a package deal.

Best director is for the directors.
>>
>>66518796

Bow down to the Mexican domination, friendo
>>
>>66518796
It deserved every Oscar it got, and got every Oscar it deserved (aside from the one Ex Machina won, that was kind of bullshit).

It didn't deserve best picture. It's a great goddamn movie, and my personal favorite of the year, but it's not Best Picture material. It's nowhere near preachy and pretentious enough.
>>
>>66518796
You realize there's more to films than the technical aspects, right? What's difficult to understand here?
>>
>>66521139
>>66521186
good to know that everything that goes into making a film doesnt matter
>>
It deserved Best Directing. Best movie I don't know. It was better than the revenant but I haven't seen the rest.

I hear Room is great.
>>
>>66521551

This. and i really missed Furiosa (Charlize Theron) for Best Actress
>>
>>66518907
Kill yourself tumblr.
>>
>>66518796
It's a high budget popcorn movie. It gets the technicals but doesn't deserve any more. Spotlight was a decent choice.
>>
>>66521186
Wow you're dumb
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.