[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you expect from Doctor Strange, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: CcRaJHTUUAAAhTm.png (132 KB, 601x800) Image search: [Google]
CcRaJHTUUAAAhTm.png
132 KB, 601x800
What do you expect from Doctor Strange, /tv/?
>>
>>66458227
Science.
>>
>>66458227
I expect it to be very popular and make a lot of money. I expect /tv/ to be very butt-hurt.
>>
It will fail hard because people are fed up with the liberal agenda that Marvel keep pushing in its movies, it will be a big flop 'cause people after watching BvS will realize the difference between competent movies with compelling characters with an adult storyline and propaganda children's movies with stupid knock-off characters.
Ofc marveldrones on /tv/ will be assblasted but they will find another site where shill their crap.
>>
I mean it has to end somewhere. Marvel can't just make exactly same thing again and keep printing money, right?
>>
I fucking hate the reddit maskot so much. It's of such poor design I don't know why people like it at all
>>
>>66458227

>Cumberbatch
>Sorcery
>Marvel

Can see it doing pretty well tbqh
>>
>It's of such poor design I don't know why people like it at all
>>
>>66458227
You pretty much posted my expectations.
Cuminbitch was a mistake.
>>
sexy woman fanservice or GTFO.
>>
>>66458261
The future please tell me what it's like
more I must know more
>>
It will flop

Literally nobody knows who Doctor Strange is.
>>
>>66459988
underage b&
>>
>>66458227
Reminds me of Doctor Orpheus from Venture Bros
>>
>>66458227
What's the white meerkat from anyway?
I've seen different versions posted here all the time but I never bothered to ask.
>>
>>66460034

That's the joke, just like the OSI guys are GI Joe and Sphinx is Cobra.
>>
>>66459988
That and unlike Ryan Reynolds, no one is going to a movie solely to see a cucumber
>>
>>66460178
Wew lad, tumblr says otherwise
>>
>>66460178

>That and unlike Ryan Reynolds, no one is going to a movie solely to see a cucumber

The irony of this is that nobody went to see Ryan Reynolds movies before Deadpool
>>
Cosmic Marvel > Earth Marvel
>>
Lots of people will see it because it's cumberbatch, mikkelsen and swinton all in one movie. It's gonna be the 'brainy' marvel movie.
>>
>>66460583
>mikkelsen
Nooooo, he's a sell out too? ;_;

Fuck you USA, this would never happened if he stayed in Denmark. Fuck you ;,_;
>>
>>66460215

i wish people were more open to the magic and cosmic parts of marvel and that they didnt have to immediately be looked at as silly. (i know capeshit but still)

all the magic goodness is what got me into iron fist.
plus i feel like everyone overlooks the fact that doom is OP as fuck with magic in addition to being OP scientist.
>>
>>66459988

If they can make money off fucking Ant-Man they can spin anything into gold.
>>
File: 1434455042869.gif (3 MB, 446x322) Image search: [Google]
1434455042869.gif
3 MB, 446x322
>>66461642
>/co/: the post

please leave
>>
>>66461584
>Nooooo, he's a sell out too?

He did a music video with Rihanna, he was always a sellout.
>>
No one knew or cared about Guardians of the Galaxy or Ant-Man-- hell underaged faggots don't remember literally no one on earth gave two shits about Iron Man, Thor and Captain America prior to the movies either.

Dr. Strange will do fine
>>
>>66459988
Not like Antman and Guardians of the Galaxy.
>>
>>66460215

Pre-Bendis GotG it was. He's just shitting on everything, can't even make a galactic civil war interesting when he set up the entire thing
>>
File: 175-Its_Magic[1].jpg (53 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
175-Its_Magic[1].jpg
53 KB, 720x479
>>66458227

I don't really know what to expect from the movie, but I like what it will bring to MCU in general, that being the concept of magic, MCU is probably going to become a lot more crazy after this movie.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.