[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the best episode of season 10 of the x-files.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: sameguy.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sameguy.jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
This was the best episode of season 10 of the x-files.
>>
>Agent Einstein
Bravo
>>
I agree.
Every other episode was terrible.
How could they fuck this up so bad?
>>
File: 12745469.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
12745469.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
Easily, far and away. May be a top 15-20 of all time. Justifies the revival by itself.

The second episode was good too.
>>
>>66305170
Founders mutation and home again were alright.
>>
>>66305170
>How could they fuck this up so bad?

Chris The George Lucas of the Franchise Carter
>>
>>66305041

At least it wasn't Heroes Reborn bad, right? RIGHT?!
>>
File: tumblr_o21xx32NZd1tgagd6o3_250.png (90 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o21xx32NZd1tgagd6o3_250.png
90 KB, 240x240
I'd give my left arm for them to take the show away from chris carter
>no mulder and scully kiss in the finale
>mfw
>>
>>66305041
Nah, the best was the season finale! In the top 10 episodes of all time
>>
>>66305205
i thought the implication that horrific genetic disorders are the result of alien dna testing was insulting to people who actually have those diseases and then the people who actually have superpowers are pretty white kids
the muslim terrorist episode was just racist not to mention insulting and stupid as well
>>
>>66305270
i actually liked the finale. no, it wasn't perfect, but it left room for another season, which is what i wanted anyway
>>
Post webms
>>
>>66305310
yea the muslim episode was stupid as fuck. would have made just as must sense to have it be white boy shooters.
>>
>>66305219
I enjoyed these too.
>>
I agree op, second wasn't so bad either but the rest have been horseshit tier.
>>
>>66305310
>the muslim terrorist episode was just racist
Muh religion as a race
>>
>>66305310
>the muslim terrorist episode was just racist

How?
>>
>>66305457
portraying muslims as bombers. whether it's true or not is irrelevant. they should have known better than to do a muslim episode at all.
>show muslims as terrorists
>muslims get offended
>show muslims as normal people
>muh white rights people get offended
>>
>>66305310
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>66305513
How dare they show muslims doing shit they do. Fuck you millennial faggot cuck.
>>
>>66305548
like i said, whether they do it or not is irrelevant. it's just asking to be controversial.
>>
>>66305513

Terror, suicide bombing, etc are a real life problem that muslims really take part in. It was obviously playing on the Hebdo thing, and numerous other similar incidents. These young men are disillusioned and indoctrinated and that was made clear in the show by his having a loving mother. Hamfisted, yeah, but not sure how that's racist.
>>
>>66305513
Why should they avoid putting them in. Did you have a problem with the tranny too?
>>
>>66305594
no the tranny was tastefully done. especially cuz mulder said "transgender" and not "transgendered"
>>
>>66305579
Show about conspiracy's brought in to the modern era where muslims conspire to blow stuff up all the fucking time. huhh please don't offend anyone. You're whole generation is a pack of apologetic bitches.
>>
File: 24 s06e01 remove kebab.webm (3 MB, 1024x574) Image search: [Google]
24 s06e01 remove kebab.webm
3 MB, 1024x574
>>66305310
>>66305513

This is hilarious, gotta love FOX, this gives me hope nu24 will continue a grand tradition of remove kebab, they honestly don't give a fuck what SJWs think.

>SJWS actually getting triggered by that 2 minute scene in the lizardman episode

What a pathetic bunch thinking they're so innocent as pure, tell that to the idiots that try to make their asses bigger by injecting walmart silicone into themselves.
>>
>>66305616
>no the tranny was tastefully done.

>drugged out tranny hooker getting told to fuck off by truckers

The mental gymnastics..
>>
>>66305339
t. triggered mudslime
>>
>>66305548
You should just kill yourself now before the world becomes any more offensive to you.
>>
>>66305699
i just mean at least they used the proper words and shit. and the fact that she was a druggy and sex worker was irrelevant to the fact that she was trans
>>
>>66305748
Lizard man thought the tranny fuck was a feak and rightly so.
>>
>>66305513
I thought they were more insulting to Texans desu.
>>
>>66305783
Lizard man had no concept of how things work. Man tried to walk through the drive through.
>>
>>66305748
Why do you care about this shit are you a muslim or a tranny?
>>
>>66305513
I think the point the anon you were responding to was that Islam is not a race, but a religion. The scenario of being "racist" towards a Muslim because they are Muslim just doesn't make sense. You were using a word you don't know the meaning of.
>>
>>66305814
Lizard man knew enough to know fucked shit like that doesn't exist in nature
>>
"Daggoo!"
this episode was amazing
>>
>>66305849
>doesn't exist in nature
tons of species change genders.
>>
>>66305857

I thought he had eaten the dog but my stony heart melted seeing him in lizard form playing with it.
>>
>>66305814
Lmfao how things work. Let's all cut off our dicks and put on suicide vests.
>>
>>66305885
Nothing else on the planet mutilates itself and then claims to be the other gender.
>>
>>66305885
>tons of species change genders
Insects that have highly simplistic nervous systems and don't possess large enough brains to be considered even remotely conscious can change gender. Amorphous rudimentary blobs with no skeleton can change gender. Human-beings can not.
>>
>>66305513
So you're saying a television show can't draw on the plain and simple truth for fear of hurting those poor Muslims feelings? Are you a fucking idiot or just so sheltered that you willfully wish to engage in double-think?
>>
File: 1456256231539.jpg (125 KB, 1030x686) Image search: [Google]
1456256231539.jpg
125 KB, 1030x686
>best ep
>no mention of image related
>mfw
>>
>>66305955
Nothing else on the planet "claims" anything you fucking retard
>>
>>66306131
Way to avoid the argument weasel.
>>
>>66305041

How was kumails episode?
>>
>>66307139
Extraordinary tbf

Just finished the finale, what a clusterfuck. Carter needs to go.
>>
>>66307711
Agreed, the lore needs to fucking end. Just have Mulder and Scully go around the world solving spooky mysteries.
>>
>>66305243
Nothing can ever be Heroes Reborn bad it's impossible, I'm still surprised how something so horrible can be allowed to make it to our screens.
>>
>>66305310
>>66305513
I thought the episode did a pretty good job with it. It's not like they were anti-muslim with it or did something hateful to annoy muslims off. The guy in hospital realised what they were doing was messed up and didn't go through with it, and the mother was portrayed in a positive light.

If the show had any message about muslims it was that they're just normal people and are against terrorist beliefs as much as everyone else.
>>
>>66305041
Yeah it was. I really enjoyed that episode. the second ep was alright also.
>>
>>66305885
They do that naturally, not surgically. If your defense is that other species do it, then it should only be applied to humans that change sex naturally. And sex =/= genger. When the fuck did transexual become transgender?

>>66305959
>Amorphous rudimentary blobs with no skeleton can change gender. Human-beings can not.
Believe it or not it happens. I did psychology and sociology at college (massive waste of time, I know) and during the sex and gender part of the courses we learnt about some family where members would change sex during puberty. They were fully functioning afterwards too, like the women who used to be boys could get pregnant. It's rare but it can happen.
>>
i liked it because of the boobie scene
>>
>>66305959
>Human-beings can not.
Males are a differentiated form of the female though. We get our 2-sex distinction through sex change.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.