[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHESTER CHARLES SMITHERS SUCKED ON THAT WARM BLACK DINGUS FOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 13
File: 1450644335595.gif (3 MB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1450644335595.gif
3 MB, 294x233
CHESTER CHARLES SMITHERS SUCKED ON THAT WARM BLACK DINGUS FOR AS LONG AS HE COULD
>>
File: 1452818568559.jpg (142 KB, 1000x574) Image search: [Google]
1452818568559.jpg
142 KB, 1000x574
>there are people on /tv/ RIGHT NOW that actually watched this movie
>>
File: Danny Tanner 4.gif (418 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
Danny Tanner 4.gif
418 KB, 500x350
I'm glad it bombed
>>
>>65019233
Well, yeah, but it's not like it cost us anything.

>The Hateful Eight 2015 DVDScr
>>
1.) He was probably lying
2.) The most /pol/ character of the movie turns out to be the good guy
3.) Samuel was LITERALLY castrated in this movie, had his genitals completelt removed from his body so while perhaps a minor white male characrer (MAYBE) was thematically emasculated, a black male one was literally

Now fuck off cuck. I hate /pol/ shit but you are reading too much into this
>>
>>65019187
Jesus why is a mentally ill disgusting old fucking faggot retard like Tarantino allowed to spread his degeneracy?
>>
>>65019328

BIG BLACK JOHNSON
>>
>>65019328
This desu. He was baiting the guy into shooting him. He also lied about the lincoln letter.

The movie also ends with the black man and white man uniting to kill white woman. Take what you will from that.
>>
I absolutely hate tarantino flicks....

but this one was pretty good all things considered.

Fucking hated Django Unchained.

I was sad to see Christopher Waltz was not in this one. He would have played the hangman perfectly. But i guess it was too similar a role as the last one he had.

Best scene in the movie was channing tatum and bob getting their heads blown off....just out of the box pants on head retarded gore that was hilarious.
>>
>>65019187

I'll tell you what sucked warm black dingus Quentin, it was your career after this film
>>
was sam jackson's character lying about being a major too. I don't think they promoted blacks to that rank until the 50's.
>>
>>65019187
gayest scene ever
>>
>>65019660
>qt flick
>expecting historical accuracy
>>
>>65019577
Django was good, idk why /tv/ hates it. Performances were good, characters were sharp, and the movie was memorable. Third act action fanservice was amazing, used genuine squib packs so it looked really fucking brutal.

The only reason I can think of was because white slave owners got btfo'd by a black slave which seems like a pretty unimagimative reason to hate it. Slave owners were exactly paragons of humanity and i even have genuine direct confederate veteran ancestors but I wasnt triggered in the slightest
>>
Why was this movie so slow? Why did they pull away from a jesus on the cross for 10 minutes? Is quentin slowly losing his mind like lucas?
>>
File: 1452807928471.jpg (35 KB, 623x700) Image search: [Google]
1452807928471.jpg
35 KB, 623x700
>>65019939
Brcause being Catholic is starting to be "in fashion" again now that atheism is the societal norm in the west.

Quentin is a hardcore fedora atheist and that is the only reason I can imagine. I think it has to do with latinos immigrating and the white hollywood elite trying to look hip and with it so they pretend to be catholic and adopt crucifixs into their daily wardrobe etc etc
>>
>>65019187

this clip alone is reason to never pay to see another tarantino film, what a hack
>>
>>65019939

I hate when movies do that shit, like Peter's Jackson King Kong, opening up with 4 minutes of random shots of New York. DUDE, JUST START THE FUCKING MOVIE
>>
>>65019272
Not only that, but we got Quentin throwing a tantrum out of it as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pd6yO-jBRo
>>
>>65019328
>>65019410

L I T E R A L L Y
THIS

What is wrong with everyone? Hateful 8 is a good movie, it's fun and not a SJW shitfest.
>>
>>65019790
Nah. It was Tarantino launching for a window a coherent story and pacing for just a festival of action.
Which is actually sad the man now depends from action and having screen full of stuff, instead of the things that made him good in the first place, like good pacing, dialogues, and tension.
Like compare the ending of Pulp Fiction against the one of Django, one ends with a good conversation of Sam Jackson, about redemption and ends with just two of the main characters leaving the restaurant in Jackie Brown the ending is slow and charming. Django just tries to be image over substance.
Tarantino can do better.
>>
>>65020460
You're right, where was the dramatic integrity in the pawn shop scene were Bruce Willis kills two rapist rednecks raping a black guy (for comedic effect)?

Bite me
>>
>>65020611
>You're right, where was the dramatic integrity in the pawn shop scene were Bruce Willis kills two rapist rednecks raping a black guy (for comedic effect)?
I actually said you compared both endings, the rape scene happens in the middle unlike in Django, where the final act is just a bunch of explotions and violence, which is not wrong, but it seems Quentin didn't found a better way to solve the situation. That's why I made the comparison with the ending of Pulp fiction and JB, and not the middle scene.
And I never said dramatic integrity, I said a coherent story and pacing, the pawn shop serves for a purpose and the tension along with the pacing is amazing in it
>Bite me
oh my, did I touch a nerve?
>>
>>65019328
Finally, someone whos actually seen the movie.
>>
>>65019187
is it obvious to anyone else that tarantino's true fetish is interracial gay sex?
>>
>>65020784
Kiss me
>>
>>65020928
Nah. I'm not going to do it
>tarantino_coffee.jpg
>>
>>65019790
It turned into a fucking bugs bunny cartoon by the end.
>>
WE
>>
>>65019660
I think this guy was like the only one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Delany
>>
>>65021231
WUZ
>>
>>65021350
FOR YOU
>>
>>65021270
This guy was also pretty interesting.

Thomas-Alexandre Dumas Davy de la Pailleterie(French:[tɔma alɛksɑ̃dʁ dyma davi də la pajətʁi]; also known asAlexandre Dumas; 25 March 1762 – 26 February 1806) was ageneralinRevolutionary Franceand the highest-ranking man of African descent ever in a European army.[1]He was the firstperson of colorin the French military to becomebrigadier general, the first to becomedivisional general, and the first to becomegeneral-in-chiefof a French army.[2]Dumas shared the status of the highest-ranking officer ofSub-Saharanorigin in theWestern worldonly withToussaint Louverture(who in May 1797 became the second general-in-chief ofSub-Saharanorigin in the French military[3]) until 1975, when the AmericanDaniel "Chappie" James Jrbecame a four-star general in the United States Air Force, the closest American equivalent ofGénéral d'Armée, Dumas's highest rank.

Born inSaint-Domingue, Thomas-Alexandre was ofmixed race, the son of awhiteFrenchnoblemanand anenslavedmother of African descent. He was born into slavery because of his mother's status but was also born into nobility because of his father's. His father took the boy with him to France in 1776 and had him educated. Slavery had been illegal in metropolitan France since 1315 and thus any slave would be freedde factoby being in the country.[4]His father helped Thomas-Alexandre enter the French military.
>>
So what was the point of this movie? LIke what was it trying to say?

Tarantino movies always seem so...pointless to me. Like there's no meaning or message, it's just meaningless entertainment. He's basically Michael Bay for Hipsters.
>>
>>65021543
>movies have to have le message meme
>>
>>65021480
and he's the father of Alexandre Dumas the novelist
>>
File: tired pepe.png (136 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
tired pepe.png
136 KB, 306x306
>>65021543
>Like there's no meaning or message, it's just meaningless entertainment.
>>
>>65021543
The message is that Quentin can't get enough of Samuel's big black dingus.
>>
>>65020320
>>65019410
you guys would do anything to erase the scene that a white dude is coerced into a BJ
>>
>>65021689
No, I liked that scene. I'm white and racist to some degree, but I don't project my insecurities onto a fucking movies.
>>
>>65021689
Quentin should make a pol friendly version that removes the scene because it is too triggering
>>
>>65020320
No, it's teenage shit and gore festival.
>>
>>65021772
>3 hours long movie with two locations, long ass silent scenes and like 5 minutes of action
>teenage
>gore
>festival
>>
What's worse is my dad loves resevoir dogs. We were watching tv one night and an advert comes on for this film and he said wow, we should go and see this.

Me, having already torrented it and knowing about this scene, I had to tell my father 'no'.

He asked why not, and I said 'because it looks shit' I lied to him.

He's anti black, like myself. imagine if I took him to this film and this scene comes on. He would be the most dissapointed dad in the world.

Fuck Tarantino.
>>
>>65021843
Holy fucking shit I hope you die you retarded faggot
Are you some fucking easily triggered tumblr faggot that you can't watch a movie becuase of one scene?
It's just a fucking movie you retard, nobody cares if you are anti black, pro black or don't give a shit, it's just a fucking movie
A movie
movie
holy shit I will never get you fucking retards
>>
>>65021823
Yes, if i was to be more accurate :
First half was good,creating tension and figuring all the characters. Dialogue were nice too.
Suddenly, poisoned guys puke gallons of blood, and when shot people bleed liters and liters.
Just because it has long dialogue doesn't make it a good and clever movie.
>>
>that long shot of the jesus cross

walked out of the theatre right there
>>
>>65022012
Just because it has over the top violence/blood doesn't make it a bad or teenage movie.
It's pretty much Tarantinos trademark.
>>
>Literally his worst movie
>Didn't make enough to top what it cost to make

Where's your career Quentin?
>>
It's a black male thing.
>>
>>65022050
have you ever seen a western before?
>>
>>65022142
I have, I just don't like when people try to shove their religion down my throat
>>
>>65022151
Tarantino is atheist though.
>>
people are tired of every action movie being so misogynistic and disgusting, im glad that the low box office numbers reflect that
>>
>this shit isnt a meme
>there is literally a gay blowjob scene

gee I wonder why this movie bombed.....
>>
>>65022176
It is literally 5 seconds in a 3 hour movie
>>
I loved it. Everyone put in a great fucking performance, especially Jennifer Jason Leigh, Samuel Jackson and Walton Goggins.
Dialogue was great. Cinematography was great. Gore was great. Ending was great. Great movie.
>>
>>65022069
Well, that must be the problem there. His trademark is shit and doesn't suite cleverly done movies.
At least it could have been fun a few times, but here it's lasting as long as his career.
I like movies with violence when it serves a purpose. That's what makes The Wild Bunch (for example) a masterpiece and Django & The Hateful Eight a bad movie made by a western fanboy who can get enough of gory shit. It's not evenrealistic.
>>
>>65022176
It "bombed" because few people want to watch a three hour movie that doesn't contain many action scenes.
>>
>>65021593
>>65021603

I know you're only 22 but soon enough you'll realize making text green or adding the word "meme" to someone's point doesn't invalidate anything. You have to substantiate yourself, else you're just saying "I disagree and I have an ingroup of internet buddies on my side, therefore yea fuck you".

I watch Tarantino movies for the supposed prestige and I just don't get it. They always end up feeling like a waste of my time. Like if I was a kid I'd watch meaningless shit just to entertain myself and stimulate my senses. I feel like these movies kinda appeal to an adolescent side, a middle ground between childhood and adulthood, where the style tricks the senses into thinking what you're spending 3 hours on matters in some way (adulthood), but all it really accomplished for anyone was keeping a human being sitting still for three hours (childhood).

You can find entertainment value in movies that still enrich the soul, therefore a movie that is entertaining but not enriching to the soul (meaningless, hedonistic essentially) is inferior, because it has 1/2 positive traits (entertaining) whereas the other movies have 2/2 positive traits (entertaining, meaningful), and 2 is greater than 1.

Furthermore, what do I have to do to get a serious dialogue going as opposed to you just drunkenly memeing me for the sake of protecting an ego you built based on the fringe culture of a internet message board that isn't doing you any good in your real life? DO you just want me to agree with you? Do you want me to start shitposting/trolling?
>>
>>65022264
>it's not even realistic
It's not supposed to be. Why are you so bothered by it? It's literally 10 minutes in a 3 hour long movie.
>>
>>65022176
>Came out 1 week after Star Wars
Wonder why it bombed.
>>
>>65022234
5 more seconds of gay blowjob than I have watched in the past decade, m8
>>
>>65021729
Hear-hear. Me, my wife, and her boyfriend all agreed it was the best part of the movie.
>>
>>65022319
You're on /tv/ for fucks sake, did you really think you could get legitimate discussion here or what? Are you new?
I don't know what do you want to hear from me? My opinion is that it doesn't matter and 'enriching the soul' is a buzzword. I just want to watch movies that I like, they don't have to have some pretentious 'message' or something.
>>
>>65021729
what the best part is that its pretty obvious that samuel l jackson's character was pretty much established as a liar at that point. I think he knew the right way to get under the skin of a former confederate general who was still bitter about the loss.
>>
>>65019187
i'm so fucking glad that i live in 99% white society and don't give a fuck about race. Fucking insecure cucks.
>>
>>65022383
Haha le cuck meme xDDDD That's too funny man lol
>>
HOLD THE PHONE! I RECOGNIZE THAT GAY BLOWJOB! POST IT!
>>
>>65022340

You must be better at avoiding spoilered images than I am.
>>
>>65022499
same
>>
>>65022458
>You're on /tv/ for fucks sake, did you really think you could get legitimate discussion here or what?

YOu're a moron. I've been here 9 years. If I didn't know first hand legit discussion could happen, why would I waste my time raising that question in the first place?

You got a fatalist attitude, that's what shit sucks.
>>
What career Quentin? What career?
>>
>>65022532
You got an unrealistically optimist attitude.
>>
>>65022322
Because i think it ruined all the good plot made before.
I'm ok if you liked the movie, i can't argue that there are good points to it. But as a western enthousiast i can't say the same.
I even liked the rape scene because it was real fucking good drama and violence and not a single drop of blood was spilled until the draw. Gory shit made it too easy, you know ?
>>
File: UsWiIZ3.jpg (474 KB, 1276x1148) Image search: [Google]
UsWiIZ3.jpg
474 KB, 1276x1148
>>65022514
>>
>>65022319
What are you, some kind of faggot?
>>
>>65022575
Do you realise that it's purely a stylistic choice and therefore didn't ruin any plot? It had literally no effect on the story or anything else. It's just that you saw a lot of blood and got triggered or something. It didn't ruin a damn thing, It had no effect on anything in the movie. Just pretend that Tarantino movies happen in an alternate universe where people bleed as fuck, done.
>>
>people calling this scene "gay"
There's nothing gay about it, it's pure abuse and humiliation.
>>
>>65022635
it was more of a dream/fantasy of tarantino than anything.

its pretty evident that Tarantino wants to suck BBC.
>>
>>65022635
Dude, not this shit again. If you commit a gay act, even if it's to humiliate someone, it's still gay. Are you that dude from /vg/ that raped that nintendo nerd, found out he went to a pray the gay away camp, and then claimed there was nothing gay about it?
>>
>>65019187
Bruce Dern's performance in that scene was amazing.
>>
>>65022689
sucking a cock is gay. standing there isn't.
>>
>>65022678
Of course it is. Evident as fuck. I mean, why else would he put it into his movie, right? It's obvious that writers and directors only put into their movies things they want to happen to them.
>>
>>65022738
Choosing to have a guy suck your cock is gay.
>>
>>65022689
>>65022738
Are you retarded?
In that scene Samuel L. Jackson is gay, but the guy who's sucking most probably isn't since he isn't doing it of his own free will.
>>
>>65022738
>getting your cock sucked by another man is totally straight.

Answer the goddamn question. Are you that nintendo fanboy rapist?
>>
>>65022738
Are you the guy convincing people that sticking your dick in a glory hole at a gay a club isn't gay because for all you know its a woman.
>>
>>65022738
Repressed homo
>>
>>65022798
Man, this lesbian I knew used to always ask, "if it was the best head in the world, would you stick your penis in a glory hole if you were guaranteed that there was a 75% chance there was a female on the other end?"

The answer is no. Every time, no.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 750x750
The movie sucked

BUT

I am a racist with a tiny dick and a stupid fucking idiot that doesn't know it's 2016 (I think we are currently in 1944 Germany except we speak English) I also want to ruin fun for everyone while I fuck my cousin because I'm a redneck for being conservative and I 'hate black people' because I am a 'cuckold' and my women were all fucked by black men that went to college and got degrees in engineering then raised their kids right because that's what black guys do, you know. I even sucked their dinguses and then waged a holy war on all Muslims and atheists because I'm a Christian that starts holy wars and kills people for no reason while preaching that we should kill all of the gays because I am subconsciously gay on the inside.

I mean, that's what I'm told by all these anonymous people I don't know on 4chan.
>>
File: 1394400486014.jpg (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1394400486014.jpg
55 KB, 625x626
>>65022997
>>
>>65022997
It's okay if you didn't like the movie.
It's retarded to not like the movie just because some nigger maybe forced guy to suck his dick to make other guy mad.
>>
>>65019328
>Samuel was LITERALLY castrated in this movie

That's happened in FOUR, yes, FOUR out of the eight of QT's movies. Maybe even more, I might be forgetting some. What is his obsession with genital mutilation????
>>
>>65023028
It was actually meant as a joke. The fact you called it bait means you're some butthurt leftard that's going to use one of the above insults if you reply to me again so don't bother. :P
>>
>>65022628
> Suddenly poison
> Suddenly guns under the table
> Suddenly a guy hidden in the cave
> Mannix suddenly forgot about the nigga that shot his somewhat hero after raping his son's mouth

Yeah, since that the plot gets stupid.
>>
>>65023082
It's EDGY and SEXY to go into the dingus danger zone
>>
File: 1384834727127.jpg (513 KB, 1146x1148) Image search: [Google]
1384834727127.jpg
513 KB, 1146x1148
>>65023088
> implying you can dive into the depths of my sarcasm
>>
>>65021729

Your wife's son really liked the scene too.
>>
>>65023109
That's better, if you think the plot got shit that's okay. But the stylistic choice of over the top gore didn't have anything to do with it. Though I think only your last point is valid.
Also I hope you are posting from a phone and too lazy to fix your fucking greentext.
>>
>>65022746

That's true for Tarantino tho as evidenced by his foot fetish that always ends up in his film. I wouldn't be surprised if one if his sexual fantasies is sucking some BBC while being castrated.
>>
>>65023207
I be the farts like crazy every time he watches a castration scene. I bet he's like "Is this Hateful Eight or did this turn into night calls?"
>>
>>65023193
Posting from my phone and not even english/american.
There's a precise moment in the movie when all gets tarantino-trademarked, and that ruined all for me.
But i'm okay with any of those whio appreciated this movie.
>>
>>65021593
A movie without a message is like a speech without a message, pointless.

Imagine someone with an amazing voice with a really nice accent reading out phonaesthetic words in a random (but pleasant order. Sure it sounds nice but has zero substance.

Sure It has it's own merits but is clearly lacking an important feature and it's a perfectly valid criticism of Tarantino movies, which I agree with (but can still enjoy them for what they are, but would never consider them top tier movies), they are shlock at the end of the day.
>>
>>65023307
Me neither, your english and shit is okay, I was refering to the space between le meme arrow and first capital letter of the greentext.
I don't know, it looked pretty Tarantino for me from the start (except maybe that 5 minute closeup on a cross).
>>
>>65023409
It's not, it's as if he was reading a fictional story to entertain people. It would be okay. Most movies don't have messages.
>>
File: QT.jpg (38 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
QT.jpg
38 KB, 500x694
>>65023287

>CASTRATE ME alright haha
>It's like... PUT THAT BIG BLACK DINGUS IN MY WHITE MOUTH ooookkkk hehe
>*farts*
>>
>>65023442
>most movies don't have messages.
Most do pal, sometimes they are cliche or lazily done but most do.

It's actually incredible that Tarantino never has a message in his movies. It's always just stuff happening. Not even accidentally.
>>
>>65021843
you guys are maroons
>>
How long until Tarantino comes off as a faggot? It seems like a logical step for him to take.
>>
>>65020228
Fuck off sternfag
>>
File: kekold.png (4 KB, 506x338) Image search: [Google]
kekold.png
4 KB, 506x338
>>65019328
>I hate /pol/ shit

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOO REDDIT
>>
it's a good movie and it was established right before that sequence that Warren is a liar and it was almost definitely a bullshit story made to rile up the general. pay attention, idiots
>>
>>65022319
HEEELLOOOOO REDDIT!!!
>>
>>65023456
>oooh look at me I just farted all of a suddeeeeeah
>>
What "ruined" the movie was the plot, really.
Oh, so they are ALL in the girl's gang?
Gee Quentin, you really outdone yourself this time
>>
>>65027668
He was too busy sucking BBC to write a good script.

And I don't see why everyone here have a problem with warren being sucked. So what, he's not your cool kickass nigga anymore ?
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.