[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MARTHA'S CROOKED TEETH GENERAL /who/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: Martha's crooked teeth.png (3 MB, 7380x4080) Image search: [Google]
Martha's crooked teeth.png
3 MB, 7380x4080
MARTHA'S CROOKED TEETH NEW EDITION 2015

yes m8s, cats12 is here, bringing the dankest forced memes... for /who/ (haha bane)

======================

Reminder that /who/ ranks who!

Poll 1 (main):
>https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qc7eYDxpVbgGQ2QwGNITatv2p37csgdriWMWyToXqXU/viewform?usp=send_form

Poll 2 (misc.):
>https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pBRFasl8egcPOyyIXvLgxHl4rHsmbleeGQOw5rR9aP4/viewform?usp=send_form

Polls close on the 6th of February but this may change.

======================

Last time: >>64959700
>>
Holy shit these threads are a new level of autism

You guys are almost as bad as Undertale/MLP fans
>>
>>64994667
>it's another teeth edition

kill me
>>
Guys

Guys I'm fucking shaking

Guys turn on BBC1

Oh my god
>>
>>64994703
i'll have you know its just me and me only forcing this shitty meme

please don't compare the others to undertale/mlp fans, its just me
>>
You should leave Connor alone. It's obvious from his YouTube channel that he has had a stroke or brain injury of some kind.
>>
>>64994724

Not that anon, but you're honestly worse. Cats shitposts constantly but has made more contributions (good ones too) to the wiki than anyone.

What have you accomplished? Cloister has done secret santa and belle pics. Your legacy is throwing an embarrassing shitfit over getting continuously banned for constantly breaking the rules and bragging about it.
>>
>>64994789
What use will Cats' contribution be when I delete the wiki?
>>
I can understand Connors voice a lot more than that who show Australian guy with downs syndrome
>>
File: fna.jpg (3 MB, 2570x7474) Image search: [Google]
fna.jpg
3 MB, 2570x7474
>>64994789
>Your legacy is throwing an embarrassing shitfit over getting continuously banned for constantly breaking the rules and bragging about it.

Dumping pic

Also

>>64994724

because you literally spam. youre the underage spammer. at least cats doesn't whine like a baby when we get mad at him.
>>
Who show faggots having a fake argument with each other
Hurry up and die
>>
So as I was saying before I noticed this thread was made, Bloodtide would be good if it wasn't shit. Whoever likes it should burn in Hell for not believing in their lord and savoir God.
>>
File: stretch.jpg (61 KB, 761x525) Image search: [Google]
stretch.jpg
61 KB, 761x525
>>64994789
>Cats shitposts constantly but has made more contributions (good ones too) to the wiki than anyone.

thanks anon

>>64994724

you're a shitposter m8

embrace it
>>
>>64994904

fuck i forget shelmil is the one who does the DWM dumps. he always does extra when i ask him for some of the more obscure pages too.

nah youre fine cloister. god i fucking hate FNA though. Cats really frustrates me but i cant bring myeslf to hate him; he's clearly memeing ironically (still annoying though) and he does loads for the wiki.
>>
Look at this thread. Every post is shit. Every post is someone who should be in a fucking mental ward whining about trips or something equally inane. If this is the current clientele I would actually be happy if /who/ was /got/ted at this point, which I've never thought before. The fact you all even came into this thread to bump it instead of seeing the OP and immediately condemning it to death tells all. Fucking garbage.
>>
>>64994843
you're probably one of the who show trolls but connor isn't part of that channel
Connors the guy in this video
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gkogkhP-Nc
>>
I don't really have a stake in this argument about FNAnon but I will say his posts have gotten noticeably less coherent over the last few weeks. I truly think the consistent backlash against his weird ban tirade has gotten to him. He's embracing being a shitposter.
>>
As someone who never goes on the wiki, cats is by far the worse thing to ever happen to /who/. Maybe if he toned it down a bit and was actually normal and not so god damn irritating and annoying, he wouldn't be so bad.
>>
File: 1443535707155.gif (443 KB, 464x281) Image search: [Google]
1443535707155.gif
443 KB, 464x281
>>64994789
>>64994870
>>64994903
>>64994908
>>64994960
>>
>>64994978
Be the change you wish to see in threads anon. I'll chat with actual Doctor Who stuff with you.

*Heard the new Churchill audios? The 1st and 3rd stories are legit good (quite funny too).
*Thoughts on the "Series X" (99% fake) rumours?
*Ideas when S9 soundtrack will release?
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/neighborhood/
Just to remind you what it is you're all apparently obsessed with.
>>
>>64995047
The way you formatted your post reminds me of one thread where everyone was arguing about sexism or something. Anyways I offered up a few discussion points like you to some of the anons moaning about how shit the thread was, and FNA had the gall to say something like "stop posting your shitty forced autistic questions".

Seriously FNA? You don't even like people talking about Doctor Who? Must every post be about you? Also you forgot to put your trip on >>64995039
good on you (:
>>
>>64994843
>2016
>still posting about the fucking who show

this is connor farley by the way:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDTRRup9-bk
>>
cats is the Aliens of London/World War Three of /who/. He has a good part at the wiki (Boom Town) but his main stuff is in the thread where he is super obnoxious and annoying like the farting in AoL/WW3
>>
>>64995118
Cats has actually grown on me. He's not like the IDKWIA spammer that never did any conversation. cats is clearly memeing ironically. still annoying but not as derailing.
>>
>>64995114
>talking on Sammi Carter's podcast
Not surprising. What happened to that guy
>>
>>64995099
shut the fuck up you fucking autistic fuck
no one fucking cares about FNA
stop your fucking gay boner for him and talk about doctor who
>>
>>64995047
*Haven't heard them but when you say 'legit good' is that Simon Guerrier Companion Chronicles good or just average Big Finish boxset good?

* I can buy it, now seems like an ideal time to redecorate the series and Moffat's not one to shy away from a marketing ploy.

* Give it a few months
>>
>>64995150
>not derailing
Look at the fucking thread you're in RIGHT NOW. It started shit and will continue to be shit.
>Martha's crooked teeth general

For fuck's sake.
>>
>>64995198

I mean not Shearman legit great level, but like...average EDA level good? Like I enjoyed listening to them and might re-listen to them sometime. I was already a McNeice fan though so YMMV.

Series X sounds cool to me but what do they name the next series? Series 11? Series XI? Series X2? Tricky.

I'm hype for the Heaven Sent Suite on the soundtrack.
>>
>>64995221
I am looking. I see
>>64995256
>>64995198
>>64995047
>>64994903

Doctor Who discussion.
>>
>>64995289
Wow, 4 whole posts of discussion out of 31. Not helping your case m8
>>
>>64995330
You're making it worse. Literally derailing. How about we us two have a Doctor Who conversation? Any topics spring to mind, or do I have to do kiddy style discussion points like that anon some posts up?
>>
>>64995198
>Simon Guerrier Companion Chronicles good
I needed someone to talk to about this. I just finished an audio Steven marathon, meaning three Simon Guerrier trilogies. His CCs are amazing, even if The Black Hole raped World Game and he shouldn't be allowed near sex stuff.
>>
>>64995256
Series Ω
Series Q
Series New
Series XXX
>>
>>64995395
fuck off
>>
>>64995396
>just finished an audio Steven marathon, meaning three Simon Guerrier trilogies.
My count might be off but are you including The Founding Fathers and The Locked Room in that? (From the newest box set)
>>
Season 1 - Season 26
Series 1
Series 2
Series 3
Series 4
Series 5
Series 6 Part 1
Series 6 Part 2
Series 7 Part 1
Series 7 Part 2
Series 8
Series 9
Series X
Series %
Series £
Series $

DW is weird
>>
>>64995395
What's the consensus on Project Twilight. It's up next for me.
>>
>>64995396
>he shouldn't be allowed near sex stuff.
I dunno, I thought Summer of Love was fun.
>>
When Series X is out will people call it SX pronounced SEX?
>>
>>64995490
Yep.
>Home Truths/The Drowned World/The Guardian of the Solar System
>The Perpetual Bond/The Cold Equations/The First Wave
>The War to End All Wars/The Founding Fathers/The Locked Room
plus whatever standalone Steven stuff, like The Anachronauts
>>
>>64995543
Graceless came close at times to being weird threesome fanfic.
I think Summer of Love was aiming for comfy (things can go ok on the Collection) but it came off as rapey.
>>
>>64995495
You forgot the 2008-2010 (could honestly call em 2009 though since the 2008 one is arguably sreies 4 and the 2010 one is new years day) and 2013 specials mate.

it's really

Doctor Who - Season 1
Doctor Who - Season 2
Doctor Who - Season 3
Doctor Who - Season 4
Doctor Who - Season 5
Doctor Who - Season 6
Doctor Who - Season 7
Doctor Who - Season 8
Doctor Who - Season 9
Doctor Who - Season 10
Doctor Who - Season 11
Doctor Who - Season 12
Doctor Who - Season 13
Doctor Who - Season 14
Doctor Who - Season 15
Doctor Who - Season 16
Doctor Who - Season 17
Doctor Who - Season 18
Doctor Who - Season 19
Doctor Who - Season 20
Doctor Who - Season 21
Doctor Who - Season 22
Doctor Who - Season 23
Doctor Who - Season 24
Doctor Who - Season 25
Doctor Who - Season 26
Doctor Who [TV Movie]
Doctor Who - Series 1
Doctor Who - Series 2
Doctor Who - Series 3
Doctor Who - Series 4
Doctor Who - 2008-2010 Specials
Doctor Who - Series 5
Doctor Who - Series 6 (Part 1)
Doctor Who - Series 6 (Part 2)
Doctor Who - Series 7 (Part 1)
Doctor Who - Series 7 (Part 2)
Doctor Who - 2013 Specials
Doctor Who - Series 8
Doctor Who - Series 9
Doctor Who - Series X
>>
>>64995565
I know it's not Guerrier but Return of the Rocket Men is so good it could almost be by him.
>>
>>64995499
It's really good. Not top tier, but definitely better than Bloodtide (which is just OK imo).
>>
>>64995597
The whole Forge arc is great.
>>
File: lookatallthespinsigive.gif (1 MB, 237x150) Image search: [Google]
lookatallthespinsigive.gif
1 MB, 237x150
>>64994789
To be fair Secret Santa isn't my thing. It was faceless's initially. I was just managing it in his or the real secret santa's absence. Belle pics are completely mine though. Probably not the legacy I'd hope for, but it's something. Hurrah!
>>64994960
Schlemihl really does't get enough credit for that. Personally FNA doesn't bother me, aside from the complaining about moderation and the over use of the word faggot(not so much for it's connotation, but lack of vocabulary[c- be more colorful]), which is water under the bridge now. I'm probably going to catch heat for this but on occasion I find cats's antics somewhat amusing. I could be completely wrong but he's also done some Doctor Pepes hasn't he?
>>64995047
Does Ian McNiece do an eccleston impression, ala Jamie in 2sCC? I might listen just for that.
>>
>>64995629
Forge Arc?
>>
>>64995651
Yeah the arc about The Forge.

Project Twilight, Project Lazarus, Project Destiny
>>
>>64995593
Yes, the Rocket Men trilogy is excellent. Interesting note: I like to find dates for things, and the Rocket Men stuff is roughly early 23rd century. It's the same time as Steven, who is before The Rescue (late 25th) and after The Dalek Invasion of Earth (22nd). The Little Drummer Boy places Steven four centuries after WWI.
>>
>>64995548
>>
>>64995499
>Big Finish does a Torchwood-spinoff
>they will never do a Forge-spinoff
why even live
>>
>>64995548
Oh I'm having flashbacks to all those moments in WH Smith where I collected SFX magazine, always they would have some actors head obstruct the F. Made for a nightmare over at the till
>>
>>64995565
Which trilogy is best trilogy?
You can't beat Sara Kingdom's imo
>>
>>64995651
Project: Twilight
Project: Lazarus
Project: Valhalla (physical book, not too necessary)
Project: Destiny
but it's a bit more complicated than that, you should listen to all the Evelyn and Ace/Hex audios.
>>
>>64995651
An arc that starts in Project: Twilight and involves several Sixth and Seventh Doctor stories (some only tangentially), climaxing in Project: Destiny/A Death in the Family.
>>
>>64995648
>I'm probably going to catch heat for this but on occasion I find cats's antics somewhat amusing.

I'm the exact same.

>Schlemihl really does't get enough credit for that.

Yup, it's one of the best parts of /who/.

>Personally FNA doesn't bother me, aside from the complaining about moderation and the over use of the word faggot

He doesn't annoy me as much as the poster that follows him around but he really is irritating. I wish he'd turn his trip off, he doesn't do anything notable.
>>
>>64995675
Ohhh ok. So that's coming up for me then.
>>
File: capaldreeee.png (315 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
capaldreeee.png
315 KB, 675x675
>>64995648
>but he's also done some Doctor Pepes hasn't he?

only a cushing pepe and pic related so far
>>
>>64995683
Yeah. Exactly like that.
>>
>>64995648
>Belle pics are completely mine though. Probably not the legacy I'd hope for, but it's something. Hurrah!

She's cute. Does she come around as an anon here much?
>>
>>64995717
Yeah, please note those three stories are not consecutive. They occur great distances apart.
>>
If someone doesn't give me an easily understandable list of the order to listen to the Forge arc, I'm going to scream
>>
>>64995702
I am listening through the main range. Well actually i have big finishes website bookmarked where I can check the release order of stuff and if anything other than main doctor who audios catch my interest I am gonna listen to those as well.
>>
>>64995699
I don't know if I can decide. The War to End All Wars wasn't quite believable IMO, but otherwise it's all great. Maybe Sara Kingdom's, because of how it handled her character. It really expanded on her as a companion, made her an interesting person, and didn't reference the second section of the Daleks' Master Plan at all. It's only because of that trilogy that we've gotten things like The Anachronauts and An Ordinary Life.
>>
>>64995781
please just do everything in release order. it decreases the headache so much. here's my personal list of release order:
https://gist.github.com/fwhiffahder/75883b9f72115f1841c6
>>
>>64995811
ffwhiffadher is that you?
>>
>>64995859
yes
>>
>>64995699
Oliver>Sara>Steven
Literally every story in the Oliver trilogy was top tier. The Sara trilogy had The Drowned World, which wasn't quite up to the standard of the others. The Steven trilogy had a great start, but The Founding Fathers is probably my least favorite out of the nine stories (still good tho), and The Locked Room wasn't as excellent a conclusion as the other two.
>>
>>64995867
Oh, I just saw your name on the link, ha. It's weird because we've literally talked about the whole release order thing numerous times on /r/gallifrey . Didn't know you came here.
>>
>>64995781
The Forge arc isn't really something that exists on its own, it's like a subplot that runs through the stories of 6/7, Evelyn, Ace and Hex.
I wrote this post a while back as a brief guide to getting into that whole big plotline and those characters' runs in general, outlining the bare minimum of stories as well as some recommended extras.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/60896707/#60898236
>>
>>64995789
To elaborate on my post, after I finish Invaders from Mars instead of hopping right onto Chimes of Midnight I'll listen to Doctor Who: Excelis Dawns, and then chimes. I already did something like this with Last of The Titans.
>>
>>64995781
This is a post I made some time ago. It has some recommendations outside of the arc and covers the Elder Gods arc too.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/56753297/#56780855
>>
>>64995890
>>64995964
thank you very much friends
>>
>>64995867
btw i was just checking the war doctor/leela thread and youre totally right, somebody does go around downvoting your posts. i have no idea why. but loads of your replies were at 0.
>>
>>64995880
I think I just really adored the dark and mystical tone of Sara's trilogy, and how her narration made the stories all incredibly intense and depressing. Complete with the frame story, it feels a lot like a huge, epic masterwork from Guerrier, even if it's less consistent as a trilogy.
My favourite bit of Oliver's trilogy is the very end, it's absolutely beautiful and I was stunned.
>>
>>64996077
yeah, it's happened to like 20 comments. i think it's kind of funny. probably one of those filthy canonists i pissed off.
>>
>>64995710
>Yup, it's one of the best parts of /who/.
It's one of the highlights of off season surely. I always look forward to them.
>>64995719
Outstanding work! I've enjoyed them.
>>64995747
Thank you, Not as much lately. She's been busy with horses and work/school. She'll will post a couple of times every few days or so. She's easily baited by eccleston and smith hate.
>>
>>64996082
the one thing that annoyed me about the end of The First Wave was that it referenced The Tenth Planet. i like it when i can put everything in a logical "first listening" order, with the post-departure framing narrative companion stories after they actually leave. in such an order, The First Wave would be before The Tenth Planet. i can kind of call it foreshadowing, though.
>>
>>64996118
Probably. I seriously don't understand them - Doctor Who LITERALLY doesn't have a canon. This isn't an opinion. It's a fact.

The companion tournament thing is pissing me off at the moment; I can at least understand excluding comics companions (although I don't agree with it), but not even including Charlie, Lucie, Erimem? Messed up.

>>64996139
>I always look forward to them.

Have you read the Writer's Tale by RTD and the bloke that does DWM? It's great.
>>
>>64996203
you can't exclude frobisher, though
i mean
he's a fucking shapeshifting penguin
he should win by default
>>
>>64996189
> i like it when i can put everything in a logical "first listening" order
That seems like the path to inevitable frustration when it comes to audios written about 50 years after their allocated TV era.
>>
>>64996118
r/gallifrey is full of idiots, the only ones who are worth the time also visit /who/, so I'm not even sure why I still bother going there. It's like talking to walls there.
>>
File: 266478_1310157244120_376_300.jpg (34 KB, 376x299) Image search: [Google]
266478_1310157244120_376_300.jpg
34 KB, 376x299
>>64996203
I have, or at least started to at one point. It's on my kindle. It was pretty interesting stuff. Like the doctor manufacturing the perfect companion. Glad it never happened but conceptually an interesting idea. I hope moffat does a tell all one day. I just want him to say originally rory was supposed to be a timelord. I didn't know that the fella that does DWM had anything to do with A Writer's Tale. I'll have to give it another look.
>>
ffwhidaer, out of interest would you listen to the Mary Shelley trilogy during the EDAs since it came out in 2011, or do it after Mary's Story? I'm not asking for advice, I listened to them long ago, just curious on your opinion there. I assume you're still of the release-order-trumps-all opinion?
>>
>>64996365
oh, definitely. it's only for the first and second doctors. because there are so many audio reconstructions/novelisation audiobooks, and audios often try to match the style (and straightforwardness) of the era, it works pretty well.
>>
>>64996389
I wonder how many regular cross-users there are. There's clearly me (SamR) and ffwhidaher, and you.

It is like talking to a brick wall there sometimes. For all the memespam we get here, at least we get way more solid BF discussions. There's 2 other users I have tagged as BF experts apart from ffwhidader and I wouldn't be surprised if they're the same people I have the BF discussions with here. Kinda funny to think about.
>>
>>64996448
not sure what you're asking. the trilogy came out after mary's story. i'd listen to them in release order with everything else.
>>
>>64996082
Oh, I'm with you on the tone and atmosphere of the Sara trilogy. The Guardian of the Solar System is absolutely excellent in that regard.
And I agree about the final scene of The First Wave too.
Plus, Hartnell is my favorite Doctor and Guerrier is just the best at writing him.
>>
>>64996448
The EDAs and the MR are completely different ranges though. I don't think the "release order trumps all" thing works in that case.
>>
>>64996572
I worded it confusingly, I meant that

Company of Friends came out in 2009
Mary Trilogy came out in 2011

Would you just do that release order, or break your rule a bit and go Mary's Story>Mary trilogy?
>>
Is anyone else sad that we probably won't get nearly as much Capaldi as we need.
>>
>>64996684
He's the Doctor we need...but not the one we deserve right now.
>>
>>64996662
release order
basically the idea is that you get the experience of someone who's been keeping up with everything since the beginning. because that is, essentially, who they've been writing for.
release order is still mary's story before the mary trilogy, there's just a gap in between.
release order also means that inter-range crossovers always make sense. so you've kept up with the Charley/8 and then Charley/6 stuff when you get to Lucie Miller, so you understand about the Dalek Time Controller. and when you get to The Secret History, you know what's going on with the Monk.
>>
>>64996751

I honestly largely agree with you mate on release order (I rage when people watch prequel films before originals; the prequels were constructed with knowledge of the original films!), but I'm a real stickler for one-doctor-at-a-time which I know you super disagree with. Introduces problems with stuff like the Viryans that cross ranges.
>>
>>64996824
as soon as you're actually keeping up with new releases any attempts to do one doctor at a time go down the drain
>>
>>64996860
It's difficult but we all have some silly fixation with Big Finish structure. You have your (excellent) charts of connectivity and release order; I try and make streamlined orders of single Doctors in whatever order makes the most sense (broadly release order, except for stuff like Mary).

I still have so much Big Finish to listen to though. I've heard all of 8, all of the New Series stuff (River/Churchill/UNIT/Torchwood), Gallifrey, and the 'classics' of 5/6/7 (eg Jubilee, Spare Parts, etc.). But I have the bulk of 5/6/7 to do, and plenty of other spin-offs. Haven't even listened to any of 4s stories (heard they're not great and a bit Briggsy).
>>
>>64996970
FDAs have been improving steadily
first series only had a couple good ones
second series was better
third was pretty great
fourth was great until the Briggs finale

first time through Big Finish, i did the monthlies up to The Condemned
then the EDAs
then continued the monthlies
and did spinoffs i was interested in
nobody gave me any better order
so now i'm going through it all in release order
it goes a lot better
all the little references between ranges make sense
>>
>>64996970
>Haven't even listened to any of 4s stories (heard they're not great and a bit Briggsy).
The ones in boxsets (Lost Stories, Hinchcliffe Presents, Novel Adaptations) are very good.
I agree that the 4DAs are best avoided, for the most part. Although they do seem to be getting better, I'd even call Series 4 good.
>>
>>64997209
we had a good bitch about briggs the other day. im still mad sore over Only the Monstrous.

>>64997272
I did hear the Hinchcliffe boxset was fantastic yeah.
>>
File: radiotimes2015pic013.jpg (91 KB, 620x925) Image search: [Google]
radiotimes2015pic013.jpg
91 KB, 620x925
>>64996684
How much do you want? I'd like to see 4 or 5 series from him.

Although 8/9 are my favorites of the revival so i'd still be pretty happy with his era if he left after 10.
>>
>>64997395
>Although 8/9 are my favorites of the revival so i'd still be pretty happy with his era if he left after 10.

I'm the exact same and I often get shit for it.
>>
File: 7pepe.png (186 KB, 537x538) Image search: [Google]
7pepe.png
186 KB, 537x538
>>64996139
>Outstanding work! I've enjoyed them.

for you (banepost)
>>
>>64997512
hey cats, can you do some big finish meme stuff since we're talking about that mainly? cheers mate
>>
>>64997395
I'd like at least 4 full series. Cause Capaldi is such a wonderful doctor and I wanna see as much as we can with him
>>
>>64997395
>>64997545
Will Capaldi do Big Finish? Consider

1) His age
2) It will be a few years (2020 or 2021 I believe) before BF can re-negotiate the license and get post-Smith stuff.

I think he will but I could see him not.
>>
>>64997579
William Russell is 91 and still doing audios. I don't think age could stop Capaldi, even if he was that old.
>>
File: radiotimes2015pic012.jpg (92 KB, 620x925) Image search: [Google]
radiotimes2015pic012.jpg
92 KB, 620x925
>>64997426
On /who/? Don't worry about it too much m8. I think everyone has been told they have shit taste and to fuck off at least once or twice. It's the nature of 4chan. You just gotta let it bounce off your shoulders. I think Hell Bent is the best finale and there's nothing you can do to stop me
>>
>>64997729
Real life, /who/, /r/gallifrey. Doesn't bother me though; more power to me for having enormous fun with those series'.

I still have mixed feelings over Hell Bent, although I overall really liked it. I get what it was trying to do, and I love Clara, but I couldn't help feeling a bit like Gallifrey was wasted. The culmination of the Clara-becoming-the-Doctor arc was done excellently though.

My favourite finale is Death in Heaven :)

>>64997728
Good point. I swear, if we don't get a Capaldi/Ian scene in Class, I'll flip the fuck out!
>>
>>64997823
>Capaldi/Ian scene in Class
We won't. Moffat hates any companion that he didn't make
>>
>>64997927
he had Piper in the 50th
>>
>>64997927
except for Benny?
>>
>>64997958
Not as Rose
>>
>>64998069
moff didnt invent the moment or badwolf tho
>>
File: KateStewart50th.jpg (97 KB, 655x377) Image search: [Google]
KateStewart50th.jpg
97 KB, 655x377
>>64997927
he ignores classic and rtd-companions but he makes a character from the wilderness years a recurring character. I like it.
>>
>>64998118

speaking of wilderness companions

on the COmpany of Friends behind the scenes the actress for Izzy talks semi-seriously about her greatest dream in life to be the TV companion the a Russel Tovey Doctor (they're friends)

was kinda sad. hope she's going okay these days
>>
Hey guys, did you hear about Colin Baker winning a jackpot?!!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5wk7KO_cI#t=84
>>
>>64997927
It was Gareth Roberts's decision not to have Ian in The Caretaker. He initially said it didn't fit the story, but he admitted in an interview that's in one of Phil Sandifer's books that he just dislikes the idea of looking back and bringing back old characters.
>>
>>64998172
...it's fucking Coal Hill. The man is going to die in the next five years and was literally the first companion. You can make an exception to 'no looking back' here.
>>
File: 9deformed.jpg (144 KB, 730x674) Image search: [Google]
9deformed.jpg
144 KB, 730x674
>>64997537
i restrict my memery to canon material thanks anon
>>
>>64998248
how do you know about doctor who then?
>>
>>64997395
I don't want Capaldi to leave because there's about an 95% chance we're going to have to deal with a female Doctor after he leaves. There's almost no chance it isn't happening now that they've shoved it down our throats these past few years.

I wouldn't have a problem with a female doctor if it had been established years back as something that can happen but at this point it would only be because they want the show to be politically correct and you have to have a female in absolutely everything or else "muh misogyny".
>>
>>64998156
Those girls are not hot enough to be related to Colin Baker
>>
>>64998372
calm down mate. its gonna happen so just make your peace with it.
>>
>>64998372
I don't think it will happen until Moffat leaves, infact I think the only way it will happen is if there will be a female showrunner. If Moffat can stick around till we at least get the next Doctor we will be safe for another 3+ years.
>>
>>64998372
>>64998509
We're probably gonna have a black Doctor, like Moffat always wanted
>>
>>64998619
Does /who/ even have a single black actor they'd like enough to see play the Doctor? I've always wanted to see a black Master though. The guy from Bad Wolf who kept saying "Where's my money?!" would make a good Master I think.
>>
>>64998692
Paterson Joseph.
>>
>>64998692
Idris Elba
>>
>>64996238
>he's a fucking shapeshifting penguin
No, he wasn't a penguin he was a Whifferdill. He just liked being a penguin.
>>
>>64998890
your mother was a penguin
>>
File: jhands_rain.gif (445 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
jhands_rain.gif
445 KB, 500x275
>tfw jazz hands didn't actually happen

:(
>>
>>64998946
Didn't you learn anything, His mother was a Whifferdill. I bet you are too but you just like taking the form of a faggot.
>>
>>64999021
i can't think of a better form
>>
>>64999010
Excellent. I needed more rain doctor images.
>>
Now that I think about it wouldn't having a black doctor be better than a white doctor? Cause what is more alien than a nigger? However I wouldn't stand for an actual nigger to play the doctor so instead we should get a great White man to play a black doctor, just paint his face black.
>>
File: 020.jpg (27 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
27 KB, 624x352
Why is The Sarah Jane Adventures so comfy?

I forgot just how comfy it is.
>>
>>64999010
To be honest I kinda hoped it would happen.
>>
>>64999021
>>64998946
Actually my mother was a Zygon that took the form of a penguin, although now that I think about it she could have just been a Zygon taking the form of a Whifferdill that took the form of a penguin.
>>
>>64999205
It's comfy because it's a children's show, which means every ending is a happy ending.
>>
>>64999280
actually a time lord regenerated into a skrull disguised as a zygon disguised as a whifferdill using a perception filter to fake being a penguin
i happen to know your mother intimately
>>
File: 023.jpg (29 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
023.jpg
29 KB, 624x352
>>64999313
But even the pathos feels more real.

A teenager sad about their estranged father or the death of a friend is way more potent than The Impossible Girl dying for one episode.
>>
>>64999280
It's funny you mention that! I used to live with a fellow Zygon who took the shape of a whifferdill who took the shape of a Raxacoricofallapatorian who took the shape of a human being, I eventually moved out (thank god) I just couldn't stand the smell of his non stop farting.
>>
File: Sad man with a box.jpg (314 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Sad man with a box.jpg
314 KB, 1280x853
>ywn see footage of Capaldi practicing scenes as other Doctors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLhIg65IW4k
>>
>>64999480
You do realise you're a joke right?
>>
>>64999384
gareth pls
>>
>>64999480
Go throw a tantrum over not being treated like the super speshul snowflake you aren't.

>>64999384
Agreed; it's real stakes and real situations.
>>
File: 1452535519427.jpg (38 KB, 498x357) Image search: [Google]
1452535519427.jpg
38 KB, 498x357
>>64998692
>>
>>64999480
>director of Heaven Sent was American

Immediately knocked off my top five.
>>
>>64999885
>Corrigan, we're gonna take this time machine on a hum-ding ring-a-ling tour of the galaxy, are you with me?
>>
>>64999896
>being this dumb
>>
File: 5.jpg (73 KB, 468x531) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
73 KB, 468x531
>>
>>64999896
She directed two Nightmare on Elm Streets, so at least she knows her stuff where monsters are concerned
>>
>>64998692
I want to see Missy regenerate into Capaldi's face just to piss him off since Capaldi would be as much as a great master as he would Doctor.
>>
>>65000000
>>
>>64999951
I don't care that she's a woman, I don't care what her race is, but I do care that she's non-British.

Sydney Newman was a mistake too.
>>
>>65000082
its a shame /who/ didn't get those nice The Other hexes
>>
>>65000003
That was a nice try, Peter.
>>
>>65000080
As he is Doctor*
>>
>>65000055
Plus pretty sure shes worked on almost every nightmare on elm street in some way, except the shitty remake.
>>
>>65000308
Yeah she did and learned everything she knows from those movies, she's a huge part of the documentary about the series and it's really good (if you're into that kind of thing)
>>
File: DSC02004.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSC02004.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>65000474
Already seen it like 10 times, big Nightmare fan. Hell second time cuddling with a girl we watch Nightmare 1 haha.
>>
>/who/ is shitposting general
>Neon Visual's PR firm burned down the wiki
>Doctor Who is on indefinite hiatus
>Peter Capaldi has developed arteriosclerosis of the knee
>Steven Moffat photographed exchanging money with Michael Grade
>Jenna Coleman's on-camera breakdown on the set of Victoria jeopardizing production
>Big Finish studios have been empty for months
>BBC Books no longer accepting submissions
>Phillip Morris confirmed that the BBC "wasn't interested" in a complete copy of The Daleks' Master Plan
>Tom Baker has been in the hospital for two months, no contact with the media
>Matt Smith currently under investigation for child molestation
>Karen Gillan cut from Guardians of the Galaxy 2
>Gattiss has "exciting announcement" for November
>David Tennant and Georgia Moffett currently undergoing "trial separation"
>John Hurt cancer relapsing
>Sylvester McCoy 14 minute racist tirade recorded in a Tescos checkout line
>Rumors swirling about Colin Baker's "transition"
>Christopher Eccleston retirement announcement eminent
>Nicholas Briggs silently suffering from cancer of the larynx
>Paul McGann "hasn't come out of the basement in months" according to family members
>"Doctor Who was a mistake. It's nothing but trash," says Russell T. Davies at a Golden Globes afterparty
>Peter Davison rape accusations made in the press
>Ian Levine recently hired by BBC to "continuity adviser" position
>John Barrowman has "critical health announcement" to make about HIV status
>Urn containing Elisabeth Sladen's ashes has gone missing
>Catherine Tate releases 15 minute video about women's rights
>Jamie Mathieson signs non-compete with Channel 4, will not write for BBC for 5 years
>Larry Miles admitted for three day "psychiatric observation" after being detained outside Steven Moffat's home with "a motley collection of tools"
>Nicola Bryant tell-all in the works, "Peter Davison drugged and used me!"
>Sophie Aldred suffering from late stage thorax cancer
It's over, /who/, we're finished.
>>
>>65000863
>Peter Harness Kidnapped by ISIS
>>
https://vimeo.com/59286195
>>
>>64997512
Ooh a smug 7 pepe. This is a rare one indeed.
>>64998794
Johnson in my TARDIS? It's more likely than you think.
>>64999480
A degeneration episode where the various incarnations inhabit Pcaps form would be great. If only for an acting masterclass. We do get to see him channel other doctors though.
>>
File: CVkNC90UEAAC63M.png (194 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
CVkNC90UEAAC63M.png
194 KB, 599x337
Do it Doctor. Just do it.
>>
>>65001091
Good. At best, he can convince them to stop their uprising and go home. At worst, we won't miss him too much.
>>
>>64999313
Not every ending is happy in conventional sense.

Adrea Yates is still died at the age of 13
Clyde's father didn't suddenly turn his life around
Clyde's homeless girlfriend left the city and will never know he didn't abandon her
>>
>>65000714
Thank god you weren't watching Nightmare 2, or else it would have been gay.
>>
>>65001235
Man, the actor who portrayed the male version was so good. Really pulled off that whole space marine Gallifreyan vibe.

They missed a trick here. Should have had him be a bit weak and scrawny, then regenerate into this woman. As is, it's just a disappointment. He went from good to terrible.
>>
>>65001623
This is exactly my feelings, the guy who played the General was SO good. Then they got this chick who is fucking awful. I don't even hav a problem with the white male to strong independent black woman who don't need no man.
>>
>>65001623
>>65001675
Ken Bones was the man. I'm really hoping he shows up in audios; maybe 8 or War's time war stuff and we see some character development.
>>
>>65001715
Rather than straight-up replacing him, I hope they bring him back every now and then in the show, and just have him meet the Doctor out of order.
>>
>>65001715
>Ken Bones

Metal name.

His filmography is a bit sparse. He seems to mostly be a theatre actor, but I hope he gets more film and television work.
>>
>Do the Daleks represent Zionists while the Cybermen represent Islamists?

>Daleks and Zionists want to destroy everything that is not a Dalek and Zionist respectively.

>Cybermen want to convert everything into Cybermen while Islamists want to convert everyone into Muslims.

>The Doctor is a British nationalist who is resisting Daleks(Zionists) and Cybermen(Islamists).
>>
>>65002882
let me guess, darthdavros?
>>
File: ffs.png (150 KB, 919x330) Image search: [Google]
ffs.png
150 KB, 919x330
>>65002924
>>
>>64994667
http://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/doctor-who-listen-to-the-tenth-doctor-and-donna

Reminder 10/Donna audios
>>
>>65002882
What kind of incoherent rambling is it?
>>
>>65003060
A Reddit rambling >>65003017
>>
>>65003017
I'm legit surprised. darthdavros is fucking hilarious, i highly recommend looking at his submissions

https://www.reddit.com/user/Darthdavros/submitted/
>>
>>65003017
based /pol/ trying to get reddit to finally turn on the jews.
I hope you upboated
>>
>>65003082
Ahahahahaha he's fucking hilarious!

"Say what if apart from everything we know about timelord biology,what if the biology of the timelords was threatened unlike anything ever before and all of there regeneration energy was drained possibly even time travel, now what if the gallifreyans had ever to face that a threat to there own biological existance that they have there oldest and most hidden but natural defence that in themselves they become a statue frozen in time or even drained of time itself and which can only move when no one dares sets sight on it,a defence that in itself will make them hunt out for there prey to once again become time sentient beings and become timelords once more instead of being the lonely assassins?"
"I just thought about this and it would be a good idea to do in my opinion
How about if missy and the doctor had a bodyswap,so in a way wed have a female doctor for an episode In a way and capaldi as the master,maybe even as a regeneration episode for.peter capaldi"

"DISCUSSIONShould peter Jackson direct timequake (self.gallifrey)
submitted 2 months ago by Darthdavros [+1]
There were rumours a few years ago that he would be doing a movie in 2016/17 and I wondered if he should direct this nee k9 film timequake"
>>
After all those years I finally put to words what bothered me so much in Zygon Inv.

It's oozing bourgeois moral cowardice of someone who isn't happy about Sharia enthusiasts enroaching on his country, but doesn't have guts to speak against it, let alone act. So chooses to rationalize it away, without any actual intention to neither enforce assimilation or make steps to meet guests' demands.
>>
File: feels bad time lord.jpg (389 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
feels bad time lord.jpg
389 KB, 1280x720
I heard something about doctor pepes itt
>>
>>65003383
it was 4.5 billion years; it's clarified in Hell Bent
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x282
So you think John Jones will be in more stories now Bowie's dead?
>>
>>65003315
>After all those years
what
>>
>>65003428
>He doesn't realize he was frozen for six years
>>
>>65003409
>implying I waited a full week till Hell Bent to make that
>>
File: 1408184600686.png (35 KB, 654x185) Image search: [Google]
1408184600686.png
35 KB, 654x185
I used this fake one of you kept posting to scare my friend. Told her it was a joke but she freaked out and said I played with her feelings, she never wants to speak to me again and blocked me on every social network. Thank you /who/, you cunts.
>>
>>65003565
>I make reddit frog oc

>>65003663
You were the one who sent it, not us. Stop blaming other people for your own retardednes
>>
File: 1389780485597.jpg (42 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1389780485597.jpg
42 KB, 500x376
>>65003663
>Do something stupid
>Blame everyone else when it blows up in your face
>>
>>65003715
>>65003752
NO!

YOU DID THIS TO ME!
>>
File: jhands_pepe.png (32 KB, 282x282) Image search: [Google]
jhands_pepe.png
32 KB, 282x282
Rare Jazz Hands Pepe
>>
>>65003929
FUCK OFF IT'S YOUR FAULT TOO I'M SURE YOU WERE THE ONE POSTING THAT FAKE TWEET I WISH YOU WERE BANNED
>>
>>65003984
I didn't post the fake tweet. Good job to whoever did though.
>>
File: he just can't stop.gif (2 MB, 405x330) Image search: [Google]
he just can't stop.gif
2 MB, 405x330
>>65003663
>>65003822
>>65003984
>>
>>65004051
YOU MONSTER I WISH YOU WERE BANNED OF EVERYTHING

>>65004065
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY HERE?
>>
>>65003929
This Pepe makes Jazz Hands look really cool for some reason.
>>
>You tell me, Clara. What should I do? This is a fixed point, they have to die, they can't escape it. So what do I do? Conceal it, lie to them so they keep their hope until the very last moment, or do I tell them the truth so they leave in peace? What do I do Clara?! How do I choose?!

Goat or not goat?
>>
>>65004227
What?
>>
>>65004385
AAAAAH AAAAH AAAAAH OOOOH AAAH AAAH AAAH AAAH AAAAAH AAAAAAAAH OOOOH AAAAH AAAAH AAAH AAAHHH
>>
>>65004516
Is that... Vale Decem?
>>
here's my new meme /who/

here's how it goes

>grey's anatomy and doctor who crossover
>the doctor has just regenerated (into jazz hands)
>unit takes him to grey sloan memorial hospital to recover as his new body has a brain tumour and he is in a critical condition
>martha is flown in to nurse him back to health
>lots of close ups of martha's teeth
>cybermen appear to steal the doctors body while he is weak
>the surgeons at the hospital have to operate on the doctor and remove his tumour while unit defends them
>the chief of surgery gets stressed and yells at people
>meredith cries for some reason
>lots of unexpected sex scenes
>bailey is a sassy black woman as usual
>kepner dies (finally)
>george comes back from the dead - AS THE CYBERCONTROLLER
>are you ready /who/
>coming to the big screen in 2016
>its gonna be GOAT

from now on this will be my main meme
>>
>>65004681
GOAT meme desu senpai
>>
>>65004681
You already did that with Katherine Heigl as the Rani.
>>
>>65003017
Pretty sure Islamists are Daleks with a pinch of Cybermen (killing/converting everything that isn't them) while Zionists are Time Lords (ancient and pulling the strings behind everything). Both sides hate each other and eventually clash in a war in which everyone loses.
>>
>>65004634
Yes. How did you even know?
>>
>>65004947
samefagging
>>
File: jhands_return_of_the_rani.jpg (270 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
jhands_return_of_the_rani.jpg
270 KB, 1417x1417
>>65004912
I'm flattered that you remember that.
>>
>>65005030
I used to like you, you know. You're welcome. Now I kinda hate you.
>>
>>65005334
What changed?
>>
File: Discourse.jpg (496 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
Discourse.jpg
496 KB, 1417x1417
So I just found this on Big Finish...
>>
>>65005429
Your memes are not funny anymore. MCT was funny but your new ones are pretty bad.
>>
AAAAAAAAH AAAAH AAAAH AAAAAH AAAAAH AAAAH AAAAH AAAAAH AAAAH AAAAAH AAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>65000863
You're supposed to add lines every time you dipshit
>>
>>65005684
there's literally only 6 words of room left
>>
>>65005434
Come on man at least change the filename
>>
>>65005434
Not even worth the obvious CIA joke.
>>
>/who/ is shitposting general
>Neon Visual's PR firm burned down the wiki
>Doctor Who is on indefinite hiatus
>Peter Capaldi has developed arteriosclerosis of the knee
>Steven Moffat photographed exchanging money with Michael Grade
>Jenna Coleman's on-camera breakdown on the set of Victoria jeopardizing production
>Big Finish studios have been empty for months
>BBC Books no longer accepting submissions
>Phillip Morris confirmed that the BBC "wasn't interested" in a complete copy of The Daleks' Master Plan
>Tom Baker has been in the hospital for two months, no contact with the media
>Matt Smith currently under investigation for child molestation
>Karen Gillan cut from Guardians of the Galaxy 2
>Gattiss has "exciting announcement" for November
>David Tennant and Georgia Moffett currently undergoing "trial separation"
>Sylvester McCoy 14 minute racist tirade recorded in a Tescos checkout line
>Nicholas Briggs silently suffering from cancer of the larynx
>Paul McGann "hasn't come out of the basement in months" according to family members
>"Doctor Who was a mistake. It's nothing but trash," says Russell T. Davies at a Golden Globes afterparty
>Peter Davison rape accusations made in the press
>Ian Levine recently hired by BBC to "continuity adviser" position
>John Barrowman has "critical health announcement" to make about HIV status
>Urn containing Elisabeth Sladen's ashes has gone missing
>Jamie Mathieson signs non-compete with Channel 4, will not write for BBC for 5 years
>Peter Harness and Catherine Tregenna are writing a two parter in a partnership next year
>Arthur Darvill seen lurking around Karen Gillan's house because she basically forced him to stay longer than he wanted and leave when she wanted to
>Freema Agyeman expelled from England because her visa expired, sent back to Congo
>Michael Pickwoad kidnapped by Girly Letters and Adam Orford because he's the weakest link and will easily leak information if threatened
>>
>>65005434
didn't know people still used my template
>>
>>65005958
Wait what's with the filename?

>>65005979
What joke?
>>
>>65005979
I'm not getting it either.
>>
>>65006058
Make it look like its actually from Big Finish like this one
>>
File: 1305468685063.jpg (82 KB, 300x331) Image search: [Google]
1305468685063.jpg
82 KB, 300x331
>Big Finish has a Winston Churchill series
I wasn't aware I wanted this.
>>
just trolled planet mondas by claiming to have info on a missing episode reveal, making them wait a couple hours, then posting the >>65000863 greentext as my "insider information" along with martha's crooked teeth
>>
File: 46179800.jpg (11 KB, 250x278) Image search: [Google]
46179800.jpg
11 KB, 250x278
This thread is embarrassing.

Bye y'all, I'll check back in March when Doom Coalition 2 is out. Maybe.
>>
>>65006600
/who/ is dead
forced memes and shitposters killed it
>>
>>65006832
Wrong, forced memes, shitposters, tripfags, shitposting tripfags tripfagging shitposters and a shit series with fewer than typical stories, killed /who/
>>
Holy shit guys

It's finally happened

Poor Matt :(
>>
>>65006832
>>65006964

Perfect Example:>>65006988
>>
File: Who's_fate.jpg (4 KB, 275x127) Image search: [Google]
Who's_fate.jpg
4 KB, 275x127
>>
>>65008062
And may it keep doing so
>>
>>65008256
Your post sucks, fuck off. Twat.
>>
>>65006547
Maniacal kek. Screenshot?
>>
>>64994667
she's still best girl y-you racists
>>
>>65008319
See my name. I'm Christopher Eccleston and I fucking hate Doctor Who
>>
>>65008583
>has done the least amount of doctor who and expects me to give a shit about who he is

Fuck off.
>>
>>65008610
>least amount of doctor who
>who is Paul McGann?
>>
>>65008583
>I'm Christopher Eccleston and I fucking hate Doctor Who
>Not Simm
Dropped
>>
>>65008648
>Paul McGann
>what is big finish?
>>
>>65008648
>what is Big Finish Audios

Before you say non canon its still More Doctor Who related shit than Chris has done.
>>
>>65008648
>He doesn't BF
>>
>>65008695
>>65008705
>>65008724
>what is canon
>>
>>65008741
i don't remember it being "least canon doctor who". just "least doctor who"
>>
File: shit who says.jpg (238 KB, 599x405) Image search: [Google]
shit who says.jpg
238 KB, 599x405
It's over guys this is what we have become...
>>
File: beardaldi.jpg (52 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
beardaldi.jpg
52 KB, 640x640
For the beard loving anon. Stolen from cuntyletters.
>>
I have been having a lot of homosexual thoughts lately... should I use a trip?
>>
>>65008870
You can start making things better by fucking off.
>>
>>64994667
Why isn't there a poll for bestgirl? Is it because we all already know it's Rose?
>>
>>65009035
I was about to say Clara but although she still is best girl does anyone else feel like Hell Bent was just one too many episodes of Clara? Like she would have been amazing had she not been in Hell Bent. Hell Bent just left a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>65009107
Why didn't they keep her dead? Why her over dozens of other companions and loved ones who died that he could have done the same thing with?
>>
>>64994870
You forgot that reddit tier image chain you made
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.