[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone aside from those 12 stupid jurors who think this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 620x372
Is there anyone aside from those 12 stupid jurors who think this retard had anything to do with it?
Kid is so dumb and feeble he probably can't get an erection for rape and kid is so soft no way he's a killer
>>
who the fuck is this human
>>
Brock Lesnar lookin ass.
>>
>>64942413
Brendan "Yeah, I fucked my own shit up. Yeah" Avery
>>
>>64942384

>Is there anyone aside from those 12 stupid jurors who think this retard had anything to do with it?

I know plenty of rock-stupid people.
None of them outright admitted to committing seriously heinous crimes, incriminating themselves AND other people, just because "lel they were too stupid to know better".

Admitting to violent sexual crimes that you didn't commit isn't a typical symptom of stupidity.
>>
I'm glad he's in prison either way. If this retard were free, he'd probably have more retarded children. That entire Avery bloodline should be exterminated. They should probably nuke that entire dumbass town.
>>
>>64942384
that is the most disgusting humanbeing I've ever seen. Looks like a fucking trainwreck
>>
>>64942463
it is if you have any idea what modern american interrogation is like. they held the kid for 4 hours and called him a liar 75 times. he changed his story every time they called him a liar until they got every detail they wanted. they spoon fed him that story and the tapes prove it.
>>
>>64942470
i agree that he should never be allowed to have children, but ruining his life over his intelligence level is too far. death would have been a mercy compared to this.
>>
>>64942582

This is such horse-shit.

Stupid people typically don't admit to shit they haven't done just because you ask them multiple times. That shit doesn't gel.
>>
File: image.png (910 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
910 KB, 1334x750
>>64942470
We know who made this post
>>
Who? Is this the little girl that made up spooky skinny guy?
>>
>>64942618
This is America were supposed to protect our weak and stupid. Just because you're born with disadvantage doesn't mean you should be used as a scapegoat to protect the rich
>>
>>64942649
But that is exactly what those tactics are designed to do. Even people who consider themselves smart fall for the mind games. This kid was so simple they molded him to what they wanted. He thought he was going to school after they questioned him, he had no idea he just admitted to a crime.

Did you watch any of his interrogation? Serious question: please answer.
>>
Brendan did it but it should have been obvious he has the mind of a very smart dog and probably would have cut his own hand off if someone asked him to enough times.
>>
>>64942649
lol anon... You might have a lower IQ then Dassey.

In more then 25% of DNA exoneration cases (Like Steven) innocent defendant made incriminating statements, delivered outright confessions or pled guilty.

>hurr durr horse shit
only horse shit around here is between ur ears.
>>
>>64942384

looks and acts like he's from 4chan.

also i heard he burned a cat alive, so that alone makes him a killer
>>
can we talk about how cute his cousin is?
>>
>>64942747
Every time someone posts this I feel like curb stomping a kitty.
>>
>>64942747
That's the Uncle that did that you ignoramus

If you're going to shitpost, at least be accurate
>>
>>64942747
>also i heard he burned a cat alive
Wrong person
>>
>>64942747
obama burned a pussy and he's president
>>
>>64942649
>>64942470
>>64942463
t. Ken 'The Prize' Kratz
>>
>>64942728

>In more then 25% of DNA exoneration cases (Like Steven) innocent defendant made incriminating statements, delivered outright confessions or pled guilty.

Funny how I can't find a citation for this.
Again, if you literally go around admitting to violent sexual crimes that never happened, you probably need to be in jail for everyone's safety anyway.

But whatever you have to tell yourself to maintain the narrative of this biased Netflix cash-grab.
>>
>>64942470
The town was nice, it was the Avery's garage that was rundown and full of rednecks. That was in the first episode.
>>
>>64942798
Did you watch his interrogation?

>I can't find something so it must not exist
You're so closed minded I bet you won't answer my question
>>
>>64942693
uh, yeah. that's what i said.
>>
>>64942470
Hello Mike O'Reily
>>
>>64942714

>Even people who consider themselves smart fall for the mind games.

>Ask someone what happened at a crime-scene
>they make up shit that didn't happen
>"mind games"

Fucking kek.
>>
hey guys i just came by and wanted to say the /r/makingamurderer board on reddit has a lot of great original content and memes if you're interested
>>
>>64942716
fuck that, my dog is smarter than he is.
>>
>>64942822
>they make up shit that didn't happen

That's not what happened you goddamned idiot. Did you watch his interrogation?
>>
>>64942714

>Did you watch any of his interrogation? Serious question: please answer.

I did. They asked him questions and he spilled the beans with little to no provocation.
>>
File: 1445931418860.jpg (33 KB, 337x275) Image search: [Google]
1445931418860.jpg
33 KB, 337x275
>>64942798
http://www.innocenceproject.org/causes-wrongful-conviction/false-confessions-or-admissions

citation provided.

>Again, if you literally go around admitting to violent sexual crimes that never happened, you probably need to be in jail for everyone's safety anyway.

Okay anon, you're a delusional retard with a confirmed lower IQ then Dassey, good job!
>>
>>64942822
This isn't what happened with Brendan though, they fed him pretty much every bit of the story, even with that I doubt he would flat out admit to it unless it was somewhat true
>>
>>64942753
the fat underaged grapefruit? oh, wait, i forgot this is 4chan.
>>
>>64942844
>They asked him questions and he spilled the beans with little to no provocation.

They called him a liar until he gave them the answer they wanted. He told them the truth and they said "we want the real truth". It was obvious manipulation and if you saw nothing wrong with it I'm seriously worried about your mental state.
>>
>>64942649
You must be like a 19 year old kissless virgin. I know you dont have kids.

This kid had the mental capacity of a 5th grader, a 10 year old. If you hound a 10 year old enough with fear, they will say anything. He was under the assumption that if he said these things he'd get to watch Wrestlemania. Like jesus, he didnt even know what inconsistant meant.

He literally just was repeating or agreeing to whatever Weigert and Fassbender said because they promised he would be alright.
>>
>>64942841

>Did you watch his interrogation?

Yeah, I did.

>What did Avery do with the knife?
>HE CUT HER UP THEN SLIT HER THROAT AND THEN GAVE IT TO ME TO GO CLEAN AND THEN HE RAPED THE CORPSE WITH IT AGAIN, CAN I GO HOME NOW?

If he didn't know what they were talking about, I'm pretty sure his response would have been "What knife?", for example.
>>
>>64942875

>It was obvious manipulation

Asking someone "Tell us what really happened" is hardly "manipulation".

Again, you're a fucking idiot if you think even stupid people will make up and admit to crimes that didn't happen, incriminating themselves and others, if you just ask them three or four times.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 750x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 750x734
>>64942882
TFW you don't get to watch wrestlemania until 2048
>>
>>64942888
>
If he didn't know what they were talking about, I'm pretty sure his response would have been "What knife?", for example.

That was EXACTLY his response to a fuckton of stuff. He would say "I didn't do x, I didn't go to x" and they would say "Now Brendan, we want the real truth"
>>
>>64942844
then why did it take 4 hours of them saying "we don't believe you brendan, tell us what REALLY happened?"
>>
>>64942882

>You must be like a 19 year old kissless virgin.

Holy shit, project more you fucking faggot.
That's seriously your argument.
>>
File: 1443873912785.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443873912785.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>64942888
>>64942923

read this web page and come back you fucking moronic plebeians.

>In more then 25% of DNA exoneration cases (Like Steven) innocent defendant made incriminating statements, delivered outright confessions or pled guilty.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/causes-wrongful-conviction/false-confessions-or-admissions
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 250x300
>>64942753
Nah, but we can talk about his cute-ass lawyer.
> not sure if you cute, or just cute compared to everyone else on this show
>>
>>64942943
Well you obviously dont have fucking kids if you think young kids are hard to manipulate.
>>
>>64942932

>That was EXACTLY his response to a fuckton of stuff. He would say "I didn't do x, I didn't go to x" and they would say "Now Brendan, we want the real truth"

So then why didn't he say it again? Does this kid just admit to ANYTHING if you just ask him a couple times?
>>
>>64942923
>"Tell us what really happened" i
Goddamn you're either really fucking ignorant or a dedicated troll. You're simplifying (incorrectly) how they asked questions. That's not at all how the situation went, and I doubt you watch it at all.

Asking someone the same question until they change their answer to the one you like is manipulation. Stupid people don't know they are admitting to crimes, just like you don't know how ignorant and retarded you yourself are.
>>
>>64942923
they asked him 75 times. he gave them every story in the bible and the only stopped when they had the story they wanted.
>>
>>64942976
The reasons that people falsely confess are complex and varied, but what they tend to have in common is a belief that complying with the police by saying that they committed the crime in question will be more beneficial than continuing to maintain their innocence.

The factors that can contribute to a false confession during a police interrogation include:

duress
coercion
intoxication
diminished capacity
mental impairment
ignorance of the law
fear of violence
the actual infliction of harm
the threat of a harsh sentence
misunderstanding the situation

Confessions obtained from juveniles are often unreliable -- children can be easy to manipulate and are not always fully aware of their situation.

People with mental disabilities have often falsely confessed because they are tempted to accommodate and agree with authority figures. Further, many law enforcement interrogators are not given any special training on questioning suspects with mental disabilities. An impaired mental state due to mental illness, drugs or alcohol may also elicit false admissions of guilt.

Mentally capable adults also give false confessions due to a variety of factors like the length of interrogation, exhaustion or a belief that they can be released after confessing and prove their innocence later.
>>
>>64942976
After 4 hours and lots of "Youre going to prison for the rest of your life" you bet he will admit to anything if someones promising him help
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1000x1375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1000x1375
>>64942973
Did someone say manipulate young kids?
>>
>>64942976
>Does this kid just admit to ANYTHING if you just ask him a couple times?
Yes. He told them the truth, and they said "we want the REAL truth" and so he told them things until they stopped badgering him and calling him a liar.

They would even come back to shit like saying "but earlier you said you went to x" and he's like "I was at home". And so they would use that to pressure him into admitting to more and more things.,
>>
File: 1452107818055.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452107818055.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>64943006
ANON READ MY FUCKING POST YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER

>>64942998

>>
You guys are all totally right.

I have an uncle with a lower-than-average IQ.
One time my sandwich went missing from the fridge, and I asked my uncle if he did it.
I asked him again and said "Uncle, tell me what REALLY happened..."
He then immediately admitted to perpetrating the whole of the 9/11 attacks, sinking the Titanic and causing the Fall of Rome, complete with fabricated details on how he accomplished those things.

That's how low-IQ individuals operate.
Just ask them more than once and they will literally say anything even if it means going to fucking jail.
>>
>>64942976
yes, that's exactly what this kid does. he only has enough brain cells to agree with people because most of the time he doesn't know what's happening himself.
>>
>>64942978
Dude he's pulling a classic marlon Brando go in chatrooms, shitposting starting fights
>>
>>64942649

>being this dumb and ignorant

I'm almost touched by your cluelessness wrt how fucked up the world is, son.

Like that other anon said, there is a large number of cases where people confess to crimes which they couldn't have possibly committed.

There's a reason why you're supposed to keep your trap shut when the police wants to interrogate you.
>>
>>64943047

read this website and come back and post this again anon.

I fucking dare you.
>>
>>64943020

>Yes. He told them the truth, and they said "we want the REAL truth" and so he told them things until they stopped badgering him and calling him a liar.

That's not typical behavior, even for stupid people.

Unless you have schizophrenia you don't admit to fabricated imaginary crimes just because a guy asked you more than once.
>>
Why is everyone in this documentary so ugly? Does everyone look like that in the flyover states? I'm from New York and literally no one looks like that over here.
>>
>>64943084
You do if Wrestlemania is on in about a month
>>
>>64943084

>In more then 25% of DNA exoneration cases (Like Steven) innocent defendant made incriminating statements, delivered outright confessions or pled guilty...

>In more then 25% of DNA exoneration cases (Like Steven) innocent defendant made incriminating statements, delivered outright confessions or pled guilty....

>In more then 25% of DNA exoneration cases (Like Steven) innocent defendant made incriminating statements, delivered outright confessions or pled guilty...

>In more then 25% of DNA exoneration cases (Like Steven) innocent defendant made incriminating statements, delivered outright confessions or pled guilty..
>>
>>64943066

That has nothing to do with the current argument.

Refute my point or resign yourself to being angry.
>>
>>64942457
His name is Brendan Dassey not Avery you fucking moron
>>
>>64943047
you're retarded.
>>
>>64943094
It's because they are Americans.
Americans are the ugliest things in existence.
>>
>>64943059

>I can't really refute you, so I'll call you "dumb and ignorant"

OK, stay angry.
>>
>>64943127
I fucking did refute you already you nigger but you ignore my posts.

>>
>>64943103

>IF I POST IT AGAIN IT WILL WORK THIS TIME
>>
>>64943127
everybody has refuted you like fifteen times. lrn2read
>>
>>64943142

>WAAAAAAAAH I'M POSTING IT AGAAAAAAAAAAAIN
>>
>>64942384
this kid has ZERO DNA evidence linking him to the crime.
>>
>>64943047
>Just ask them more than once and they will literally say anything even if it means going to fucking jail.

You are so fucking stupid, you deserve to be removed from the gene pool.

NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS TO BELIEVE TO YOU, PEOPLE DO CONFESS TO CRIMES THEY POSSIBLY COULDN'T HAVE COMMITTED, AS PROVEN BY DNA EVIDENCE.

You fucking retard.
>>
File: 1441262337863.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1441262337863.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
>>64943166
>>64943145
>LITERALLY NO ARGUMENT

REFUTE ME FAGGOTS NOW I USE YOUR TACTICS AGAINST YOU NOW YOU'VE RESPONDED

GIVE ME A LOGICAL ARGUMENT OR FUCK OFF BACK TO LEDDIT.
>>
>>64943166
it's like you're too stupid to understand facts.
>>
So what do you do when evil assholes are grilling you forever. I want to shut down.
>>
File: 1443872992023.jpg (83 KB, 373x397) Image search: [Google]
1443872992023.jpg
83 KB, 373x397
>>64943166
>>64943145
>>64943127

bring a legitimate argument or fuck off plebshits
>>
So who really killed Teresa Halbach?

Was it the cops?
Was it the overly confident Ex?
Was it the roommate who reported her missing 4 days late?
Was it Steven Avery?
Was it the brother?
>>
>>64943084

>This dipshit doesn't know the experiment where they ask somebody, of two lines, which line is longer after having 3 other people say it's the shorter one and he agrees

Yes, you fucking faggot, YOU DO admit to things you haven't done. Evidence wrt that has been posted several times in this thread. If you do not cease and desist your fuckwittery, it can only be assumed that you are a troll.
>>
>>64943181

>PEOPLE DO CONFESS TO CRIMES THEY POSSIBLY COULDN'T HAVE COMMITTED

Then it is LITERALLY nobody's fault but their own.
If you're so mentally ill that admit to murders you have had no connection too with no more provocation than being asked twice about something, you apparently WANTED to be incriminated and take the fall for someone else.
>>
File: WmRiO.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
WmRiO.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>64943127
>>64943145
>>64943166

anddd rekt.

too fucking ez.
>>
>>64943181

>this mentally ill person did a thing this one time
>that means all confessions are inadmissible and should be ignored
>>
>>64943181

>this mentally ill person did a thing this one time
>>
>>64943301

rofl he didn't say that anon.. he didn't say that at all.

I hate this thread, literally filled with people who are dumber then Dassey.

Dumber then a literal retard.
>>
>>64943094
Have you seen the ugly niggers in harlem? Or your big nosed kikes in Brooklyn? Stfu with your Jew York elitism
>>
CAN'T PEN THE BREN

FREE THIS HILBILLY INCEST RETARD HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
File: 1440148020492.jpg (39 KB, 640x678) Image search: [Google]
1440148020492.jpg
39 KB, 640x678
>>64943507
where'd all the plebs go:(
>>
>>64942649
The interrogation process that they use is so effective that it can often get innocent people to confess. Especially somebody with low intelligence or willpower.
>>
>>64943817
To actually watch the documentary
>>
>>64942384
dorm mate of mine at UWM went to highschool with him and told me about the day he got dragged out

apparently he was a pretty autistic kid who didnt have any friends, apparently he was a nice person though for what it counts, everyone was under the assumption of forced cooperation
>>
Rule #1 in life: Never talk to cops without a lawyer.
>>
>>64943953
Yaas

watch this video if you haven't yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
>>
>>64943953
Youre implying that shitbag of a lawyer wouldn't have just joined the cops in saying hes lying.
>>
>>64944049
No the lawyer would have told Brendan you don't have to answer anything they fucking say.

Then he wouldn't have convicted himself with his confessions, no DNA evidence would be found and he would be able to watch wrestlemania.

It's not a lawyers job to get a conviction... They are meant to defend their client.
>>
>>64944104
Did you even watch the documentary? His lawyer is who set up the lawyerless interrogation.
>>
>>64944006
48 minutes? Are you serious? Give me the cliffnotes.
>>
>>64944161

>>64943953
>>
>>64944184
It took him 48 minutes to say that? Jesus
>>
File: 1448174160456.jpg (29 KB, 344x291) Image search: [Google]
1448174160456.jpg
29 KB, 344x291
>>64944203
sigh.

This documentary goes for 10 hours, 10 fucking hours to say Steven Avery got railroaded and spent 18 years in prison, and shortly after getting out a body appeared on his property which he is now in prison for, what a fucking joke jesus christ.
>>
>>64944247
And even for his 18 years some of those years were deserved. Felon with a firearm or something like that.
>>
I've served on a federal jury involving a defendant who has killed multiple people over the years. You'd be surprised how stupid other jurors are.
>>
Did Steve Avery buy underwear for his murder trial?
>>
>>64944348
No
>>
>>64944203
Never watched that video, but basically this: Their job is to get a conviction. Their job is to get you to convict yourself, or admit guilt. Their job is NOT to find out the truth. Their job is NOT to find out if you're innocent or not. When they interrogate you, they are trying to prove you guilty. Whether you are guilty or not doesn't matter.

Therefore: the smartest choice is to not say anything. If you're not guilty, nothing you say in the interrogation will help you, it can only hurt you. Even if you are guilty, you can only hurt yourself by talking.

Get a lawyer, or don't talk at all. Despite how they try to coerce you or convince you otherwise, this is your legal right.
>>
>>64942582

four hour of your life being yelled at by police
they probably give you coffee and soda and bathroom breaks, maybe even dinner

wooptie

its not like its the fucking viet cong putting you in a box for 5 years.
>>
>>64944415
Bro, he had 'rastlin to watch and Nintendo to play. He was just itchin' to go home.
>>
>>64944415
Not being yelled at, they're trying to convict you like this anon said.

>>64944375

and even the smartest people would begin to slip and answer questions wrongly under this kind of pressure.
>>
>>64942582
As someone who was assaulted, I can speak for this. They grilled me hard as if I made the whole thing up and outright asked me to change my story and 'make it easier on all of us'. I was the victim and they kept treating me like I did something wrong. They caught the perp eventually though.

TL;DR it happens.
>>
>>64944415
Give me 10 minutes with you fat boy and I'll have you confessing the Zodiac Killings
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.