[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who liked the movie? All the sites give it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: extraterrestrial_2014.jpg (12 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
extraterrestrial_2014.jpg
12 KB, 214x317
Am I the only one who liked the movie? All the sites give it pretty low rating, 1.5 stars on RT. Why?? It's a pretty decent sci-fi/horror. And I really liked how the endings kept on going. The final ending was unexpected, which is good.
>>
File: SignsFrog.png (137 KB, 817x626) Image search: [Google]
SignsFrog.png
137 KB, 817x626
I actually liked it. had some pretty spoopy moments. this and alien abduction on netflix are worth a watch.
>>
>>64754182
>alien abduction
is this a movie?
>>
>>64754489
yeah it's a found footage movie and it's pretty cheesy but it has some signs esque spookiness. The scene where they are in the tunnel under the mountain and the guy starts calling what he thinks are the police at the far end is kinda chilling.
>>
>>64753521
How the fuck this went under my radar.
I'm doing every paranormal movie ever made and writing on my blog about them since nobody watches movies here and wants to talk about them.
From aliens category Ive been through:

>Fire In The Sky
>Alien Abduction
>Altered
>The 4th Kind
>Grey Skies
>Absence
>Breeders
>Invasion
>Independence Day
>District 9
>Invasion of the Body Snatchers
>Super 8
>Close Encounters of the Third Kind
>Slither
>The Faculty
>Infection: The Invasion Begins
>Signs
>Killer Klowns From Outer Space
>Alien Uprising
>Endangered Species
>The Objective
>Unidentified
>Dark Skies
>Alien outpost
>Area 51

I must watch this,trailer looks good.
>>
>>64754554
Nice blog
>>
>>64754554
You should watch it now. I think you're going to really like it.

You should also see Skyline and Cloverfield. They are great alien movies as well.
>>
>>64754675
Thanks.
Im downloading them right away.
>>
>>64754554
The Objective wasn't about Aliens you pleb
>>
File: 1452440060802.png (541 KB, 651x699) Image search: [Google]
1452440060802.png
541 KB, 651x699
>>64754544
>yeah it's a found footage movie
>>
>>64754751
sure if you say so.
>>
Alien abduction was shit bro

Watch area 51 instead its much better
>>
>>64754795
It's about Djinn

>>64754784
stupid weeb poster
>>
>>64754554
>no mothman prophecies on his list
Apply yourself.
>>
File: xcommmm.png (2 MB, 1270x798) Image search: [Google]
xcommmm.png
2 MB, 1270x798
I liked it. The end of the movie reminded me of the old X-COM games.

How come there are so little movies about ayyyyyliums? Dark Skies did pretty much everything a horror movie about greys could do, except for the experiment part which was done in Fire in the Sky.
>>
>>64755851
>How come there are so little movies about ayyyyyliums?
I want to know this too. Ayylium movies are my fav but there aren't many of them. I guess normies don't like ayylium movies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.