[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this? Pretty comfy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: BoydCrowder.jpg (246 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
BoydCrowder.jpg
246 KB, 1600x1200
Thoughts on this? Pretty comfy.
>>
My favorite tv-show. Love the dialogue and interaction between the major characters. It's also pretty funny at times.
>>
>>64750820
Pleb shit for white trash.
>>
>>64750958
I forgot to add that it didn't drag on too long. It ended before it could have become shit.
>>
>>64750820
it's not my fav Tarentino desu
>>
Been meaning to watch it
>>
Best dialogue on tv, ever, bar none. Also probably the best acting for an entire show, in the sense that everyone- whether it's someone in one episode for 2 minutes, or in 99% of the entire series, gets moments to shine and do it well. If I was an actor the one show I would have wanted to be on was Justified.
>>
>>64750820
I miss Justified. I was just talking with a friend today about how will never get another show with such great banter.
>>
>>64750820
Watched series. Season 1 and 3 are the best. Hated 2 with that fat trailer park bitch being the kingpin wut?
>>
>>64750820
Just finished the series a few days ago.

>Despite everything that's happened to us, my mind keeps going back to one thing...
>We dug coal together.
>That's right.
>*Show ends*

Massive fucking feels. Also, happy as fuck wynn duffy lives.
>>
>>64753209
Happened between us, rather.
>>
>>64753209
Goat ending tobeh fæm
>>
Show got me into Elmore Leonard, I appreciate it a lot for that.
>>
Banshee is similar to Justified and I recommend any fan Justified to have a go.
>>
I hate the guy playing the sheriff.

He's such a smug fucking asshole in every scene he's in, it's like Jesse Eisenberg trying to channel Clint Eastwood and it comes off annoying as fuck.
>>
>>64753263
Their entire final conversation was goat. Boyd tearing up when he thinks Ava is dead got me right in the fucking feels.

Side note, Raylans showdown with the young quickdraw was fucking awesome too. I love that he kept his hat. I like to think Raylan admired that kid.
>>
>>64753366
Loved both. Any other similar shows?
>>
decent. cant believe that some people on this board put it on the same level as deadwood or the sopranos
>>
>>64750975
yes, intellectual whites are much better off watching a Tarantino movie or Orange is the new Black
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.