[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he clean shitty water instead of going Deadly Viper on her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 004KBT_Michael_Madsen_006.jpg (63 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
004KBT_Michael_Madsen_006.jpg
63 KB, 852x480
Why did he clean shitty water instead of going Deadly Viper on her?
>>
What I'd like to know is, what the fuck happened to all his money. He was an elite assassin that likely got paid millions through out his career.
>>
Because he doesn't give a shit

;0
>>
I want to know how the hell was he dangerous at all? He looked like shit and wore a shit kicker hat.
>>
File: 46478854.jpg (301 KB, 736x1186) Image search: [Google]
46478854.jpg
301 KB, 736x1186
>>64747970
>tfw she's 51 now
>>
>>64748136
Think she can take some BBC?
>>
>>64748136
That's 51????
>>
>>64748635
that pic is from 2007
>>
>>
guilt

that's how I see it anyway
>>
>>64749560
Throughout the movie he tries to bury her alive and put her through agony, then says "this is for breaking my brothers heart"

Why does he feel guilty if he hates her guts and is trying to kill her again?
>>
>>64749560

yep

he was a bit shell shocked and regretful over his life as a killer and felt he deserved to live a quiet, subservient life alone
>>
>>64749617
this
>>64749614
not this
>>
>>64749614

Because he'd rather live.
>>
File: bud.jpg (56 KB, 1280x533) Image search: [Google]
bud.jpg
56 KB, 1280x533
That woman... deserves her revenge.........................................
>>
>>64749692
*proceeds to bury her alive*
>>
>>64749704

It's almost as if people don't always practice what they preach.
>>
>>64749692
are you saying he didn't give her a chance to kill him?
He did and he outsmarted her
>>
>>64747988
Much like how he didn't hawk the Hanzo sword, he probably has his money but doesn't spend it. he told his brother he hawked it but obviously he didn't because it's what saved the Bride's life. So obviously he's just really into living the simple life.
>>
>>64749692
>literally knew the bride was going to come for him
>could have ran away
>could have told the police
>could have hired a few guys to protect him
>instead just sat in his house
fuck off you underaged pleb and go watch red thin line for the 40th time and jerk off to yourself while thinking about how deep and wise you are compared to your peers
>>
>>64749756
Plausible.

But
The owner of the titty bar says something like "fucking with you kids money is the only thing you fucks understand" and he kind of gets upset.

Also, he is grinning ear to ear over the million dollars in his lap from selling the sword, so I dont think he has any money
>>
>>64749720
it's kinda like him objectively stating he/they are in the wrong, but when push comes to shove... fuck it, he's gonna bury her alive - she went after him. people don't really change no matter how much they think
>>
>>64747988
Gambling perhaps? Maybe he liked playing high stakes poker, chances are he knew a couple other millionaires, he wasn't that smart so he could've been easy to clear out. Also he could still have a lot of it and just work to pass the time, which could explain why he doesn't take it that seriously and isn't distraught at losing hours.
>>
>>64749902

exactly
>>
>>64749935
>gambling

too cliche. tarantino wouldn't pull that shit
>>
>>64749946
>Tarantino avoiding a cliche

Are you serious?
>>
>>64749902
What should have he done? Let her kill him?
>>
>>64749890
that's the thing though, i've met millionaires who just loves to work for their money. retarded, yeah? but that's people, some people define themselves by being necessary. Or, he could have just gambled it all away like those losers from fast 7 or was that 6?
>>
>>64747988
His money was in the case Jules and Vincent were after.
>>
>>64749890
maybe bill has his money, knowing his brother's an idiot with it, he saved a large portion of what he would've got for each job, perhaps giving him it when he needs it.
>>
>>64749704
She deserves her revenge, but that doesn't mean he won't make her earn it. He's not gonna lay down waiting for her to come murder him
>>
>>64749692
>>64749704
and for those of you who have never seen Kill Bill and are only going by trailers:

>That woman, deserves her revenge and... we deserve to die. But then again, so does she. So, I guess we'll just see. Won't we?
>>
>>64749847
>>literally knew the bride was going to come for him
>could have ran away
>could have told the police
>could have hired a few guys to protect him
>instead just sat in his house

>literally the only member of the squad who beat her
>>
>>64750537
O-REN EEE-SHEE-EEE
Beat her too, could have fucked her up after slicing her back in two, but followed the way of the samurai and let her get up and fight again
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.