[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The fate of all straight white males on this ship is sealed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1420213404776.jpg (26 KB, 704x330) Image search: [Google]
1420213404776.jpg
26 KB, 704x330
>The fate of all straight white males on this ship is sealed. No one shall leave. Shoot every single disgusting privileged caucasian XY-chromosomed piece of shit that attempts to get on the lifeboats but not before letting the bulls DaQuan and Ja'Tarius spitroast them.
>>
How many times are you gonna repost this thread?
>>
>>64745674

What did he mean by this?
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
BRAVO CAMERON
>>
What did he meme by this?
>>
What did he actually mean by that?
>>
My favourite meme.
>>
why didn't he choose to stand right next to the windows and hopefully go unconscious before drowning? He literally stood back so he could make sure he chose to drown slowly
>>
>>64745674

>There will be no dawn for men

>because they're not allowed on the lifeboats and will freeze to death before the sun comes up

POTTERY
>>
File: 1420206991842.jpg (92 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1420206991842.jpg
92 KB, 1024x576
>DEAAAAATH TO WHITE MEN
>>
File: 1450794800317.gif (1 MB, 305x239) Image search: [Google]
1450794800317.gif
1 MB, 305x239
>wake up
>white males still exist
>>
I can't wait for the day when we SJW PC police beta cucks rise up and ban free speech, guns, steam, and anime. The day we make Islam our official state religion, Spanish our official language, and the metric system our official system of measurement. The day when the only show permitted on television under the reinstated Fairness Doctrine is The Big Bang Theory, and the only holiday in December is Obamamas. I want to replace the national anthem with Anaconda by Nicki Minaj. I want to replace the bald eagle with Karl Marx's beard.

My dream society is one where 4channers get thrown in jail for posting dank maymays, and video games are outlawed unless they're programmed by Zoe Quinn and written by Anita Sarkeesian. A land where all white males are slaves as reparations for the fact that their very existence is problematic, and trans Wiccan women of color on welfare are the only citizens allowed to vote.

From sea to shining sea, children will be taught that the only natural and moral romantic relationship is between a furry transracial otherkin and zher assigned thought policeman. STEM education will be made illegal and all scientific experiments will be based on surveys of feelings. Feminism will achieve its ultimate goal of eradicating the Y Chromosome, and the military will be repurposed to make kombucha.

My Gaia, what a wonderful day that will be.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.