[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>never cheats on his wife >never asks her to be thin Does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x300
>never cheats on his wife
>never asks her to be thin

Does any man have more honor than him in this show?
>>
as if letting her self-harm is admirable
>>
hes a greedy bitch nigga
>>
>>64743838
No Johnny Sacks is easily the most honorable of the mob.
>>
>keep eating yourself into an early grave or at best medical problems later on in life honey - your fine
>keep self medicating with food instead of solving your real issues

wut a nice guy
>>
I can only imagine he married her to get a step up in the game
>>
>>64743838
The entire point of that debacle was that he was ashamed about his wife but he needed to constantly save face publically.

He did it out of pride not love, which is why he calls the hit off when he finally comes to that realization. He does love her though.
>>
>>64743906
this
>>
Well, for one he's old and ugly. Also, when Bobby's wife died, didn't the women say that he was the only one of them that never fooled around? I always assumed that they all occasionally fucked around.

Like, I assume Chrissy cheated on Adriana, but didn't they only show him doing it with that one production assistant chick?
>>
File: le door man face.jpg (4 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
le door man face.jpg
4 KB, 250x233
>more honor
>the guy who flipped and turned his back on the code which comes before family

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH THE FUCKING NERVE OF THIS PRICK
>>
>>64743956
Literally none of them are good looking, save I guess Sil and Chris. Everyone else is just ugly, but they literally kill for a living so their confidence is absurd.
>>
>>64743956
Janice going after Bobby is amazing. I love when Junior warns Richie about how much of a scavenger she was when she was a kid. Absolutely psychopathic.
>>
>>64743972
Johnny Sacks never flipped, he just did the allocution.
>>
>>64743956
They were obviously talking only about NJ guys.

2nd part, did you forgot Chrissy's Vegas goomah that T banged after he died? Also the time Paulie met with him outside a motel and he scolded him about not being married and dipping into hooa's?

Source: seen every Sopranos episode 13 times.
>>
Who else's favorite character is Ralph? He's fucking deplorable as a human being but God damn he is amazing to watch.
>>
>>64744053
Dumbass Bobby should have gotten with Mickey Palmice's widow, she was 100x hotter than Janice, but he would not have moved up the ranks all the way to #3, so there are pros and cons.
>>
>>64744096
Me, loved him, he was hilarious and exciting to watch his every move, never knew what to expect.
>>
File: phil-icecream-sopranos-big.gif (850 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
phil-icecream-sopranos-big.gif
850 KB, 640x360
>>64743906
>>64743838
He allocuted.
You don't ever admit the existence of this thing.
>pic related actually most honourable
>>
File: le italian closet man face.jpg (14 KB, 368x468) Image search: [Google]
le italian closet man face.jpg
14 KB, 368x468
>>64744152

There aint a bigga cocksucka than Phil Leotardo!
>>
>>64744096
I loved Ralph but I fail to see how he was a bad guy.
>>
>>64744102
> but he would not have moved up the ranks all the way to #3
So he wouldnt have died
>>
>>64744152

SHARIF DON'T LIKE IT
>>
>>64744208
Tru dat, he could have kept pounding Palmice's widow, but earning less money.
>>
>>64744102
>Implying Bobby cares about hotness
>>
>>64744256
She was definitely a better cook as well
>>
>>64744096
I couldn't stand him at first but he really grows on you
>>
>>64743838
>psychopathic thugs
>honor

The only good wop is a dead wop.
>>
>>64744187
SHE WAS JUST AN INNOCENT THING
>>
File: [inhales gabagool agressively].jpg (166 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
[inhales gabagool agressively].jpg
166 KB, 1024x576
>>64744183
>>64744152
Oh, dis fuckin' shah of Iran
>>
File: jul-27-shah-of-iran.jpg (113 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
jul-27-shah-of-iran.jpg
113 KB, 450x350
>mfw theres no scraps in my scrapbook
>>
>>64743933
He's not her therapist, he's her husband and supports her as well as he can, she's a human being and has to take care of her own shit
>>
>>64743956
>Johnny Sack
>ugly

lmao
>>
File: 1451004950986.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451004950986.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>NOBODIES GOT AIDS. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT WORD HERE AGAIN
>>
https://youtu.be/JgnaW63SE4M

Fucking love this scene.
Shows you what an actual decent guy and great husband Johnny Sack was, and also the look on the asian hitman's face when he's just staring at Ralph in the elevator is amazing. Ralph never knew just how close to death he was right there.

"What's your fuckin problem?"
>>
>>64744897
that filename
>>
>>64745235
First time I saw this episode I thought Chase was gonna ruin the show for me by killing off my two favorite characters, but I was pretty excited because I wanted to see a war between Carmine and Tony. Oh well, Phil was a better enemy.
>>
>>64743838
Furio.
>>
>>64744152
Phil was the most honorable at least by mafia standards

Tony really had to push him into going to war.
>>
>>64744424
We're talking about a television show here you complete faggot
>>
>>64745235

I love this scene too, something terrible usually happens when someone has to go back to their house but instead we got this. His misplaced anger is great and their relationship seems really genuine.
>>
Paulie was probably the most honorable when it came to significant others, he never gave them the pretense of marriage and he's seen being pretty sweet to his latina girlfriend.
>>
>>64743838
he cried like a woman at his daughters wedding
>>
>>64744014
>Sil
>good looking

whaaaat
>>
I like how after he gets taken away at the wedding, Phil and all of them immediately start gossiping about how we was a little bitch for crying. He was good to his family but too emotional to be the boss.
>>
>>64744152
>>64746166
Yeah I think I gotta agree here as much as I disliked Phil, he was definitely the most old school honorable guy out of all of them. At least in the context of the show, his whole life was only about his crew and "this thing of ours"
>>
I don't think I fully understood the war in the last season. Dno if it's because I'm not a native speaker or just retarded. So uhh what exactly did Phil do? He killed vito but what else?
>>
>>64746340
ayyy i was just gonna reply to that

he's a hunchback manlet gremlin with a permanent scowl on his face, tony b was better looking
>>
>>64744152
>>64746166
>>64746358
wow whats up edgelords

phil went off the rails, he should have died in prison
>>
>>64746369
Phil basically had a late life crisis and decided he wasn't going to take a gram of shit from anyone and damn the consequences
>>
>>64746369
>muh kid brudda
>>
>>64746369

And I mean who the hell did Tony call that "okayed" the kill? Why didn't Phil try hunting Tony down? The episode that ends with Tony bunkered in the building somwhere. Phil never did anything he was just goofing around at some gas station and got himself killed like a retard. I just didn't get the last episodes
>>
>>64746458

I thought it was a bit weird too desu, one minute they're on total lockdown and at war, then the next scene they're doing normal life and family stuff.
>>
>>64746412
That fucking animal Blundetto, I can't even say his name
>>
>>64746458
>And I mean who the hell did Tony call that "okayed" the kill?

Huh? FBI guy told Tony one of Phil's calls was traced to a gas station payphone in a certain area so he had his guys scope them out until he showed up to make another phone call.

Phil was in hiding while his men moved in on Tony and Co.
>>
>>64746369
It was boiling over for a while and Phil felt he kept getting fucked over.

From Phil's point of view
>Did time in prison and never got his due
>Tony chased him and injured him over money
>Younger brother was killed by that fucking animal Blundetto
>Tony kills Blundetto before Phil can get to him
>Find out your cousin's husband is a fag
>Tony doesn't do anything about it
>Your business gets blown up
>Your soldier Coco get's curb stomped
>Your soldier Fat Dom Gamiello goes missing
>>
>>64746277
>what is it baby? tree o'clock again?
>>
Feech La Manna didn't deserve what he got.
>>
>>64746624
>Ronnie, it was Ronnie
>>
>>64746388
Nah I mean I get that Phil was a ruthless piece of shit and started a war for no real reason, but his entire existence revolved around following every single old-school mafia rule.

Kind of shows you what the difference was between the guys who'd do 20 years standing on their head rather than snitch, and the guys who'd cop to a plea the second they're faced with the possibility of doing some real time. Phil was a cunt but he was definitely the best example of that real old-school mafia shit that Tony always talked about.
>>
>>64746523
>"That cocksuckin piece of shit Tony Soprano's cousin... I can't even say his name"
>>
>>64746675
yeah but funnily he was a probably a fag in the closet as well
>>
I never understood why Meadow ratted Vito out. I never thought they implied that Meadow was retarded but when she said she saw him blowing some, that's the moment she went full retard
>>
>>64746950
The cat was already out of the bag
>>
>>64746788
Yeah the more I watch that season the more I'm convinced that Phil was definitely a closeted homo. The way he gripped the bed sheets watching Vito get beat to death is pretty telling.

I don't think he ever would have acted on his homosexual urges, but I'm pretty certain they were there. Who knows, maybe he fucked a couple guys in the joint.
>>
>>64747058

Nope. Finn put the nail in the coffin. And finn was brought to testify because of Meadows retarded ass. God that bitch was naive
>>
Chaotic Evil: the character
>>
>>64747183
>Chaotic Evil: the character
this is chris
>>
>>64747183
They're all Lawful Evil
>>
>>64743886
he doesn't let her faggot. he is always wanting her to lose weight for her health.
>>
I gotta be loyle to my capo!
>>
>>64748338
hey how d'you make yourself cry like that?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.