[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of The Prestige
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1452496272001[1].jpg (207 KB, 2048x1361) Image search: [Google]
1452496272001[1].jpg
207 KB, 2048x1361
What does /tv/ think of The Prestige
>>
>>64741044
Best Nolan movie desu.
>>
>>64741044
good until you found out it was a scifi and you felt ripped off that a good movie was going to have an ending pulled out of thin air
>>
the only Nolan film to watch
>>
>>64741092
This
>>
Full of plot holes like every single Nolan film.
>>
>>64741044
I never show anyone. They'll beg you and they'll flatter you for your review, but as soon as you give it up... you'll be nothing to them.
>>
>>64741044
amazing movie, one of my favorites.
but then again im not a fucking autist, so my opinion doesnt really matter on this board.
>>
>>64741108
so then it's like The Green Mile

which isn't a bad thing at all.
>>
>>64741260
>Nolanfag already getting knickers in a bunch
lol
>>
It's a great movie just like the rest of Nolan's filmography, but not as good as The Dark Knight, which is his best. And now comes the part where you tell be to go back to reddit, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do right now because it's a superior site anyway.
>>
Not enough memes for a Nolan movie
>>
>>64741351
You faggots seriously take the fun out of everything.
>>
File: zachn around.png (701 KB, 891x685) Image search: [Google]
zachn around.png
701 KB, 891x685
>>64741270
>knickers
why I laugh please jelp
>>
>>64741092
But it's not The Following
>>
>>64741885
I remember watching that crap
>>
>>64741044
shitty film
>>
>>64741044
Glad Bowie is dead. Talentless turd.
>>
>>64741108
>Ending pulled out of thin air
The entire freaking movie is about dedicated work vs taking the shortcut. That is exactly what the ending concludes on.
Hell, even the magic trick we're not supposed to know until the end, is well established throughout the entire movie.

What part of it was "pulled out of thin air" for you?
>>
>>64741108
Watch it again. Realize the machine does not work. Just two bastards trolling the hell out of each other. Protip-all the scenes of the machine "working" are in the past especially when they are lying to each other in their "diaries"
>>
Pretty good Batman prequel mastuh Bruce
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.