[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi ive been searching for this movie the last hours. Im in Sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: shock.jpg (168 KB, 400x581) Image search: [Google]
shock.jpg
168 KB, 400x581
Hi ive been searching for this movie the last hours. Im in Sweden so i cant watch it on Amazon video since i dont have an american credit card. so i checked around Dc++ for the first time in years and couldnt find shit. then i started to look for trackers to find that i dont know how to even start to look for invites any more.

so yeah have you seen this movie? i saw city of rott and i think it rocks. i also want to find city of rott 2 and dead fury. there is a russian dubbed dead fury on youtube but i dont want to see that. where would you look for movies like this to download?

anybody with experience of cinemageddon and karamarga or whatever? can you see if these movies are in there?

talk about anything related also. just want to see these movies it should not be so hard should it? im even willing to pay but the world is fucked up. i cant wait 4 weeks for Dvds to arrive from the US. i can and if this cant be solved i will tho
>>
File: dead.jpg (26 KB, 209x300) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
26 KB, 209x300
>>
File: cityofrott.jpg (14 KB, 171x253) Image search: [Google]
cityofrott.jpg
14 KB, 171x253
>>
File: city-of-rott-2.jpg (154 KB, 461x668) Image search: [Google]
city-of-rott-2.jpg
154 KB, 461x668
anybody?
>>
not one person?
>>
>>
I remember checking out city of rotten a while back. It was like a newgrounds video made full length.
It was interesting but I lost interest when the old guy turned and I stopped watching.
>>
This is also more of an /r/ topic. Try posting there
>>
>>64720434
you are right the first part is the amazing part with how the characters within the character is handled and its an interesting story. the other half of the movie just goes on and i dont really know why haha. but thats also one of the reasons that i like it, its not really dramaturgically structured at all and that creates a pointless and nihilistic feeling

>>64720542
hmm maybe you are right, use this for discussing Frank Sudol and his movies then
>>
bump
>>
>>
>>64719319
>Im in Sweden

I'm so sorry, mate.
>>
>>64725781
Dead Fury seems to be on rutracker, by the way.
>>
>>64725781
what is your experience with sweden? i dont know what to say really, i dont think i could be more spoiled and im not even rich. lower middle class background i would say

thank you! im downloading
>>
>>64726388
It was meant jokingly. I'm swedish myself. Our political climate is kinda fucked though, ey? It's also very cold.
>>
>>64727773
yep its fucked
>>
damn the first version from rutracker was the dubbed one, waiting for the second one
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.