[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people like this dark depressing satanic movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: revenant-leo.jpg (92 KB, 630x473) Image search: [Google]
revenant-leo.jpg
92 KB, 630x473
why do people like this dark depressing satanic movie?
>>
>depressing
Nothing depressing about. This film is masculine as fuck. I wouldn't expect a woman like you to understand.
>>
Man pulling himself up by his bootstraps
Man contends with nature and wins
Man gets revenge on another man
Man gets to kill another man, the most masculine of acts

Nothing depressing about it.
>>
I don't ever come to /tv/ but what's the general consensus on this film?

I really didn't think it was that great. There's good aspects to it but overall it's just an action flick with a predictable outcome.
>>
>satanic

That's how I know you didn't see the movie.
>>
>>64716216
shit pacing

80% is him crawling on his stomach and the last 20% is a rush to get revenge on fitz
>>
>>64716112
I really liked it but I also found it hilarious how much revenge D-Cap needed to get.

wife, son, injun friend, flask, horse,fur coat, cap'n, time, oscars

How can one man lose so much?
>>
I thought it was very beautiful and the acting was great but it was just too long and boring and half the time i couldn't tell what they were saying. The only reason i would watch this movie again is too have subtitles on. I like it from a filmmakers stand point but over all it's 6.5 maybe a 7 if i'm in the right mood.
>>
>>64716216
shinlers list had a predictable outcome. still a good movie
>>
What's Satanic about it?
>>
>>64716360
Are you comparing artsy michael bay with schindlers list?

really?
>>
File: True-Detective-014.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
True-Detective-014.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>64716112
>satanic
>>
>>64716481
no just saying predictable outcome is not a good con to pick.
>>
>>64716216
really really boring
>maybe if we show him struggling a bit more it'll make the review better!
>>
I really liked all the tree niggers.
>>
Plebs hating on the movie because it's too artsy.
>>
Because they like big name actors and pretty pictures regardless of what they mean or how obviously they go about meaning it.
>>
>>64716112
Because it looked very pretty.
I loved the little details in the movie
>>
>>64716216
The greatest cinematography and choreography of any movie this decade
>>
>>64717006
This, contrarians think otherwise.
>>
>>64716351
you forgot pelts
>>
The only bit I found depressing was the resolution of the captains story

He was a legitimately honorable man, poor Hux deserves better
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>64716112
Because of the opening scene.:

[Film opens in bear's dressing room]

Yogi: (voiceover) Hey, buddy, how did we wind up here? No picanic baskets, no Boo-Boo, this place is horrible. We need to get back to Jellystone, not this shithole.
>>
File: 1382834315493s.jpg (8 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1382834315493s.jpg
8 KB, 209x250
>>64716667
the only part of the movie i didn't like was that one tree nigger right amongst them. how the fuck did he get there? did he sneak during the night and wait? he was right in where they were skinning animals. he had to have been there the whole day.
>>
File: never forget.jpg (204 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
never forget.jpg
204 KB, 520x520
>>64716438
it's full of violence and evil.
i know the devil uses Hollywood to demoralize the wicked sheeple goyim but this is going too far, or has the time for God's wrath finally arrived?
>>
>>64716275
i only saw the trailer and the wicked atmosphere filled with violence has made me feel disgusted.
i wish eye and brain bleach existed, i want to forget.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.