[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can it break $2,000,000,000?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
Can it break $2,000,000,000?
>>
'no'
>>
>>64713701

It probably won't even make it's budget back, SS has the better chance of being WB's new tentpole franchise.
>>
Didn't this thread 404?
>>
>>64713701
Considering everyone laughed at the trailer, no.
>>
Holy shit, Batman looks fat as fuck, what the fuck. Did batman became a subway eating NEET?
>>
>>64713701
I wonder if it will beak 1 billion desu.
Fuck, I really do not like how Gal Gadot is being pushed so hard. She L I T E R A L L Y started her career as a dumb model and her past roles have been nothing but eye candy in action movies.
I guess DC/WB is trying to follow what Disney did with Daisy Ridley and to beat Marvel.
>>
I doubt it'll even make it to 1 billion. They killed the hype with their own marketing.
>>
Even the studio has no faith in this movie, why should fan?

Everyone hated Man of Steel and this is made by the same guy but "ITS GONNA BE SOOOOOO GOOD!"
>>
Most likely. It won't be bigger than Star Wars in the US, but it will be HUGE everywhere else
>>
>>64714017

This. I already know the plot via trailers. It's pointless to see it on a cinema now.
>>
File: DoesThisLookLikeTheFaceOfMercy.jpg (912 KB, 4524x2060) Image search: [Google]
DoesThisLookLikeTheFaceOfMercy.jpg
912 KB, 4524x2060
>AWWW YEAH BATMAN VS SUPER MAN MOVIE
>lol no it turns into batman superman wonder woman team up for an EPIC showdown with a random space monster

Not even worth seeing
>>
>>64713701

LOL Dark Knight made like 1 billion and that already broke BO records back then. Unbelievable how delusional DCucks and Synder-apologists are
>>
>>64714003
Nigger Gadot was cast like an entire year before Ridley was
>>
>>64714203
>lol no it turns into batman superman wonder woman team up for an EPIC showdown with a random space monster

If you actually expected anything different you're a retard
>>
>>64714258
Shit, I guess there have been production issues then.
>>64714203
I was thinking that the monster is Doomsday, but I may be wrong.
>>
>>64714293
Both franchises suck dick so I was hoping for at least SOMETHING

Least of all bringing in wonder bitch
>>
protip

man of steel and dark knight combined don't = 2 billion dollars

not even close
>>
>>64714003

The damage control if normies reject her as WW after watching the movie is going to be hilarious
>>
>>64714310
>>64714003
What in all fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>64714310
They delayed it a year because David Goyer's autism was holding back the project, and eventually canned him for that Oscar winning dude.
I think Ben Affleck broke a bone or something too
>>
Age of Ultron had 67.7% of its gross come from foreign markets.
Yes, Batman V Superman will break two billion
>>
>>64714378
Goyer's death gives me faith in this film
>>
File: 1281880551684.jpg (7 KB, 251x190) Image search: [Google]
1281880551684.jpg
7 KB, 251x190
>>64713701
>Total Film
more like Total Flick
>>
>>64714433
Yah but he still kind of designed most of it still. His death is more inspiring for the next couple of movies desu senpai
>>
>>64714371
Gal Gadot, the woman playing Wonder Woman, was given this role without any real acting history. She started her public career in modeling, she has never shown she has decent chops for acting and her roles have always been as eye candy, see F&F 6.
Suddenly she is given a major role in a blockbuster and throughout media is being pushed into the spotlight.
>>
>>64714476
Eh, the rough plot of Man of Steel is fine
I think everyone would agree Man of Steel's writing and editing made it bad
>>
>>64713861
>It probably won't even make it's budget back
>>
>>64714511
I guess thats true, but there was still some pretty stupid stuff like tornadocyde
>>
>>64714378
Glad Goyer is gone but I wasn't impressed with Argo and never understood how it won so many accolades.
>>
>>64714596
What didn't you like about it if you don't mind me asking? I hear this so much, and honestly for the year it came out I cant imagine any movie being considered better, even with the factualness of it being a bit off
>>
>>64714677
Jeeze man, its been years since I saw it in the theater.
I honestly would have to see it again to remember, but the fact the movie is so forgettable is telling.
>>
>>64713701
Hell no
god knows i won't watch it
almost all the young folks i know find DC movies boring and would rather watch marvels' capeshit
>>
>>64714725
I haven't seen it since it came out either, but personally I remember a lot about it, almost the entire thing to be honest. Maybe we just have different interest levels in the subject.
>>
predicting $800m
>>
>>64714832
I remember they captured the tension well. I feel like the ending was somewhat unrealistic, the Iranian Air Force would have sent up fighters to force the plane down. That I do remember. but too much of it was slow.
The tension behind the Iranian customs police calling the studio while the men were out felt fabricated.
Something about Ben Affleck, he suffers the way Brad Pitt does, he plays various versions of himself, not his character.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.