[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Revenant (2015)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Daily reminder that if you dislike this cinematic masterpiece of the 21st century, you are a plebeian with shit for brains who needs to call mommy so she can come hold your hand and walk you the fuck back to reddit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCt8hky4nqc
>>
idk if i'd go that far but other than the bear moving way too fast it was really a fantastic movie.
>>
>>64709427
Despite their weight and popular belief, bears are not actually slow mammals.
>>
>>64709427

grizzly bears can run up to 35 miles an hour, especially when a mother is protecting her cubs.
>>
>>64709427
bears are fast deal with it
>>
Hey I'm making a movie called The Revenant and it's really good because it's about like survival and man vs nature and stuff and it's going to have really good cinematography by that guy who did the dinosaur movie and it'll be artistic because I'll cut to shots of nature when there's intense stuff happening to show how epic nature is like omg and I'm going to shoot it in long takes because all the best directors do it and I'm one of those great directors like Tarkovsky because I'm going to have the mother levitating like in Mirror and it'll be really dreamlike and cool because the camera isn't on a tripod and it's like that guy who did the dinosaur movie where it's all flowing and beautiful but I'm going to make it violent and cool by having close ups so extreme that Leo's breath gets on the lens and I'm making everything super violent like Tarantino epic I know right but it'll be serious and it'll show how man are animals and how we're worse than the savages because we cut people's hands off and stuff but that's not all because it'll have super deep philosophy and there'll be a monologue where God is a squirrel and he gets killed and eaten because god is dead and we have killed him you know like Neechy but only super deep thinkers will get it like me god damn it I'm so smart

Get some fucking taste, /tv/ cinephile
>>
File: 12314.jpg (15 KB, 326x245) Image search: [Google]
12314.jpg
15 KB, 326x245
>>64709581

le hate everything kid
>>
I enjoyed it quite a lot, but some choices such as the Indian subplot I thought was odd.

Also Domhnall and Hardy done nearly all of the heavy lifting in this.
>>
Based Leo, he'll get his Oscar this time. I can feel it.
>>
>>64710555
TRIPS
R
I
P
S

CONFIRM IT
>>
>>64709404
stopped watching after 10 min, it was fucking boring
>>
Is Leo going to Budd Dwyer if he doesn't get his award this time?
>>
>>64709581

2 minute rant that doesn't say anything about the quality of the movie.
>>
Apocalypto and The Grey did it better. Inarritu doesn't have shit on Based Mel

Aguirre and Fitzcarraldo did it even better
>>
>>64711126
Howdydo reddit
>>
>>64711428
>the grey did it better
shut the fuck up
>>
>>64711940
whats that new meme supposed to mean ?
>>
>>64712116
How new are you redditor? Most of you redditors came here a long time ago.
>>
>>64709581
You should go see it.
>>
>>64711126
>opens up with 40 men being slaughtered
>boring
Go watch Iron Man
>>
>the bear was moving too fast
stop trying to push this shitty meme
>>
>>64709404
Found reddit
>>
>>64712416
Redditors literally think bears are like winnie the pooh.
>>
>>64712260
i dont know reddit. is it the new funnyjunk?
>>
>>64712568
Silly redditor, you're not fooling me. Try again.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.