[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>check yify's page on kat >no uploads in 2 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: tpb.png (47 KB, 529x599) Image search: [Google]
tpb.png
47 KB, 529x599
>check yify's page on kat
>no uploads in 2 months
>google
>http://www.vcpost.com/articles/111917/20151212/yify-torrents-shut-down-the-pirate-bay-eyed-next-12-million-piracy-sites-users-exposed-to-malware-monthly.htm

well shit. rip yify, wonder who will take up the mantle
>>
>>64702212
your such a leet hax0r but you had no idea that yify has been shut down?

i wish reddit would just go away.
>>
>>64702329
Where did OP even say anything about being any of that? Sounds like you need to go back to reddit since you can't even fathom anything without resorting to le reddit attacks for no reason.
>>
Yify was shit and old news. The only thing he was useful for was to check if a release was legit.
>>
>>64702212
So much bullshit in that article.
>>
>piracy site going down
>uploaders content being taken down frequently
>pirated games is going down

where were you when the jews won?
>>
>>64702329

I swear I've never heard reddit talked so much about outside of 4chan. Is it like some reverse-shill? "lol you don't belong here, go to le reddits!"
>>
>Been down for 4-5 months
>Op only just notices

Kill yourself
>>
>unironically watching yify
end yourself, pleb
>>
>>64702212
yify's been dead for months, did you not get the news?

https://torrentfreak.com/mpaa-we-shut-down-ytsyify-and-popcorn-time-151103/
>>
>>64702212
go to yts.ag
they still use the name yify and their releases have the same quality.
>>
>>64702685

>4-5 months
CAN YOUUU MATHH????
>>
>>64702741
>>64702685

Sorry for not checking daily? Not sure what else to say, was news to me.
>>
>>64702550
Death to Israel tbqh familia
>>
>we took down the guy who takes proper rips and completly fucks their image and sound, what a victory!

is mpaa as retarded as yify fags? v:10/10 a:10/10
>>
>>64702621
it's called an inferiority complex. 4chiggers have it bad
>>
>>64702922
You are not guilty of not checking torrent news daily. You're guilty of not perusing /tv/ every moment of your waking life. If you did you would have been aware long long ago.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.