[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is the most boring, unfunny 'comedy' I have ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Master-of-None.jpg (40 KB, 570x360) Image search: [Google]
Master-of-None.jpg
40 KB, 570x360
this is the most boring, unfunny 'comedy' I have ever seen. It's typically tame, slapstick american humour, always obvious and predictable.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>64699028
Agreed. Netflix is slipping, I have yet to enjoy an original series from them. This one is the worst of them all and I like wareheim
>>
What else do you expect from Aziz Ansari
>>
I find Aziz Ansari insufferably smug.
>>
So whats that shit about ? Some dhindu liberal manlet going out with his feminist and LGBT friends ? Does Louis C.Cuck plays the washed out old whitey friend ?
>>
why do normies like it so much.

Because MUH LIBERLISM MUH RACE
>>
File: 1396134648254.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1396134648254.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>Randy's show
you should have known.
>>
It's not too bad imo. Dev doesn't really seem like my kinda guy though. Are most 20-30 year-olds in major cities such millennial, liberal fucks?
>>
POO
>>
>>64699047
>>64699764
Jesus Christ, Reddit really is all over this board. We can't ever have one conversation about this show without edgy retards like you fucking it up.
>>
>>64699864
Calm down Pajeet
>>
>>64699892
t.Matt Groening

I just wanna talk about the show without Redditors or /int/ fags fucking it up.
>>
>>64699892
Why does 4chan think all Indians are Punjabi?
>>
I love his work in Parks and Rec so I checked out one of his stand up shows.

I won't be making that mistake again.
>>
>>64699988
>muh serious discussion
fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>64700239
Reddit is just faggots trying to one-up each other with catchy one-liners to get karma. The chances of finding a semi-intelligent discussion there is, particularly for TV shows, is nonexistent.
>>
Is there a series or film that accomplishes what Master of None was trying to accomplish that any of you would recommend, then?

Calling something shit without providing an alternative means you're a coward.
>>
>>64699095
>>64699140
>>64699738
If it isn't funny, it isn't funny. I don't know why you guys think playing to some ideology makes it good/funny, even to people who believe that ideology.
>>
>>64701132
That's pretty retarded man. What Master of None attempted to do is shit, a successful attempt at it would still be shit. Mission accomplished at being terrible is terrible
>>
>>64699072
Daredevil and Kimmy Schmidt I enjoyed, but yeah 90% of their original shows suck the farts. Pretty sure they've had some good movies though but no idea what other than beasts of no nation
>>
>>64700035
I hate his stand up. But I don't mind him too much on this show. I think of it more as a drama than a comedy. It's more like Louie or Maron than say TBBT.
>>
This show is a good pleb filter.
>>
>be aziz ansari
>look after friends' kids for a day
>they make a drawing of you as a thank you gift
>they accurately draw your skin color brown
>BE AZIZ ANSARI
>call the little kids racists
>>
>>64701132
No it doesn't
>>
>>64699028
if you think that, definitely do not watch Louie
>>
>>64701990
>Daredevil and Kimmy Schmidt I enjoyed, but yeah 90%
Dude
House of Cards, Master of None, Bloodline, Narcos, Making a Murderer, and Bojack Horseman are all better than those two shows
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.