[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams spent a month together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_mnxzy3XMlx1s3prsio1_1280.jpg (614 KB, 1222x772) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnxzy3XMlx1s3prsio1_1280.jpg
614 KB, 1222x772
>Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams spent a month together in a rented house to age themselves in preparation for the 'present' scenes. They spent a lot of their time grocery shopping, cooking dinner and learning to pick fights with each other.
>The inspiration for the film was the divorce of Derek Cianfrance's parents when he was 20.
>When filming the argument scenes, Derek Cianfrance gave instructions to Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling individually without the knowledge of the other in order to create more tension between Dean and Cindy.
>Just before shooting began, director Derek Cianfrance told Williams that he was no longer interested in sticking to the script, and that he wanted Williams and co-star Ryan Gosling to improvise their scenes.
>Derek Cianfrance spent 12 years making the movie. During that process, Cianfrance said that he wrote about 67 drafts
>The scene when Dean threatens to jump off the bridge while climbing the chain fence was not in the script. Ryan Gosling had to seek a way to let Michelle Williams' character to reveal her pregnancy.

Is there a more based, emotionally wrecking film about love?
>>
I'm so fucking sick of ryan gosling. He is such a boring tryhard.

I don't want to see his stupid crooked face anymore.
>>
>>64695805
hello reddit
>>
>>64695846
>implying the goose isn't reddit's favorite actor
>>
>>64695896
It's Chris pratt
>>
>>64695805
>dicarpaccio threads everywhere
>god im so sick of goose's stupid face
>>
File: head shake.gif (2 MB, 286x210) Image search: [Google]
head shake.gif
2 MB, 286x210
>>64695896
>tfw Goose has finally trickled down to reddit after years as the REAL HUMAN BEAN of /tv/
>>
>>64695896
That would probably be >>64695930 or Cumberbatch or anyone who plays a superhero.

Gosling is actually taking some years between his movies, did two very artsy ones with Refn and didn't wanna be Green Lantern nor Batman. He's one of the least Reddit actors out there.
>>
File: mama goose.png (301 KB, 415x574) Image search: [Google]
mama goose.png
301 KB, 415x574
>>64695749
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64695749
this movie was interesting because when I watched it the first time I immediately sided with goose and thought the wife was a raging traitorous cunt but then when I rewatched a few months later I could kind of see her side of things or at least recognized how they both were wrong in different ways.
>>
>>64695805
He was easily the best in the big short, Bale and Pitt had no screen time, but that's still saying something
>>
>>64696026
Same. I mean don't get me wrong, his wife was could as fuck and she was very promiscuous and didn't seem like a reliable emotional partner, but she just had so much resentment for him. That kind of shit doesn't get wiped off. He was kind of a bum, in a charming way, but a bum.

She probably thought it was gonna get better once they got older or didn't really think about it, but he never got any higher in life than that.
>>
So, um, did they fuck?
>>
File: jdimsa.jpg (111 KB, 625x342) Image search: [Google]
jdimsa.jpg
111 KB, 625x342
>>64695965
>implying Goose hasn't been mainstream since The Notebook
>>
>>64695846
'lo reddit
>>
>Derek Cianfrance spent 12 years making the movie

NOT AGAIN
>>
File: 1428159744833.jpg (200 KB, 2038x1359) Image search: [Google]
1428159744833.jpg
200 KB, 2038x1359
>>64695749
>>64696026
a man is happy after a woman acknowledges him and accepts that he ends up supporting a her in need of a sex toy and a wallet for her and her child. yes sure great story.
>>
>>64695805
This,tbqh.
His schtick only worked in drive.
>mfw these fags will insult leo but at least he is entertaining compared to ryan
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (82 KB, 528x600) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
82 KB, 528x600
>>64696109
>>
An ORIGINAL Grizzly Bear score would have made it a masterpiece.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.