[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/1 0/angus-scrimm-obituary-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: angus-scrimm.jpg (103 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
angus-scrimm.jpg
103 KB, 612x380
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/10/angus-scrimm-obituary-phantasm

RIP in peace tall man
>>
FUCK, I can't believe it. Was just talking about him yesterday.

RIP
>>
Who?
>>
Sticky when?
>>
Aw fuck man. RIP Tall Man. I hope they finished up the fifth one and eventually release it.

STICKY WHEN
>>
>>64688309
Someone who actually contributed to the world of television, film and music
>>
>>64688380
every actor and musician ever contributed to those worlds

doesn't make the faggot in OP's post any special.
>>
>>64688323
Well he was a big guy
>>
>>64688417
No I was just pointing out that this person actually did something with their life unlike you
>>
>>64688439
>implying doing something with your life even matters

We all die and nothing means anything, who gives a fuck
>>
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY
>>
>>64688489
>>
File: 7CcJHqP.gif (1 MB, 292x278) Image search: [Google]
7CcJHqP.gif
1 MB, 292x278
>>64688489
>>
>>64688555
Nice trips

your ebin fedora meme means nothing though
>>
>JUST watched Phantasm a couple days ago
>>
File: serveimage.jpe.jpg (31 KB, 628x380) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpe.jpg
31 KB, 628x380
>fucking retards shitting up a Tall Man thread

Which Phantasm movie is your favorite, /tv/?
>>
You're not a real /tv/ poster if you haven't watched/love the Phantasm movies. Stickey when?
>>
File: d53.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
d53.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
>>64688660
Implying JUST watched Phantasm a couple days ago?
>>
>mfw scrimm will never get a sticky because only about 15 people on /tv/ have seen the phantasm movies
>>
>>64688711
When swaglord shows up and sees an opportunity to banepost
>>
>>64688697
The first one is the best, though the second one is the most entertaining.
>>
>>64688697
Two. I've only seen the first three though.
>>
>>64688816
I think I agree with this one. The first is the best overall, but the later ones are fun.
>>64688831
The fourth gets pretty weird sometimes. It's worth checking out though.

I hope that fifth one will finally come out this year.
>>
>>64688993
>I hope that fifth one will finally come out this year.
I'm starting to think it's never gonna come out because Don is apparently not happy with the results. It's kind of his own fault for not directing it. It was his series, and kind of stupid to have the series finish without him directing.
>>
>>64689079
Oh really? I hadn't heard he was unhappy with it. From what I understand, he oversaw the process though. But yeah, he should have directed it himself if he wanted it done right.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.