[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty disgusting how they made the police officers look like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
Pretty disgusting how they made the police officers look like bad guys. I hope everyone realizes that its exaggerated to hell for the sake of the movie. Most of those guys also grew up as middle class. Ice Cube even attended private school.
>>
a good portion of cops in LA did act like that tho during that time
>>
b-but the news tells me white cops kill unarmed black children headed to church all the time! are you saying that wasnt true?
>>
>>64687290
>defending the lapd

lol that dept is suuuper corrupt. Trust me, I'm an la native.
>>
>>64687842
t. nigger
>>
>>64687290
>Most of those guys also grew up as middle class. Ice Cube even attended private school.
Yeah. They put that in the movie.
>>
>>64687888
He's most likely a filthy spic
>>
>>64687290
Death row records cemented the gangster image in blacks' minds
They're fucking niggers, not cultural icons and certainly not artists
>>
"man, dre and cube are pretty swell guys"

>produced by dr. dre and ice cube
>>
>>64688123
Hello Reddit!
>>
>>64687290
I'm black and I've been harrassed by cops even worse than depicted in this movie. You literally have no idea what you're talking about, honestly. Don't try to downplay the struggle because it makes you feel threatened and uncomfortable, bitch ass white boy.
>>
>>64688784
No you're not
>>
>>64688784
I'm black as well and I've never been harassed by cops. Maybe its because I speak properly and dress well without sagging my pants.
>>
>>64688784
>>64688575
>>64687894
>>64687842

>its another episode of white neckbeards pretending to be black

HELLO REDDIT.
>>
File: 1397835441554.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
1397835441554.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>>64688784
>nigger posting on 4chan at midnight on a saturday night instead of getting high, downing forties, and fucking 2/10 black hoes with syphilis
>>
File: url.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>64688784
>I'm black

um.. ok. I believe you. lol
>>
>>64687290
OP confirmed for privileged white boy. You don't know what you're talking about, dummy
>>
>>64687894
They did show that Cube went to private school. Remember all the white kids in cars when he was on the bus?
>>
>>64687290
A movie about rebellion and anti-censorship wouldn't be effective if it didn't shine a harsh light on cops. Also it wasn't an inaccurate portrayal, just a generalized one
>>
File: Dre-1.jpg (31 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
Dre-1.jpg
31 KB, 500x334
I'm a real mother fucking G
>>
>>64687290
That was a horrible movie based on bullshit.I couldn't stand 15 mins of it.
>>
Cops should fear for their lives
>>
>>64687290
This just shows how liberals have lowered the bar for blacks so far it's on the ground

They wrote songs about raping and killing people (and then some of the people died) and encouraged kids to join gangs and they're seen as black icons

Get your shit together niggers, this is why you haven't amounted to anything
>>
File: 1452354486535.png (692 KB, 963x720) Image search: [Google]
1452354486535.png
692 KB, 963x720
Post yfw your white friends went to see this film and "have always liked NWA"
>>
>>64690610
Who doesn't like to listen to "Fuck Tha Police" every now and then
>>
>>64690635
As a New Zealand Maori, breaking into fits of awful rap music every now and then is in my genetic history. I do not pretend to be a real OG who know how EZ E did done do however.
>>
>>64688920
>I'm black
>I have never been harassed by cops
Pick one
>>
>>64690721
Do you know Jake the Muss?
>>
>>64690721

have you come here from reddit?
>>
>>64691139
I haven't heard a peep about Once Were Warriors in years. I saw the film when I was a kid but it gave me nightmares for a bit. The only thing I remember vividly was that one girl who hung herself after being raped and some of the actors.
This is offtopic, but you've just reminded me I was going to watch Sione's Wedding so thanks I suppose.
>>
>>64690554
Blacks have been using music to cope with hard lives for centuries, son. The blues, negro songs at the cotton fields, and recently growing up in the hood getting harassed by cops. Crack was selling and they had to crack down on them niggers or them white folks might soon start to smoke it. Suburbanites who get scared at seeing a black guy walking down the street can't tell a dealer from a user from a normie black guy. So, people got caught in the crossfire and gangster rap became popular cause no other music was speaking about how it went down. All you saw on the tv was 'niggers are doing drugs, they're ALL bad and fuck em'. The Running Man (the book) kinda saw the trends then, and Demolition Man and Robocop are close to how shit was. Why do you think SWAT was created?
>>
>>64688784
you sure you dindo nuffin?
>>
>>64691297
>what black people actually think

sure are delusional

how bout you glorify financial stability,responsibility, land ownership and hard work?
stop blaming the system/cops/whites for your problems and take responsibility for your self

stop treating your skin color as a handicap
>>
>>64688784
>I'm black
I'm a girl and for some reason this really turned me on.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.