[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO KILLED THERESA HALBACH!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: making-of-a-murderer.jpg (265 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
making-of-a-murderer.jpg
265 KB, 1280x854
WHO KILLED THERESA HALBACH!?
>>
the boyfriend
>>
>>64686691
Most likely the guy who made this show/documentary. He is trying to act like an observer when in fact he is the murderer, case closed.
>>
>>64686734
That is an astute observation..
>>
>>64686701
AGREED it was her fucking boyfriend
>>
>>64686701
maybe... def not Steven Avery or Brendan Dassey for sure though
>>
>>64686691
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KLJnEdTZhN
>>
File: 988.png (613 KB, 1303x670) Image search: [Google]
988.png
613 KB, 1303x670
>My family LOVES the police
>Steven Avery is evil
>Even though my sister died, I can give the media a hearty chuckle and smile
>>
>>64686701
She didn't have a boyfriend retard.
>>
>>64687081
Lulz
>>
>>64687151
Then her ex you fucking faggot
>>
ex-boyfriend or bobby dassey
probably ex-boyfriend
>>
Aids
>>
>>64688204
Wait...AIDS from Bobby Dassey?
>>
>>64686691
Lenk and Colborn
>>
>>64686734
it was made by a woman tho
>>
>>64687124
His unwillingness to hear both sides is unsettling. I can understand that you would want justice but holy shit.

He's trusts the police a little too much..
>>
HIS PALMS ARE SWEATY
KNEES WEAK, PRIZE IS HEAVY
HE'S ACCUSING AVERY ALREADY
HIS MOM AINT READY
>>
>>64689005
He seemed disinterested in the trial. Hell, he even yawned a couple times.
>>
>>64689225

His mind was already made up.
>>
>>64689225
Dude, those trials are several hours a day for weeks. Everyone in the courtroom probably yawned quite a few times.
>>
>>64689270
I understand that but to do that while at the same time they're talking about whether or not your sister was stabbed or shot first then raped seemed pretty fucked up. >>64689253
This probably makes the most sense though.
>>
>>64689084
Holy SHIT
>>
Steven Avery
>>
>>64689759
They named a road AND a law after him! Still waiting for Avery Snow detergent.
>>
Brendan's girlfriend
>>
>>64688929
/thread
>>
>>64686691
why do you people care so much? none of you are related and none of you work in the police department

stop these constant reddit threads
>>
>>64689903
You're right, we should never question anything the police or the government do.
>>
>>64689903
It's called entertainment. It's fun to talk about interesting things.

Go taste testing dicks.
>>
It was literally a wild cougar. The police found her body before anyone knew she was missing and took advantage of the situation to frame Steven Avery for murder so they didn't have to pay him millions of dollars. Case CLOSED
>>
Lenk did it
>>
>>64686691
http://www.pajiba.com/netflix_movies_and_tv/is-steven-avery-guilty-evidence-making-a-murderer-didnt-present.php
>>
>>64689903
Why dont you go eat a dick. And choke on it.

If that doesn't work. Kill yourself
>>
File: nancy_grace_036.jpg (25 KB, 368x278) Image search: [Google]
nancy_grace_036.jpg
25 KB, 368x278
>>64686691
IT LEFT OUT KEY EVEDANCE THAT PROVED THAT STEVEN AVERY IS THE KILLER!
>>
>>64686691
WHO MURDERED HOLLIS MASON?
>>
>>64689843
You mean...his FIRST girlfriend?
>>
>10 hour documentary
no thanks, reddit
>>
File: 99toyota.jpg (122 KB, 1814x1016) Image search: [Google]
99toyota.jpg
122 KB, 1814x1016
Starting episode 6 right now. This guy just boned himself last episode.
>>
>>64687081
kekarooni
>>
>>64687151
You're an idiot.
>>
>>64692549
Yeah you'd think that, huh?
>>
>>64686691
Either the boyfriend/ex boyfriend.
But I'm also convinced Bobby and Scott Tydach had something to do with it
>>
>>64686691
her brother.
he seemed way to eager to get him behind bars instead of finding the real murderer
>>
If you actually look at the evidence, and not just what is in the documentary, it is pretty clear Steven Avery did it.
>>
>>64692889
>I'm also convinced Bobby and Scott Tydach had something to do with it

This. They alibi each other and are familiar with the location. The ex-boyfriend was the only other possibility. I think he/roommate deleted messages or something, cover-up. So many possibilities, shame they couldn't pursue them before/during the case
>>
File: blue_ribbon.jpg (11 KB, 650x314) Image search: [Google]
blue_ribbon.jpg
11 KB, 650x314
>>
>>64692964
>couldn't
Didn't
>>
>>64692989

I mean from the side of the defense, the judge was totally unreasonable.
>>
Evidence for guilty
>Teresa blood found in the back of the car
>spots of Stevens blood in the car
>bullet found with Teresa's blood
>bullet matches the gun owned by Avery

Evidence for not guilty
>Key found in plain sight yet only after the 7th search, by none other than the cop that was deposed
>Teresa's dna not on her own key. ONLY Stevens dna found
>contamination of DNA sample forced to be used
>Not a single fingerprint on or inside the car
>no blood or DNA of Teresa found in the garage
>no blood or DNA of Teresa found in the home
>no blood or DNA of Teresa found in the bed
>evidence of bones having been moved prior to the first burning source at the Avery home
>car not destroyed using their car crusher
>>
>>64693346
I think the cause of death was at the hands of Avery. This is because the main points that lead to Stevens innocence are mainly location based.
No blood or DNA at the home or garage, but he could have killed her somewhere else
>>
File: 35y2352.jpg (2 MB, 1497x2313) Image search: [Google]
35y2352.jpg
2 MB, 1497x2313
>>
my theory

>Teresa is murdered somewhere near the Avery property by either the ex bf Ryan Hillegas or Bobby Dassey and Scott Taydech, after she leaves photographing the car.
>She is beaten and shot, and transported inside her rav4 to to an area (gravel pit) where her corpse is burnt inside a burn barrell and smashed to bits.
>If Hillegas killed her, he deletes incriminating voicemails from her inbox, and aggressively focuses search co-ordination near the Avery property.
>Colborn finds the Rav4 and checks licence plate, confers with Lenk.
>Lenk uses his knowledge of the Avery case file to retrieve the blood samples.
>Colborn and/or Lenk, believing SA is responsible and to guarantee a conviction, moves Rav4 and remains to the Avery property whilst SA is away.
>Colborn and/or Lenk spread remains from the burn barrell at the location of SA's bonfire.
>Colborn or Lenk tell Theresa's cousin to check the corner of the Avery salvage yard, and to take photos.
>To fit the narrative, Colborn and/or Lenk place keys in trailer.
>To subsitute for a lack of physical evidence, Colborn and/or Lenk find a spent .22 bullet on the property, smear with remnants of Teresa's DNA, and place it in the garage.
>Special investigators interrogate Dassey family members.
>Kayla and her friends whip up rumours about Brendans involvment after his autistic behaviour at the birthday party, and this is relayed to the special investigators.
>Special investigators zero in on Brendan and coerce a story out of him.
>If Taydech and Bobby killed her, they realise their opportunity with the investigation honing in solely on SA, testify aggressively against him, as well as giving each other an alibi.
>>
>>64693429
Sounds solid to me
>>
>>64690287
>a wild cougar shot her in the head with a gun.
>>
File: Hillegas, UW-SP Student Paper.png (448 KB, 576x763) Image search: [Google]
Hillegas, UW-SP Student Paper.png
448 KB, 576x763
>>64686701
I think that's been made clear.
>>
>>64687124
>he named his first kid after his boyfriend
>aaron rodgers
>rodgers killed teresa to conceal his homosexuality
>>
>>64692957
Epic meme.
>>
>>64690910
People keep saying this stuff but it's weak as fuck.
>muh sweat DNA
If the police have gone to such lengths to plant evidence is it hard to believe they could find some sweaty items and rub them under the hood of car?
>muh burn barrel
I think it's already obvious the police moved certain items, so why not Teresas belongings too? How is this damming evidence? So he was seen putting stuff in there? It was HIS burn barrel. Guy liked burning stuff.
>inb4 "like cats"
>inb4 "like raped corpses "

>muh *69
So he asked for the same girl as last time? Big deal. Lots of legitimate reasons he might dislike meeting new people given his 18 year wrongful incarceration. And she thought he was creepy and so didn't answer the phone, so he *69 , she obviously went out there willingly. Evidence she was creeped out by a low IQ redneck is not evidence that he killed her.
>muh talked about rape dungeon and burning bodies
he was in prison for 18 years for a rape he didn't do. Probably did have some dark thoughts at that point. Plus who is the soure of this 'evidence'? Another convicted felon who might have any motive (including getting paid ) to say this stuff.
Most of this stuff seems to becoming from prosecutor "I am the prize " Kratz anyway. It's weak as fuck. Please tell me the piece of evidence that was left out that is convincing evidence of Averys guilt. Steve I mean, if anyone thinks Brenda n was guilty then they are as dumb as him.
>>
>>64692549
Yeah what the fuck. Could it be more obvious he found car earlier than the official discovery?
>>
Does everyone forget the police recording when the cops found a pile of his shoes and say something like "we should take one of these shoes. Any unsolved burglaries we need?" While they laughed.
They obviously had it out for him
>>
>>64693429
I thought the same..
>>
>>64693429
Yeah, basically this. It could have been someone else with local knowledge who killed her, but the rest of theory is pretty much what it seems like to me
>>
>>64686691
Steven Avery, unironically. Google a little bit, there are many things makers of documentary left out.
>>
BASED
U
T
I
N
G
>>
>>64686691
if it was really steve, then he's the most pathological complete moron to ever live
maybe 18 years of false imprisonment can do that even to a dipshit
>>
>>64694045
Google a bit and you'll find out that the stuff they left out is almost not relevant
>>
>>64694045
Go on. ...anything that couldn't have been planted by the manitwoc police? Who shouldn't have anywhere near the investigation
>>
>>64694346
>the fact that he was obssessed with her
>not relevant in a crime of passion
>>
>>64694414
That's not a fact.
You just made that up.
>>
>>64694495
he called her, he insisted she come and take that photos and nobody else. she complained about him at her work, she said she don't want to go there at averys property cause she is weird as fuck.....now, nothing of these facts proves nothing, but raises many doubts don't you think?
>>
I feel bad for the mom. Poor old lady going through this shit at like 80 years old for what, 20+ years?
>>
File: 608.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>all that morons bought that story about innocent steven avery
>>
The FBI coming in with blood evidence within a few days when it should have taken monthspissed me off. Steven was probably going to be found not guilty until that point.
It goes to show that, yes, the whole debacle started in the 80s when Steven had an altercation with a cops wife, and it would be silly for the entire law enforcement to defend some guys wife decades later. But all the law enforcement are going to defend the law enforcement because it casts doubt on the entirety of the police and law enforcement. They're not just going to admit that they plant evidence or frame people etc. They're supposed to be the good guys, hard working family men to protect and serve. They can't let that image deteriorate no matter how little connection they have to the initial confrontation.
So the police officers, while maybe not directly being involved like Lenk etc, would defend their institution, the sheriffs would defend it, the FBI would defend it etc etc.
It's all entirely fucked up.
>>
Post qt reporter pics
>>
>>64686691
I did.
>>
>>64692851
Me an idiot? You're the one who thought she had a boyfriend. Idiot.
>>
The brother did it
>>
If Steven Avery is guilty, how likely is it that this happened BECAUSE he was sent to jail in the first place?
>>
>>64694602
>he called her
Because he worked with her
>he insisted she come and take that photos
They worked together before
>she complained about him at her work, she said she don't want to go there at averys property cause she is weird as fuck
...on the day of the crime she knew where she was going and her co-workers knew where she was going and you make it sound like he forced her to come to his place.

>now, nothing of these facts proves nothing, but raises many doubts don't you think?
Yes, but so do many other things (ex-boyfriend just guessing her username and password, Bobby Dassey and his weak alibi, Colborn finding the vehicle before the car was actually found)
>>
>>64695361
Who knows. He was already a repeat offender who upping his game and diddling family members and killing animals in fires and shit.
>>
File: WHAT.png (643 KB, 777x468) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.png
643 KB, 777x468
Anyone get a really strange impression of those two guys?
>>
There's moe evidence that points to not guilty than guilty
>>
>>64695361
Quite likely. You gotta understand that even though he was cleared by DNA evidence the police officers who framed him for the rape admitted that they thought he's guilty of the rape.
>>
>>64695361
80% at least. As much as people who think he's guilty like to assume he was fucked from birth like manitowoc, it's clear those 18 years effected him. That he didn't outright want to tear Lenk and Coburn in two is either very uplifting or very unsettling, depending how nihilistic he feels deep down.

At any rate, they should go to jail. If Allen was a serial killer instead of a rapist, then those two would be responsible for every death and could be charged with negligent homicide. I don't know if there's something like that for rape but I don't know how anyone could feel safe with those two in charge.
>>
The brother.
>>
>>64693429
but who was key
>>
>>64695483
They seemed determined that Avery killed him before anything ever started. They weren't willing to consider anyone else did it. They were desperate to lead the investigation to Avery and away from anyone else (them)
>>
>>64695483
Yeah, everyone.
>>
>>64693346
>Key found in plain sight yet only after the 7th search, by none other than the cop that was deposed
Not just deposed but stated to the public by law enforcement as having no involvement in the searches other than providing equipment. They literally lied to the public about it.
>>
I've been on jury duty. The majority of jurors make up their decision almost immediately. The rest of the case is simply just noise to them and just going through the motions to get to the point where you vote
>>
>>64695557
Shut the fuck up. I will not have you slander the name of the police. These good, honest, hardworking men have never done anything wrong in their lives.
>>
>>64693402

Then why was the blood covered bullet just lying there on the floor? If you shoot someone in the head at an unknown spot, even if it is in the woods then it becomes very hard to find the bullet again, if it is stuck in her skull I don't see anyone cutting it out. Also if he had found the bullet again then surely he would've cleaned off the blood and his prints would be on it cause according to police that is how the key was cleaned, by an idiot.
>>
File: scumbag.png (328 KB, 883x476) Image search: [Google]
scumbag.png
328 KB, 883x476
I had to look up wikipedia to check it this is not a mockumentary, because literally every cop in this fucking show is a crooked, sleazy liar sack of shit PIG scumbag. It's like a fucking satire.
>>
>just started watching
>muh emotional appeal
>*sad guitar music*
fuck off
>>
>>64695735
he with his supid voice and that guy who drew a photorobot are the most irritating human beings i've ever watched on TV
>>
>Guilty of first degree murder
>Not guilty of mutilation of the corpse

How does that make sense
>>
>>64695784
i bet you're a lot of fun at parties
>>
>>64695784
Its a documentary, not Oscar b8.
>>
>>64695806
>implying sad piano music belongs in a documentary
you must be amerifat
>>
Now imagine how often shit like this happens all over the world where nobody happens to be making a documentary at the same time.
I'm pretty sure QUITE often.
>>
>>64695483

Their only alibi was each other so yes that raised a flag for me. They never found out who the stalkers was who was leaving behind voicemails did they?

Also years will tell cause usually people who commit murders and this def didn't sound like an accidental murder, they took their time to act in violence on the girl, but usually there is a chance that they will kill someone else perhaps even years and years later cause they got away with this one. In the 18 years SA was in prison the other guy committed 2 rapes. So time will tell.
>>
File: 1433697258149.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1433697258149.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>born same year as brendan dassey
>2007 dassey ended up in jail for live
>2007 me fucked 4 girls that year and went to a music festival outside of the country for the fist time
>>
>>64695864
I'm saying its unimportant considering the content how that content is presented editorially. Sad piano music is a cheap fix, that's all.
>>
>>64695483
The guy with the hat felt strange to me because he was acting in this overly enthusiastic
>I'M IN CHARGE HERE NOW
shtick that I have had seen quite a few phonies do when they wanted to prove to other people how good they are.
Just feels strange for some reason.
>>
>>64695735
>be Yuropoor
>hear about this show and the petition around NY
>watch it in 2 days
>think it's a well-done documentary about a fictional story and think it's funny how many people fell for the petition
>wiki MaM
>Steven Avery is actually a real person
>everything about the documentary is real

USA USA USA
>>
>initial voting for 7 innocent, 3 guilty, 2 undecided
What the fuck happened
>>
>>64695937
It doesn't help that it's his ex, not his boyfriend, that's leading the charge.

He doesn't even seem that fazed about her disappearance, either. You can be sure I wouldn't freeze my ass looking for her to that degree, especially if I'm the ex anyway. I'm surprised this didn't raise any alarms during the documentary.
>>
>>64695968
The juror that had to leave for medical reasons was the one keeping the stubborn 3 guilty verdicts from swaying the others. He called them weak
>>
>>64695964
The same thing happened to me. I thought it was a fake documentary in the style of true detective to make people media aware.
>those cartoon characters are real people, this shit is completley not made up
what the fuck is this?
>>
>>64695964
Kek exactly this. I thought it was the best tv drama ever made
>>
>>64695968
they considered everything. that's what happened
>>
>>64695987
>It doesn't help that it's his ex, not his boyfriend, that's leading the charge.
That's the weirdest part. The way he was playing "good guy rescue team" and organizing stuff... when he's just her weirdo ex who hates women.
Seriously creeper vibes.
>>
>>64695968
>>64695988
Also remember that people in the jury were directly involved with the county
>>
>>64687124
>a double major communications student and suma cum laude
>impressive

Do people really think this is an impressive achievement?
>>
Scott Tydach wasn't very prominent in any of this but I'm convinced he had a huge part to play in the murder. He was even trying to get Brendan to take a plea
>>
>>64689948

Yeah, two seperate police forces might get together to stitch you up for no reason whatsoever. Risking their jobs when they've got a guaranteed paycheck and pention regardless of what happens to any other form of government they may or may not be connected with.
>>
>>64693346

Literally none of those are evidence of not guilty
>>
>>64696086
>Risking their jobs when they've got a guaranteed paycheck and pention regardless of what happens to any other form of government they may or may not be connected with.
The case made it possible for law enforcement personel to be made personally liable for people they wrongfully sent to prison.
That was a BIG deal.
>>
I'm watching the last episode, steven has a new gf (Sandra Greenman) kek. they said in the first or second episode that he has about 70. pretty based for almost a retard
>>
>>64696156
>tfw Brendan had a gf
>tfw no gf for me ever
>>
The entire thing with HOW they found the key is fucking hillarious.
>the first time we looked at it the key wasn't there
>then it was there
So a few days later the guy who will personally have to pay millions of dollars in damages if avary stays out of jail happens to find the key?
>>
>>64694794

>So the police officers, while maybe not directly being involved like Lenk etc, would defend their institution, the sheriffs would defend it, the FBI would defend it etc etc.

Not even slightly true
>>
>>64696197
Wasn't it on the 7th search or something like that?
>>
>>64696156
She seemed like a very level headed woman as well, how the fuck did she end up involved in this mess
>>
>>64696240
Yeah and coincidentally it was found by the guys who wanted to see him in jail.
This entire thing is so unbelievably constructed and those cops are so comically evil. If this was fiction I'd probably argue that the cops are too comically evil and the justice system is too comically incompetent.
>>
>>64696197
>will personally have to pay millions of dollars in damages
lol no. Where did you get that idea? The county was going to have to shell out. Their insurance (the counties) was not going to cover them.
>>
This is just like that Wikileaks guy when he sexually assaulted those girls all over again

>X Person commits a crime and his main defence/why morons think he's innocent is, its just the man doing it to stop me. They just want to stop me. THE MAN. THE COPS. THE MAN
>>
>>64695910

>4 girls in a year

well aren't you the top dog, you faggot
>>
>>64696240
No. 4th.
>>
Ex-boyfriend and her brother.
>>
>>64695793
>>64695793
>>64695793
>>
>>64696279
Exactly. Like I mentioned before I thought this was all fiction. The shit these guys get away with is just un-fucking-believeable. How is Colborn able to call in Teresa's license plates when he was "not" looking at the car?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0xY5onKE8A

>>64696311
Okay. But the point still stands. How are incompetent do these officers have to be if they can't find a fucking key in a trailer on the 4th search?
>>
>>64695910
>comparing yourself to a literal retard and feeling proud about it.

bretty sad, bruv.
>>
>>64696327
He roommate seemed shady as fuck. Her brother gave me the creeps but I don't think he murdered her and the ex seemed like a clingy prick who wanted people to think she still liked him.
>>
I like the fact that steven still managed to create a massive ammount of children when he spend large parts of his life behind bards.
Reminded me of idiocracy
>>
>>64696285
The wikileaks guy was framed though
>it was rape because the girl decided after the sex he wasnt good in bed
top kek
>>
>>64696197

>Thinks its a big set up
>This detailed plan to pervert the course of justice
>Hey Guys who should we have find the planted key, and should we put it in an area where it would be realistic that we might have missed.
>Nah give it to John, he's the one in trouble anyway, and put it in plain sight.

I don't know what would be more retarded, setting it up doing that, or believing that a team that are planting dna onto a bullet fired from a suspects gun and doing all the other shit, would just walk past a spot and drop a key from there pocket and have some knob head find it.
>>
>>64696327
Those two came over as some kind of gay couple. I expected them to start making out.
It's like something from south park.
But maybe they were just stressed out, who knows. It was weird and creepy.
>>
>>64696405

alright leftcuck
>>
>>64695964
>>64695993
I honestly thought I was watching some sort of True Detective/Trailer Park Boys crossover for the first two episodes.

>My client doesn't even own underwear!
>>
>>64696426
Shit like this happens all the time. This time there just happened to be some documentary team around to film the entire absurdity.
They put in no effort because they knew they are going to get away with it and nobody expected a documentary to pop up ten years later on netflix.
>>
File: hn7pTwm.jpg (53 KB, 1023x563) Image search: [Google]
hn7pTwm.jpg
53 KB, 1023x563
>"it doesn't matter if the key was planted."
>"It would've been easier to kill Steve than frame him"
>>
>>64696442
So you support the obama administration? Looks like you are the cuck.
>>
>>64696486

Even without a documentary, police forces are still liable for courts to look at investigations years down the line, they have to document everything, where they found it and all that shit.
Shit like this doesn't happen all the time.

People looking for an excuse to call the justice system inept and police corrupt.
Thats something that happens all the time
>>
>>64696534
>Shit like this doesn't happen all the time.
How old are you? 15?
>>
The biggest fuck up of all was that they never did a forensic computer search. Both of his PC and ISP. WTF? How could they NOT think of this?
>>
The series literally spelled out in a thousand different ways that the police were corrupt, incompetent, and acted in a manner that could be logically concluded that they fucking framed their own citizens.
>>
>>64696553
Are you? Name 20 in the past 100 years.
>>
>>64696534
>they have to document everything, where they found it and all that shit.
Yeah, going through the motions.
This case is special because there were people doing a documentary about it. Stuff like this happens ALL the time where nobody calls out law enforcement on their bullshit and nobody points cameras at them. All the "documents" just go into some fucking storage where they rot.
You are either naive as fuck or wilfully ignorant.
>>
Steven fucked up by not testifying and allowing a new juror to come in
>>
Her brother needs a punch in the neck, jesus Christ.
>>
Kratz is a scumbag. He spent months trying to convince that Steven was the murderer.
The country finally got their man, they finally got Steven back behind bars. Their job is done. They just used Brendan to secure Steven.
But now Steven is back behind bars, they were still hellbent on sending an innocent kid to jail for life despite getting their man
>>
>>64696593
He also fucked up by leaving her car on the property and her bones in his backyard.
>>
Where was this knife that was supposedly used to kill Teresa? I don't remember it being found or mentioned
>>
>>64696534
>>64696584
It's human nature. If it is possible for something to be done and gotten away with, good or bad, it's not a question of "will they?" but rather "when?" and "how often?".
IF it is possible for the police to get away with something like this, then it's been happening. To prove it hasn't would be to prove it isn't possible without being caught.
>>
I just watched the series and after some googling I do think that Steven killed her. It's Brendan that really fucked himself over and I was convinced he was gonna walk free or at the very least get another trial. His imprisonment was the most fucked up part of all this.
>>
>"Brendan, what else happened? To her head. TO HER HEAD. Brendan? What else? What else? What else? The head. To her head, Brendan. What happened when you walked up to the trailer and raped her and stabbed her? You stabbed her. You stabbed her. You raped her. Brendan? You raped her. What happened then? What happened Brendan? The head? Come on. Come on. The head. Brendan? What happened?"
>>
>>64696692

They sent every knife Steve had for testing. The lab technician admitted in court that nothing she tested (except that one bullet fragment that was suspiciously found months later) had evidence of Theresa ever being there.
>>
Why is there a petition to free Steven? What about Brendan? Why does no one give a shit about him?
>>
>>64696742
Yeah
>>
>>64696766
>implying no one gives a shit about him
His case is done by the Innocence Project now, iirc. So he has a very good chance of getting out.
>>
>>64686691
Implying Theresa Halbach ever actually died.

If the county had a Jane Doe.

How easy it would it be to cremate the corpse

Pay Theresa Halbach and her family off (for a few thousand (as opposed to millions).

Plant the evidence.

It's just that easy.

(did they ever run DNA tests on the corpse?)
>>
>>64696766
Honestly, that fat eskimo looking kid is better off in prison.
>>
File: choofed[1].gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
choofed[1].gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>64696742
>>64696774
>>
>>64696788
That's good to hear
>>
>>64696742
Well I'm sure that's just one isolated incident of police over enthusiasm. There's no reason to question any other suspicious and flagrant actions committed by the law enforcement agency. It's best to have a continued discussion on whether these guys are guilty based on the evidence supplied to us by the police.
>>
>>64696813
>It's just that easy.
lol like baking a cake.
>>
i don't belive Theresa Halbach is even dead.
>>
>>64696860
>>64696813
This.
Definitely cheaper than the $36m they were set to lose
>>
File: b.jpg (15 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
15 KB, 320x213
>>
>>64696816

>16 year old borderline retard with a reading level of a 4th grader who likes wrestling had a gf

I think he was doing better than a lot of people in here.
>>
>Give Brendan an acoustic guitar
>him strums it
>singing "yeah yeah yeah yeah"
>the Yeah Yeahs do a cover
>>
Did they delete phone messages from Theresa phone because they pointed out at who the killer was, or because they were evidence that Steve was innocent?
>>
>>64695793
Steven murdered her
Brendan mutilated her
>>
>>64696901
>ywn be Brendam
>>
>>64696912
The roommate deleted them to cover himself
>>
>>64696912
could be either of those, could just be ryan freaking out about some incriminating voicemails he left teresa (which he could have done if he both was or wasn't guilty)
>>
File: key.jpg (78 KB, 639x632) Image search: [Google]
key.jpg
78 KB, 639x632
>>
>"The jury did not see the last hour and 38 minutes of the recording, which includes Brendan telling his mother the investigators got to his head"
Why? Why did the defence allow this, too?
>>
>>64696974
lmao upvoted xd
>>
>>64696912
It's a give a sketchy, nervous, finish each others sentences, cringe, lie, we just want justice, deleted her voice messages interview episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRa7yPDjBzk
>>
>>64696975
>court appointed lawyer
>competent
>actually reading all the phone conversation transcripts
>>
>>64696912
because ex-bf was the creep calling her at all times and left some threatening voice mails

That's my theory
>>
Theresa killed herself.
>>
>>64696975
His first attorney was a cousin of Theresa's.
Still managed to not be as shit as Len.
>>
>>64697051
this

court appointed lawyers have too many cases and will be shit at their jobs
>>
>>64696975
because the poor are represented by the shittiest free lawyers available with no checks on whether you were adequately represented. The USA is a pay to play legal system.

On the other side of it you have people that are flagrantly guilty getting off on technicalities because most police departments are retarded enough to fuck at least one thing up and get reasonable doubt for a clearly guilty person.
>>
the guy with the motive, murder weapon and who's dna places him in a car with the victim. Not to mention her possessions were burned in a barrel by him, which he would have only been able to do if he had access to her dead body

Stop watching netflix shows and trying to be reddit detectives, it's cringey as fuck
>>
Is it just me or is Brendan's mom fucking hot? Love her attitude.
>>
>>64693773
>muh conspiracy
fucking kek, you fags are delusional
>>
>>64696975
I'm on this episode too and I was shocked at this too. Did the defense not watch the whole video?
>>
>>64697120
>please stop watching television series and discussing these on /tv/
>>
>>64697120

do you think Brendan is also guilty?
>>
>>64697207
More like "Please stop watching TV and start watching Star Wars"
>>
>>64693429
>keeps reposting his stupid as fuck theory

reddit pls go
>>
E X B O Y F R I E N D
S C O T T T Y D A C H
>>
>>64694794
>muh thin blue line

If this was true then IA wouldn't exist you fucking retard. FBI have no interest in looking after small town PDs if they're corrupt as fuck
>>
>>64697120
>motive
as in?
>>
>>64695865
>All over the world
>Implying the issue is not Americans
>>
>>64697120
Your opinion on the verdict is just as speculative as everyone else's.
>>
Steven was on the phone to Jodie during the time the supposed murder happened
>>
>>64697313
There are a lot of moments (in court, even) like this and the prosecution/police always waves their hand at it and nothing happens to them. There are no consequences. It's unnerving.
>>
>>64696696
>can't name any examples
lmao cucked again eh?
>>
File: file.jpg (51 KB, 395x569) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
51 KB, 395x569
>>64695910
But did you watch wrestlemania?
>>
File: 1437113143992.png (5 KB, 210x214) Image search: [Google]
1437113143992.png
5 KB, 210x214
>mfw when ken kratz is in fact sexual predator
>>
>>64697346

That really fucking grind my gears. They ask the cops a question, they deny it or don't remember, they show evidence of them saying something or doing something, they still deny it.
>>
>that fucking lawyer TELLING Brendan to do the specific drawings
>>
>>64697443
damn..poor brendan
>>
>>64697207
If this was fictional it wouldn't be a problem but seeing as people are actively trying to get his murder conviction overturned then it stops being funny and starts becoming retardedly dangerous
>>
>>64697482
>retards make a petition for obama to pardon steve avery
>isn't even a federal crime

retards can't really do any harm

case in point: none of the retards that lied in the documentary could keep their story straight
>>
>that cop visibly sweating to fuck when asked how he could call in Theresa's liscense plate number before they had even found her body or car

Jesus fucking christ. The lie is all over his face, he never gives an actual answer as to how this happened and nobody even says jack shit about it. I can't believe this is real life.
>>
>>64697462
;_; ...pls don't bully him. He can't get that blue ribbon out of his head ;_;
>>
>>64697510
If lobbying can get GMOs banned or marked without having any evidence of their harmful effects then I think lobbying can get a guilty man freed. Don't underestimate the power of lots of liberals shouting about something, often government will cave just to appease the populace.
>>
HOW COULD THEY ARREST BRENDAN WHEN THERES NO DNA OR FINGERPRINTS OR ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER OF HIM BEING THERE

Literally the only "evidence" they had was a bunch of retarded conflicting statements by himself only.

Not to mention a jury already decided that Steven did everything
>>
>>64697571
>If lobbying can get GMOs banned or marked without having any evidence of their harmful effects then I think lobbying can get a guilty man freed. Don't underestimate the power of lots of liberals
Obama is pro GMO and he's a liberal. What are you on?
If anything authoritarians are the problem. Left or right.
>>
>>64697621
It's leftists that petition against GMOs because of fraudulent studies and believing that natural=good unnatural=notgood. If you look at the crowd that shows up for these marches it's 90% liberal hippies who are notorious for their pseudo-science
>>
>>64697571
>gets cucked by liberal monsanto shills like clinton and obama
>gets cucked by big goverment
>BUT M'AM IM A HOT BLOODED REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT
>votes bush
top kek
You are a cuckservative.
Trump 2016.
>>
Lmao Colbern was one of the cops that escorted Brendan from holding to the courtroom for the verdict
>>
>>64697682
>THOSE HIPPIES WANT TO TAKE AWAY MUH GMO
>meanwhile monsanto has obama and clinton in their pocket
>MUH GMO MUH POLICE STATE
Be more of a cuckold, you limp dicked binary politics shill.
>>
>>64697721
>>64697682
>>64697621
>>64697571
...yeah?
>>
>>64697692
>>64697721
>monsanto=GMO

How dumb can you be?
>>
>>64697738
i didnt do it
>>
i was waiting for them to ask the ex boyfriend why hes an ex. but they never did.

it was prolly him, he was a suspicious skinhead
>>
>>64697682
spotted the 15 year old who fell for the reddit pro-gmo shills
>>
>>64697721

the problem is not GMOs per se, but rather Monsanto's practices of basically wanting to patent corn and poisoning the water in third world countries so only their resistant crop strains can grow
>>
>>64693552
How did you find that?
>>
>>64697763
yeah...
>>
>>64692549
I don't think so.

He got a call about a missing person. It PROBABLY included info on her car.

He called it in. Which is a good idea. Has it been found? Towed? Etc.?

He had the plate and YEAR. Who can tell the year of a car by looking at it?
>>
>>64697778
found the 15 year old who believes in cancer-rat studies
>>
>>64697682
So you literally admit you can't make decisions for yourself but rather base your political stance contrary to what people you believe are "hippies" think or do?
C U C K
>>
>appeal your case
>get same judge who convicted you

Just fuck my shit up, murrica.
>>
>>64697818
>>
>>64697763
Then why did you say you did?
>>
>>64697833
god it must be awesome to be a judge in the us
>>
>>64697607

That was one of the most unnerving parts of the series. The guy is almost retarded, he's intimated by cops, doesn't really have a grasp on reality(his biggest concern after being arrested was missing wrestlemania), all of his statements are inconsistent a word that he doesn't even understand, he is literally told what to draw, and not a single shred of physical evidence whatsoever.
>>
>>64697811
There's way more problems with GMO than cancer rat studies.
They are just a way to monopolize shit that shouldn't be monopolized in the first place.
There isn't even evidence for higher yields with GMO. But it makes a fortune for GMO companies who can resell their patented crops over and over.
It's just scummy business, that's what it is.
So have fun chugging down your HFCS and sticking it to the hippies.
>>
>>64697870
I want to know how the fuck a jury came to a guilty conclusion in Brendan's trial, and I want to know how the fuck they can live with themselves. Even if it was just one or two jurors bullying their way to a guilty verdict, they should be ashamed for bowing to pressure when a boy's entire life is on the line.
>>
>>64697709
He's a,so the one that put Steven in the police car after the verdict.
This guy probably masturbated himself to sleep
>>
>>64697875
>There isn't even evidence for higher yields with GMO
wrong:
www.pgeconomics.co.uk/pdf/focusonyieldeffects2009.pdf

>It's just scummy business, that's what it is.
Irrelevant, just because you don't like a certain company selling a product doesn't mean you to get to ban the product
>>
>>64697851
i dunno...
>>
>>64697945
cause i'm STUPID
>>
>>64697945
you missed wrestlemania, brendan
>>
>>64697975
>>64697967
yeah...
>>
>>64698001
yeah
>>
File: 1379209237541.png (150 KB, 453x668) Image search: [Google]
1379209237541.png
150 KB, 453x668
>>64697967
>you're not stupid to me
>>
>>64698029
k bye
>>
File: Alexander Milchstein.jpg (145 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Alexander Milchstein.jpg
145 KB, 1600x1200
>>64695968
I sat on this rabbi's jury (guy on the right) in 2013. He was accused of beating his daughter. The evidence presented by the State of Wisconsin (represented exclusively by women: the ADA, the detective, the social worker; all women in pantsuits) consisted entirely of two photographs, one of a popped zit, the other of a red mark. Fully half the jurors thought that was evidence of a beating.

It took us two days to convince four of the six voting guilty that a burst zit and a rash aren't evidence of a beating. Even more complicated than that was getting them to understand the judge's instructions (and one of these people was a neurologist). As he was charged, even if the rabbi had intended to cause harm, but failed to succeed in causing harm, then he would be not guilty.

Only at the end of the day did the two hold-outs change their votes, because they didn't want to spend any more time in court. I actually told them about jury nullification and mistrial, that they didn't have to change their votes if they felt strongly about his guilt. They just decided "fuck it" so they could get to the weekend.

The jury system doesn't work (although I feel we returned the right verdict in the rabbi's case). Many people are simply not smart enough to understand the law, or committed enough to stick to their guns.
>>
>>64698227
This is why I don't get how the American law system is supposed to work.

How is being judged by 'a jury of your peers' better than being judged by someone that knows the law?
>>
>>64698227
Fucking real life 12 angry men right here
>>
>>64698280
Well, you're fucked that way, too. Ken Kratz knows the law pretty well. Look at what he did. Look at what those sluts did in my case.

I do like the Norwegian system. Three judges: one pro, one from the legal community (so maybe a defense lawyer, maybe a prosecutor), and then a trained citizen judge (teacher, mailman, whatever; goes to night classes in law at University of Oslo for a year before taking judgeship). They all have to agree for a guilty verdict.
>>
>>64698369
How great is that movie?
>>
>>64698397
10/10
>>
>>64698372

Norway prisons aren't overpopulated either, they're more like rehab (no life sentences, I think the maximum is 25 years or so) rather than punishment.
>>
>>64698372
Sure, but Kratz definitely wasn't impartial here.
I like to think people that get elected judge know what they're doing (though the judge from Brendan's trial kind of already contradicts that).

Sounds good yeah.
>>
>>64698227
>and one of these people was a neurologist
Did he look like this by any chance?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.