[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will she make sense in the MCU how will they even introduce her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Will she make sense in the MCU

how will they even introduce her?
>>
One of the upcoming movies is about a surgeon who becomes imbued with the power of magic I'm pretty sure Ms Marvel isn't going to be a problem
>>
>>64686412
She'll fly into the battlefield and make a quick quip.
>>
>>64686412
I'm thinking in a Green Lantern/Silver Surfer kind of quick story point in some other movie where she finds a Kree sent to warn earth that Thanos is coming and he's bad news. The Kree Captain Mahr-Vel is dieing and he passes on his power or some technology that gives her powers. Like a quick after credits thing. Then she just shows up in Avengers with powers ready to fight.
>>
>>64686412
Guardians of the Galaxy ring any bells?
>>
>>64686580
In addition, this may not mean shit but in that flipping through the comic pages Marvel does in it's logo Some people say there's a picture of Carol Danvers in the Civil War trailer.
>>
>>64686412
Probably not but tumblr will be happy she got a movie. The problem will be when reviews and the box office numbers begin to roll out.
>>
>>64686412
>after all the jokes and trying to showoff to WB, Wonder Woman will still come first
it doesn't help that her movie keeps getting pushed back because Feige doesn't give a fuck
>>
katee sackhoff or anna torv
>>
>>64688241
>katee sackhoff
there is no OR
>>
>>64688253
cant disagree
>>
>>64688253
Katheryn Winnick....
>>
>>64689453
Now I'd go see that at the theatre.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.