[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that feminists fight night and day for women to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: angry-feminist.jpg (34 KB, 560x330) Image search: [Google]
angry-feminist.jpg
34 KB, 560x330
Why is it that feminists fight night and day for women to be able to wear revealing clothing and show their tits in public, but when they see a female character show skin they lose their fucking minds and claim it's misogynistic?
>>
>>64686199
Victimization.
>>
>>64686345
Dis.

>"Oh look at me, I'm a victim, stop oppressing me!!"
>>
REEEEEE SHE IS CUTER THAN ME REEEEEEEE

Reminder feminism is women creating a pussy cartel to stop cute women taking the best men for themselves.
They want laws so that they get government stipends (paid for by men's taxes) because they are not attractive enough to get men to give them money for free.

Hot girls are never, ever feminists, because they don't need cartels and government assistance to extract money and love from men.
>>
Cause women have no freaking idea what they want.

Just smile and nod at them long enough till you get to fuck em. Their opinions are absolutely useless.
>>
>>64686199
true fact: Feminists support Islam and the imposition of saria law, because all women will be dressed in burqas, and no one will notice they are ugly hamplanets.
>>
There should be a reference image somewhere of a woman wearing a skimpy clothes and fully covered muslim woman with two columns, "writer's vision, feminist's vision", and just invert the two on each row.
>>
>>64686199
>woman chooses to wear revealing clothes
vs
>guy telling woman to wear revealing clothes
hurr durr no difference here doi
>>
>>64687556
you do realize those women consent to playing those parts and are paid right?

or are you just fucking stupid
>>
>>64687614
>it's ok guyz we paid her
I've heard redditors are known for their high autism, but I didn't think it was this bad
>>
>>64687661
So, what you're saying is that a woman who auditions for a part, agrees to play it, is paid well for it, and is given exposure as an actress, is STILL being oppressed because she showed some skin?

God do you people understand basic logic?
>>
File: aw yisss.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
aw yisss.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
>>64686386
This is true.
Slutshaming is only a thing because sexually active women devalue the pussy, which is the only thing that women can control men with.
As soon as a man no longer desires pussy (or gives the appearance of not being interested) women subconsciously flock around him because they 'need' to be in control of him.

>tfw homosex and get confused and angry looks when they find out they have no control over me whatsoever
>>
>>64687707
Ok ok reddit we get it you're a fulltime cuckold, no need to shove it in our faces
>>
>>64687729
You do realize if women didn't want to show skin in movies they could just say no right? Literally nobody is putting a gun to their head.
>>
>>64687759
>ok gal show some tits and we'll pay you up to 70% of what your male actors make, you wouldn't want to be blacklisted, would you?
>>
>>64687794
> perpetuating wage gap myth

opinion discarded
>>
>>64686199
because the patriarchy is making the female character dress that way.
>>
>>64687812
>oh FUCK he brought up facts, la la la can't hear you now
>>
>>64687861
>>64687794
>>64687729
>>64687661
>>64687556
Hey reddit how's it goin?
>>
>>64687556
>Soldiers wear uniforms irl
>Director tells actors to wear uniforms to play soldiers for realism
>>
>>64686199

Contrary to popular belief, the most woman-hating portion of humanity are other women. Women love to fight other women and to get their men to fight the other women's men.
>>
>>64687861
what facts?
wage gap has been thoroughly disproven
>>
>Showing tits

If you mean breastfeeding, the point is to have them not sexualized so they can feed their children. You know, the actual purpose of tits.

>But when WE do it

Because you're only putting female characters in slutty outfits for male fanservice, IE, making them props. You don't see Han Solo with nipple pasties and a golden banana hammock.
>>
>>64687861
its not a fact if you cant prove it

Jennifer Lawrence gets paid more than literally every other male actor except one single person which is RDJ

Hollywood also does not have set wages because wages are negotiated on an individual basis based on talent, schedule, experience, and a load of other factors

you literally are too retarded to function
>>
>>64687930
>here's an actress who gets paid more than these schmos, except for someone else
Are you even reading what you're posting?
>>
>>64687927
feminists constantly try to be able to be shirtless in public

> You don't see Han Solo with nipple pasties and a golden banana hammock.

Fucking lol. Thor takes his shirt off all the time
>>
>>64687972
I like how you ignored all the countless reasons for why actors make different wages. Honestly its amazing you know when to stop your car because you clearly are incapable of reading.

RDJ was the lead role in two successful franchises running at the same time, and the lead role in the MCU which is literally the highest grossing franchise in history except James Bond.
>>
>>64687972
Okay snowflake, why is it so hard to accept that there's a single actor that gets paid more than the best paid actress?
>>
>>64687861
http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-wage-gap-myth-that-wont-die-1443654408

Women do not get PAID less, they generally EARN less, meaning they are PAID the same amount yet generally work less and are employed in lower salary careers/jobs thus EARN less over the course of a year you RETARD.
>>
>>64688040
ok reddit, you win, you've outmeme'd me on my own turf
>>
>>64687927
Why are you so triggered by guys enjoying tits? Have you ever met anyone in the history of ever who is upset with guy chests and 6-packs and big arms are sexualized?
>>
I also make jokes when I dont have an actual argument
>>
>>64688106
i havent even said memes
>>
File: 24.png (16 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
24.png
16 KB, 800x473
So, why woman don't watch more chinese cartoons then ? There are a lot of women protagonists in anime that are strong and/or intelligent, and also super sexy. Because in anime everyone is super sexy
>>
>>64686199
>Why is it that feminists fight night and day for women to be able to wear revealing clothing and show their tits in public, but when they see a female character show skin they lose their fucking minds and claim it's misogynistic?

Because they're dumb attention whoring cunts that act out because they lack discipline and guidance and have been enabled by castrated white knights that think female opinions should actually be considered and entertained in modern day society.

Women should be married and raising children in a home instead of wasting their wombs serving in some stupid job that a man can do, and do better.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.