[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching season 1, thought it was amazing. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: fargo_tv_on_fx.0_cinema_1200.0.png (2 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
fargo_tv_on_fx.0_cinema_1200.0.png
2 MB, 1200x675
Just finished watching season 1, thought it was amazing. How good is season 2, and is it worth watching?
>>
>>64685213
>is it worth watching
Yes
>>
Season 2 is GOAT until the last 2 episodes. Then it turns the whole season into trash.
>>
The first episode of Season 2 is tryhard bullshit. It's more influenced by Tarantino than the Coen brothers.

It's probably the single thing that made me not want to watch anymore of the show.

All of S1 including its premiere, on the other hand, was incredible.
>>
>>64685213
S2 is a shitty SJW pandering.
>>
>>64685305
>>64685305
Well shit. I loved the first season's tone and writing, I was just wondering if it's even comparable but I guess not
>>
>>64685213
I just watched season 2 not that long ago, i didn't enjoy it as much as the first season.
>>
>>64685504
Ignore them, form your own judgement, also look at the reviews it got (but beware of spoilers). It was one of the most universally acclaimed things on television in 2015. The tone is 10x better. Soundtrack is GOAT.
>>
too many boring quotes trying to relate to whats happening
>>
>>64685213
season 2 is better than season 1 in my opinion

had great times getting absolutely plastered watching new episodes then discussing the hell out of them on /tv/ on reddit

soundtrack is probably the best soundtrack i've heard in any tv show, beautifully done

you absolutely much watch it
>>
>>64685213
Season 2 is easily better than than the first
watch it before some asshole spoils it for you
>>
>>64685244
this
>>
watching season 2 made me appreciate the first season a little more
still liked them both a lot though, hard to decide which i liked more
>>
season 1 = pleb
season 2 = patrician

disagree = reddit
>>
>>64687384
season 1 is not pleb, is just Breaking Bad tier with less memes.
>>
Season 2 was overall fantastic, but they really dropped the ball and jumped the shark on the final episode, which really ends the season on a sour note due to forced connections to season 1 for the purposes of shoehorned thematics.

Episode 9 was alright, but I didn't really like the directing and cinematography on the Sioux Falls massacre. It made it feel like it belonged in a Superhero movie or a Tarantino movie. It reminded me of that shootout scene near the end of Django Unchained, but that was played for comical effect, whilst this just feels rather ridiculous by its own standards.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.