[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you post a basedest pic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 10ROLLINGSTONE-master675.jpg (63 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
10ROLLINGSTONE-master675.jpg
63 KB, 675x450
Can you post a basedest pic?
>>
I'm surprised such a bleeding heart liberal would be shaking hands with El Chapo.
>>
Fuck Sean Penn

Literally the douchiest actor alive
>>
Penn looks like such a faggot
>>
>>64684474
I can't wait until Trump personally executes both of them. I mean what the fuck is Sean Penn doing?
>>
"Hey ese you are the you soy Sam"
>>
File: US-actor-Penn-001.jpg (793 KB, 3000x2139) Image search: [Google]
US-actor-Penn-001.jpg
793 KB, 3000x2139
>>64685313
SAY THAT TO MY FACE
>>
>>64684474
That's the kind of pic that pisses off insecure white bois
>>
>>64684474
Fucking asshole shaking hands and making friends with murderers.
>>
>>64684474

Liberal Hero.
>>
>>64686221
That murderer can kick your fat fedora ass, and that beaner Chapo can kick your ass too.
>>
>>64686221
wahhh
>>
#BasedPenn
>>
>>64684474
The best part is that the Sean Penn interview led to Chapo's arrest.

Sean Penn will be dead soon.
>>
>>64685313
he is one
>>
>>64684589
Well, liberals do admire Nelson Mandela.
>>
>>64686430
god damn el chapo is the manlet of manlets. How can one manlet become so powerful.

Also Sean Penn is a marked man. I expect them to pull an Easy E on him and shoot him up with AIDS.
>>
>>64686882
That's just your average Mexican height.
>>
>>64686950
im mexican and im 5ft11 and my brothers are 6'1" and 6'3"

Your point is invalid.
>>
how does it feel to be the only manlet in ur familia?
>>
>>64686996
Oh, mistake. I did not realize you, your brothers, and el chapo were the only mexicans.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.