[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone hate leo all of a sudden? Yea he may yell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Why does everyone hate leo all of a sudden?

Yea he may yell and scream and really put on a show, but we all know we will watch any movie leo is in
>>
>>64680520
that right there is me
and you're probably wondering how i got here
>>
Its a meme. Nobody actually hates Leo
>>
leo is great, bears that move too fast are the real issue
>>
File: 1452390120139.png (472 KB, 807x467) Image search: [Google]
1452390120139.png
472 KB, 807x467
>>64680520
>>
>>64680520
*screenshot

*CD skipping

YEAH, THAT HANDSOME DEVIL IS ME, YOUR PROBABLY WONDERING WHO THAT KEK I'M GIVING A PIGGYBACK RIDE TOO ... FIRST WE GOTTA GO BACK AND I MEAN WAYYY BACK
>>
File: wot.jpg (46 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
46 KB, 625x415
>>64680660
>bears that move too fast are the real issue

wot
>>
>>64680520
So far I've gone to see:
>The Big Short
>TFA
>Hateful 8

and now The Revenant

The Revenant is by far my favorite. I loved this movie. Every scene made me feel like I was there. The bear scene had me on the edge of my seat. The cinematography, trees, blizzard, avalanche, river, all of it was beautifully done.

Also Hardy was so fucking good in this movie.
>>
>>64680868
It was good, but it wasn't the best of the year.

That honor belongs to Joy.
>>
>>64680936
*parp*
>>
>>64680520
redditors are taking a meme seriously
>>
>>64681387
*parp*
>>
He doesn't win oscars so the cool opinion was that he should win one. Then that started becoming a general opinion and /tv/ went contrarian and started hating him.
>>
>>64680936
J Law is good, but she isn't great as an actress.
>>
>>64680520
Because he's a terrible actor.
>>
>>64682231
It's not contrarian to think Leo deserving an Oscar is retarded. It's because it's literally retarded.
>>
>Yea he may yell and scream and really put on a show, but we all know we will watch any movie leo is in
>Yea he may yell and scream and really put on a show
>really put on a show
Isn't that like what movies and tv are for?
>>
>>64680520
I don't hate Leo. In fact i usually feel bad for Leo.

I went to the cinema last night and i'd give The Revenent 6/10 although i'd probably have enjoyed it less if i'd watched it on a regular screen.
>>
File: getfuktnerd.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
getfuktnerd.gif
1 MB, 245x245
>>64682322
>>64682451
it's alright, buddy
>>
>>64680736
Have you seen The Revenent?

(Spoiler alert) The bear scene is easily the worst. In my theatre there were big laughs during that scene.
>>
You're wrong about that last part.
>>
>>64682947
*parp*
>>
>>64682577
this

it was so goddam fast it was laughable
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.