[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAn mbo9JTNE Our Gang - Lod
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: cocks.png (173 KB, 850x476) Image search: [Google]
cocks.png
173 KB, 850x476
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAnmbo9JTNE

Our Gang - Lodge Night

Are you a patrician enough dude to appreciate the finer points of this silent classic?
>>
File: sheek.png (148 KB, 848x479) Image search: [Google]
sheek.png
148 KB, 848x479
>>64680080
Fatty newkid's mackin' on all the ladies.
>>
File: kitty.png (114 KB, 846x479) Image search: [Google]
kitty.png
114 KB, 846x479
>>64680269
A kitten??? In a saxophone!?!??!?!
>>
File: professor.png (81 KB, 852x478) Image search: [Google]
professor.png
81 KB, 852x478
>>64680339
This is an odd title card for a vignette about a night school class covering "Philosophy and its relativity to the antiphlogistic period or can philosophy be traced to the age of the camasaurus, if so why?"
>>
File: scalliwags.png (138 KB, 850x480) Image search: [Google]
scalliwags.png
138 KB, 850x480
>>64680441
OH LAWDY
>>
File: cck.png (157 KB, 849x480) Image search: [Google]
cck.png
157 KB, 849x480
>>64680551
UT OH, IT'S A MEETING OF THE CLUCK CLUCK KLAMS!
>>
Just watched the whole thing. Quite entertaining, but not near enough racism for my tastes.

This must have been early with the Our Gang or Little Rascals crew, as I didn't recognize a decent number of them.

Do you favor any specific generation of OG/LR?
>>
>>64681017
The one beginning with Miss Crabapple where the fat kid says "You can call me Chubbsy-Whubbsey"
>>
>>64680629
At first I thought it was a KKK parody, but then the darkies were members too. Confusion.
>>
>>64681101
Ah, the good ol' days of casual fat shaming to peoples faces. Not this behind the back stuff nowadays.
>>
File: walrus.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
walrus.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>>64681152
Were you triggered?
>>
>>64681208
No, because it was up-front and not hidden. They clearly nicknamed the fat kid and he learned his shameful nickname of "Chubbsy-Whubbsey" and let others know it as well. Quite refreshing.
>>
How much animal torture or child abuse was required in making these films?
>>
>>64681297
literally no child abuse

but the dog took it on the chin like a champ
>>
>>64681357
>literally no child abuse
Aww. One kind of hopes for a little bit, nothing damaging, but something that provides that "pre - child labor law" era zing!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.