[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAN MY BUCCI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1334x750
HAN MY BUCCI
>>
>stepping on the body of a mafia boss you owe money to

was Han autistic?
>>
>>64677839
>A New Hope saved on the editing table
>this scene re-edited poorly and re-included
>destroys ANH
>>
>>64677839
>watching nothing but theatrical cuts
>there are some people on this planet who unironically liked Jorge adding Jabba in "Star Wars"
>these people are opposed to the idea of the theatrical versions of the OT being officially released
>>
>>64677839
This scene wasn't originally in ANH, right?
>>
>>64677863

It was unavoidable. The scene was filmed before they'd designed Jabba, using an actor as a stand in. The scene was cut, and when they were designing Jabba for Jedi the idea that it might someday be re-inserted into the film wasn't even considered. Flash forward fifteen years and suddenly Lucas wants to put it back in, leaving the animators in the awkward position of figuring out what to do when Han walks directly behind the actor playing "Jabba".
>>
>>64678181
Nope, Untalented Hack put it in the movie later.
>>
>>64677839
His personality is nothing like the RotJ Jabba here. Why include this scene?
>>
>>64677839
Lol is that Chewbaca in the background?
>>
>>64678320
HAN?
>>
>>64678320
Putting that 'comedy ' scene in really kills the pacing and the scense of urgency of getting away from imperial troops
>>
>>64678320
I know right? Like, when did Han and Chewie ever share a scene together?
>>
>>64678284
>Why include this scene?

People have been asking that since 1997. Lucas made such a big deal about it being put back in, too, couldn't stop talking about it. And the worst part is, beyond the shaky effects and out of character Jabba, it adds essentially nothing - it was cut in the first place because it was redundant after the Greedo scene, and that didn't change.
>>
>>64678189
It was the quickest and cheapest way to edit it, I mean, Jabba isn't even to scale.

If they wanted to pay more, they could have done this scene without having Han walk over Jabba
>>
>BUCCI
is bucci jabba slang for fuccboi?
>>
Way worse was the Boba Fett stare in that scene.
>>
>>64678453
because he hates his ex-wife who saved Star Wars with her editing skills.
>>
>you're a wonderful human being Jabba

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64678492
>Bubba Feet pauses to look directly at the camera
>>
>>64678492
Was Boba Fett in the original deleted scene or was he added in the special edition?
Either way this scene is atrocious. It destroys the enclosure that ANH had as a stand alone film by forcing down our throats the trilogy aspect of star wars
>>
Why did Chewbacca never tell people about the force and the Jedis?
Obviously Chewie knew Yoda, so i don't understand why Han Solo would be so skeptical to the force in the first movie.
>>
>>64678492
As a true fanboy, I cried when I saw boba nodded at me. Then applauded thunderously
>>
File: dalai2.jpg (41 KB, 450x577) Image search: [Google]
dalai2.jpg
41 KB, 450x577
>>64678492
should have pointed at the camera to totally tear down the 4th wall
>>
>>64678591
Because Lucas is a Hack Fraud
>>
>>64678492
Why would he be there? Isn't he just a bounty hunter and not one of Jabba's henchmen?
>>
>>64678591

Because George Lucas didn't know how to keep his facts consistent with the OT when he was writing and coming up with the prequels. One of the many reasons why he's a shit writer.
>>
>>64677839
SHIT for half a second a thought its a giant black fucking spider in top right corner
>>
thats space for nigger
>>
>>64678492
He wasn't looking at the camera he was stretching his neck while sideways glancing Jabba.
>>
>>64679354
eh, maybe Jabba hired him as bodyguard.
He can afford it.
>>
>>64678181
They filed it with a fat guy instead of an alien but they didn't even include it. Then they added this scene later with this weird computer Jabba. It's stupid because it doesn't contribute shit to the movie, as the dialog is pretty much the same Han has with Greedo.
>>
File: Star Wars Jabba the Hutt CIA.png (518 KB, 1016x578) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars Jabba the Hutt CIA.png
518 KB, 1016x578
>>64678181
>>64678236

Yes he was. You plebeians don't know shit.

He was played by a fat Irishman. The Irishman was supposed to be replaced by a claymation abomination; but they didn't have enough time/money.

>Han, I'm CIA.
>>
>Jabba, you're a wonderful human being.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64678579
Pretty sure that they invented the character for EST (actually, for a holiday cartoon before EST, but well). So he probably was not.
>>
>>64677839

>han my fuccboi
>>
>>64679616
Why have an in-universe costume for him if he was to be replaced?
>>
Why is ANH so comfy
>>
>>64679616
>Captain Solo, I'm Hutt
>>
>>64679739
"You're an obese cuck but fat-shaming exists in this galaxy far, far away".
>>
>>64679853
To not break Harrison's method.
>>
>>64677839
Honestly they should have just cut the scene completely instead of retconning Jabba as a Hutt into it.
>>
>>64677839
What's worse: being choked to death by your female slave in your huge ship that would soon crash and explode or being stabbed in your stomach and through your back and falling to your death in a deep pit in a planet-sized planet system destroyer that would soon explode by your son, who happened to have turned to the Dark Side and who you were trying to bring back to the Light Side?
>>
>>64679616
>Yes he was.
It was a deleted scene you retard. That version of the scene was never in any official cut of the movie that saw the daylight.
>>
File: 1420007737229.jpg (192 KB, 2014x1678) Image search: [Google]
1420007737229.jpg
192 KB, 2014x1678
>>64680361
>never in any official cut of the movie
Except for the official cut seen in theaters in the late 90s.
>>
>>64680598
That was the cg Jabba.
>>
>>64678492
You're probably wondering how I got here
>>
>>64679853
those are his regular clothes
>>
>>64679616
I'm pretty sure that story was bullshit and this guy was supposed to be Jabba at the time otherwise he wouldn't have even had a costume.
>>
>64677839
brbrbr bew bew
>>
HAN MOCKY CHEESE SAY
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.