[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this going to be the edgiest most fedora-core movie ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: rampage3-xlarge.jpg (125 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
rampage3-xlarge.jpg
125 KB, 1280x721
Is this going to be the edgiest most fedora-core movie ever made? Who is psyched???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giwzp1SWSBk

Also check out this making of videos. You can hear Uwe's nazi accent "directing" also the video description is hilarious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7NWVAnCgSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyiD4B6tTsQ

>Rampage 3: No Mercy - when this movie releases do not bootleg, do not download illegally PLEASE BUY IT ON DIGITAL or BLU-RAY and DVD within the first month of release so we can continue making these sort of epic films - nobody funds movies with this amount of balls but Uwe Boll! Be sure to buy NEW not USED!!
>>
Looks good
>>
>>64677680
i like uwe a lot, more his personality than his movies, although i heard siegburg is very good.
>>
How did he get it funded?
>>
>>64677680
Did they spell approved wrong on the preview rating as a joke or something?
>>
>>64677680
I like both Uwe and Brendan Fletcher and hope they make dozens of Rampage movies.
>>
Looking forward to it
>>
>the edgiest most fedora-core movie
i don't think it's going to top a serbian flick
>>
>unironically using real clips of people actually dying

this is seriously fucked up
>>
Personally, I'm excited. I can accept that the Rampage movies are over the top edge, but that's what makes them fun to watch.
>>
>>64680404
Boll is desperate and angry, the fuck did you think he was going to do?
>>
Hell yes. I enjoyed the first one, the second one wasn't up to par but still entertaining. This should be a fun ride.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.