[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he have such good taste in roles, /int/? It's like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: GeorgeClooney.jpg (41 KB, 669x418) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeClooney.jpg
41 KB, 669x418
Why does he have such good taste in roles, /int/? It's like all of his projects are aimed at the indie market despite being distributed by the big studios.
>>
>>64673719
i thought the same thing after watching him in Spy Kids
>>
What's that movie where he escapes out of jail so he can fuck that curvy Hispanic cop?
>>
>>64673841

Out of Sight. Recently rewatched it, it's ok, not as good as I remembered.

But yeah, he picks great roles. Glad he or his agent has that foresight.
>>
>>64673800
>2001

He obviously didn't have the pull he has now back then. The last crowdpleaser he did was the last 'Ocean's' flick back in 2004. Good Night and Good Luck in the following year was a watershed between mainstream heartthrob Clooney and edgy indie Clooney.
>>
>>64673873

It looks pretty, but it's not a great film. The romance is super comfy though.

Did a shitty job making his fake hairline. Super distracting.
>>
>>64673719
>/int/
>>
Syriana has been getting discussed here a bit recently, which is a good thing for sure
>>
File: clowney.jpg (64 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
clowney.jpg
64 KB, 850x400
Friendly reminder that George Clooney is a complete douchebag, and harassed Charlton Heston on his death bed, mocking his debilitating Alzheimer's Disease, and sending threatening letters to Heston's wife and children, all because Heston was a prominent member of the National Rifle Association.

In other words, Clooney is the complete opposite of what a man is.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/835993/posts
>>
>>64674027
I'm stuck there forever

it's taken over my life

help me
>>
>>64674141
kurt russel should beat his ass
>>
>>64674155
You can start by not coming to /tv/.
>>
>>64674141
>"Charlton Heston announced again today that he is suffering from Alzheimer's."

lol
>>
>>64673970

Agreed on all points actually. Soderbergh's direction is great but breezy, unmemorable scripting. The chemistry between Jlo and Clooney is the best part.
>>
>>64673930
by that point he'd already been in ER, One Fine Day, Batman & Robin, From Dusk Till Dawn, The Peacemaker, Out of Sight, Three Kings, The Thin Red Line, O Brother Where Art Thou, and The Perfect Storm

he was comfortably A-list at that point.
>>
>>64674141
That socres him major alternative hero points. Being inconsiderate to people is just a rich & powerful people thing, he can't help it. Your post just adds to my suspicion that George probably likes to have a toke with Johnny and Joaquin in the Viper Room on an off day.
>>
File: heston.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
heston.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>64674141
>Heston reacted with his customary intelligent wit and wisdom referring admiringly to Clooney’s late aunt, well-known singer Rosemary Clooney:

> “It just goes to show that sometimes class does skip a generation.”

>Later, Heston added:

> “I don’t know the man — never met him, never even spoken to him, but I feel sorry for George Clooney — one day he may get Alzheimer’s disease. I served my country in World War II. I survived that — I guess I can survive some bad words from this fellow”

Heston is a such a gentleman
>>
>>64674141
KEK
>>
>>64674141
Clooney is a fucking SJW gungrabbing cu.ck
>>
File: sad-frog.jpg (42 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog.jpg
42 KB, 380x380
>>64674318
>I served my country in World War II. I survived that — I guess I can survive some bad words from this fellow”

fuck you clooney
>>
Clooney is King Bantz, autists can't keep up
>>
>>64674141
hes extremely overrated and hasnt had a good flick in 15 years

worst batman then, worst batman now
>>
>>64674431
aww le sadie frog a woo woo
fuck off, in this world only the strongest survives, I'll feed from your fucking dead anus you fucking looser
>>
>>64674141
Clooney is an odious cunt. He forgets that Heston offered a lot of support to civil rights groups back in the day, back when people like Heston did things like this because they thought it was the right and proper thing to do in order to progress the society they lived in. Unlike Clooney and the rest of the elitist liberal Hollywood fags who attach their names to any cause they feel is fashionable, or will help promote their image.

Clooney should think about the damage he does promoting Nestle.
>>
>>64674460
You know who else are King Bantz?

Australians.
Australians are also fucking cuckolds.
>>
>>64673719
Clooney the type of nigger that thinks he would have made it in the golden age of hollywood

the definition of a glib facsimile
>>
>>64675019
Why not? His industry is predominantly focused on looks, and whilst a twat, he's a handsome twat. And a manlet.
>>
>>64674936
Hello reddit
>>
>>64673719
Good roles? He/s pretty much the worst thing in everything he does. Boring actor.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.