[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Overrated flicks that /tv/ tricked you into watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: shitcario.jpg (971 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
shitcario.jpg
971 KB, 1000x1500
ITT: Overrated flicks that /tv/ tricked you into watching
>>
Sicario was bad, but nobody tricked me into watching it.

I don't take this place seriously enough to take recommendations from it, honestly.
>>
Bone Tomahawk
>>
all of them
>>
File: 1444674059847.jpg (44 KB, 477x523) Image search: [Google]
1444674059847.jpg
44 KB, 477x523
>>64665185
>watching a film from the face of faux-cinéma
>expecting it to be good
>>
>>64665178
>>
Blackhat
>>
I didn't like it but thats maybe because I don't really get the whole american-mexican-cartel vibe
>>
>>64665185
Not /tv/, but I've been trying to culture myself by watching all of the popular or "critically acclaimed" movies that are always mentioned and referenced by the general public.

Pulp Fiction
Blues Brothers
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Tommy Boy
2001: A Space Odyssey

There's a bunch of others, haven't seen them all.
>>
Anything Malick, Refn, Lynch, W.S Andreson
>>
>>64665280
I love me some Kurt Russel and Patrick Wilson, not to mention some Lili Simmons tits, but the whole plot was all over the place with odd pacing. "That" execution scene was hyped up to be the most gruesome scene in cinematic history, but it didn't really affect me. Solid film overall. Gets a 7/10 from me
>>
>>64665435
Man, fuck Rocky Horror Picture Show
>>
File: tol.png (348 KB, 393x507) Image search: [Google]
tol.png
348 KB, 393x507
There's literally nothing wrong with Malick's flicks.
>>
>>64665185

t. Pleb
>>
>>64665251
When you see 10 threads a day about this movie you would think it would be worth watching
>>
Fucking Nightcrawler
>>
>>64665630
So bad they had to come up with excuses before people even watched it
>>
>>64665618
this
>>
>>64669151
LATE NIGHT DOUBLE-FEATURE PICTURE SHOW
>>
>>64669151
unless you're gay or into b-horror from the 70's, Rocky Horror really doesn't have anything for you to latch on to. As a faggerino bisexual, I like it a lot.
>>
I don't want to see this movie being called anything LESS than a masterpiece. You faggots make 1000 Star Wars threads a day, then have nerve to speak like you have a respectable opinion when it comes to film.
>>
Godzilla (2014). That movie had the worst script, acting, and pacing. And everybody lapped that shit up like kittens under a cow udder. Its bad when come out of a movie and you automatically wanna watch the 1998 Godzilla just to get the bad taste out of your mouth. THAT bad
>>
>>64665185
PREGUNTA REDDIT
QUIERES MORIR?
>>
>>64666171
By that logic Star Wars should be the greatest achievement in film history you fool
>>
File: Amadeus.jpg (26 KB, 232x350) Image search: [Google]
Amadeus.jpg
26 KB, 232x350
>>
>>64670951
get out.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.