[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LUV IS DA MOST POWAHFUL FING IN DA UNIVERSE STOOGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Interstellar-Hathaway1.jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Interstellar-Hathaway1.jpg
112 KB, 1920x1080
LUV IS DA MOST POWAHFUL FING IN DA UNIVERSE STOOGE
>>
>>64655857
where did the having a shit meme come from?

watched this film a few days ago and was waiting for her to start shitting :( cock in hand ready n everythjng
>>
>>64655857
You all good there Freindlyjordies?
>>
LUFFF TARS
LUFF
>>
why is her helmet so large and LincolnBro's is so small?

it is a hundred million dollar movie they didn't just order one size fits all, right?
>>
Hold on to your hats, because I'm about to blow your mind.

The "aliens" were able to interact with the past, but their abilities were quite limited. They couldn't just send the answers to the universe back in time. In fact, their only influence on the past was the manipulation of gravity. They were able to create a wormhole, which is merely a distortion of gravity. And when they brought Coop into the 5th dimension, he could only communicate with his daughter (who was in another time and another galaxy) with gravitational fields. What is gravity? It is an attractive force between bodies. And do you know what else is an attractive force between bodies?
>>
MEME FLASHBACK:

>I liked the scene where Ann Hathaway took a fat ogre shit in her spacesuit.
>>
>>64655927

Magnetism.
>>
>>64655927
This would mean that orbit is a friendzone
>>
How long was Coop floating around in the tesseract before he found Murphs bedroom at the correct point in time in which to send her his message?
>>
>>64656032

How long does L O V E take?
>>
>>64655857
There's nothing wrong with love. You just sound like a massive fedora edgelord
>>
>>64655927
it wasn't aliens, it was humans from the future
bud

>>64656032
depends on your perspective
about 50 years for the humans, only minutes for the girl and the lead
>>
>>64655899
lel good one
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvEVh4RJ3rs
>>
>>64655857
We pretty much live to be happy. If people were as shitty as you I woud not try to save humanity, why would would we save sadness and autism ? Better to let it die out forever
>>
>>64655897
none of u fat counts goingn to answer me ok thx
>>
>>64655899
i was thinking the exact same thing
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.