[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was she a good actress?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Was she a good actress?
>>
>>64654935
thats a big cigarette holder
>>
>>64654986
gotta cool that smoke to the point where its almost stale
>>
>>64654986
for her
>>
She's got a certain charm about her that makes her adorable and thus fun to watch, but i wouldn't say she's actually a good actress, no
>>
>>64655625
Why not?
>>
>>64654935

Probably a good fuckdoll, apparently she liked to suck big dingus.
>>
>>64654935
No, she's one of the most overrated ones, though.
>>
>>64656148
It felt great. My hands in Audrey's hair. Fingers knotted in the dark locks. My cock pumping her throat. Glans making a steady chucka-chucka-chucka as it ploughed her gag reflex... I was really into it when she slapped my leg once. Twice. Third time I let her pull up off my engorged and pulsing cock, long streamers of spit and pre-cum running between my glans and her lips.

She looked up at me through her long dark lashes, panting. "I...I can't breathe!" Audrey says. "Oh, mister, when I agreed to do this for you, I never thought...!"

"Shut up, bitch!" I grab her head and force her mouth onto my dick again. Her throat muscles close on me, working, slick and hot as any woman's pussy. "You want this movie, you'll work for it!"

Her eyes scrunch up with discomfort and tears start from the corners, making her mascara run. She looks so pretty like that... I don't know if I'll be able to hold off cumming before she puts her tongue up my ass.

It turns into a long evening. Upshot is, she gets the part.
>>
>>64656223
nice
>>
File: Audrey.jpg (130 KB, 610x817) Image search: [Google]
Audrey.jpg
130 KB, 610x817
>>64654935
There's still some stuff to see but I'm not impressed. She was very average imo, and apparently, she wasn't in many good films either. Nowadays she's mostly famous for Breakfast at Tiffany (which I like but it's merely good) but really her acting skills were not the best.
>>
>Roman Holiday
>Sabrina
>Charade
>Breakfast@Tiffany's
>The Children's Hour
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.