[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>RECORD SCRATCH >FREEZE FRAME Now you guys are probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Han.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Han.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
>RECORD SCRATCH
>FREEZE FRAME
Now you guys are probably wondering how I got here. Truth is, you wouldn't believe me if I told you.
Back in the day I used to be a world-class smuggler. I even made the Kessel Run in 12 Parsecs. (Somebody's been spreading the rumor that I did it in 14. They're full of sh*t) Now I'm just another victim of patricide smack dab in the middle of a galaxy-spanning civil war , but before I can tell you that story I have to tell you this story...
>>
>>64654007
god damnit
>>
>>64654007
>world-class

Doushio nande nani arigato sayonara katana, Sempai.
>>
File: YOLOSOLO.jpg (48 KB, 599x561) Image search: [Google]
YOLOSOLO.jpg
48 KB, 599x561
>FREEZE FRAME

Ok, so here were my options.
A: Duck his saber then roll on the ground while Chewie takes him out with a surprise bowcaster blast to the face

OR B: Take his saber in the chest then fall down the shaft and die.

>Shoulda gone with A.
>>
>>64654112
Now he's in the trash compactor woth Phasma.

Ep. VIII deals with them escaping the compactor and Starkiller base. It's gonna be a buddy commedy / road trip hybrid.
>>
Memes memes memes memity memes memes memes
>>
This one worked really well. It's all about picking the right freeze frame to really sell the meme desu
>>
>My only regret is that I didn't get to tell it to the kanjiclub
>>
>>64654007
>RECORD SCRATCH, FREEZE FRAME
is this the a dank meme? or is this just your trip you autistic attention whore?
>>
>>64654790
Go watch some movies anon
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>64654007
*fades to black*

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
>>
File: windu-vs-sidious1.jpg (42 KB, 560x232) Image search: [Google]
windu-vs-sidious1.jpg
42 KB, 560x232
>RECORD SCRATCH
>RECORD SCRATCH
>RECORD SCRATCH
>UH!
>FREEZE FRAME
>CAMERA CLICK

AYYYYYYOOO HOL UP HOL UP ONE SEC F@M THAT SHIT AINT RIGHT, NOW I KNOW WHAT U BEEZ THINKIN, HOW THA FUCK DID AN OJ LIKE MY ASS END UP IN THE NEWEST VID ON WORLDSTARWARSHIPHOP.COM? WELL HEAR ME OUT NIGGA IMMA BUST THIS

>BOOM CHICKA BOOM CHICKA BOOM CHICKA "GET DOWN!"
IT ALL STARTS WITH DIS WHITE-ASS MUFUGGA TAKIN OVER OUR HOOD, DIS NIGGA NAME BE SHE PALESTINE OR SUM SHIT. SO MY BOY ANNY KING COME UP AND TELL MY ASS HE'S ACTUALLY A SITH! MAN DATS FUCKED UP, IT BE LIKE A CRIP BEIN THE LEADER OF THE BLOODS, NOMSAYIN BUOY?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.