[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anomalisa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: anomalisa_poster.jpg (42 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
anomalisa_poster.jpg
42 KB, 350x250
Um.

What?
>>
>>64652011
What's not to get?
>>
>>64652011
DAE wtf lol xDDDD
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>64652011
Did he Brendan Fraser himself?
>>
>>64652095
I think he's trying to make his head look smaller.
>>
>>64652011
it wasn't that complicated op
>>
>>64652046
No I'm honestly confused.

Just why?
>>
>>64652184
Yeah anon it's just fucking doll people shit it's like errryday life.

What's the point of using toys?

Because it's so fucking banal???
>>
>>64652191
If you didn't get it, and I don't even mean this as an insult, you really must be pretty young and not have much life experience.
>>
>>64652191
Everyone is the same to him. He keeps trying to find happiness in others but they all end up "disappointing" him and not being what he's looking for. Google search the name of the hotel he stayed at.
>>
>>64652242
I feel like it's supposed to be a dark humor but I'm wondering what the point was in using dolls. Is the dude tripping?
>>
>>64652266
Notice how every other doll but the two main characters have the same face.
>>
>>64652280
and are voiced by the same person.
>>
>>64652242
it's also why dolls are used

and the reason why everyone except lisa has the same voice

and the reason why when he starts getting disappointed with lisa her voice starts changing

and the reason why he loves her (her voice, the fact that she's an anomaly, he wants her to keep speaking, her uniqueness)

it's even in the title

hell, he even says everyone is the same during the nightmare sequence
>>
>>64652011
I dunno, but if I had to see that fucking puppets dick and balls one more time..
>>
>>64652308
Thanks anon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.