[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are film plebs so preoccupied with plot? I never found a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Why are film plebs so preoccupied with plot?

I never found a good reason for why they do this.
>>
>that pic

oh god /tv/ was right
>>
>>64651744
Name me one time where /tv/ was wrong
>>
>>64652092
Finn being cuck propaganda.
>>
so is star wars ep 7 a movie or a flick
>>
>>64652169
A movie, by that chart. It has plenty of substance with the character development.
>>
>>64652092
Every day when they post countless threads about a movie that doesn't deserve to be discussed for even a second longer
>>
IMO, it's because they're getting smarter.

It used to be that plebs couldn't care less about plot and only wanted to see explosions and special effects. Then they got this desire to have a deeper understanding for the films they're watching and they determined that the key is to overanalyze plot details.

They still don't understand what it means to appreciate film but they're not so mindless and moronic as they used to be.
>>
>>64651681

This is fake and gay.
>>
>>64652234
Kek
>>
Any usc bros here. Viterbi represent
>>
Is... Is that picture real? T b h it would kinda make sense to discern them. I don't think there is anything like that in my country though. It's just "film".
>>
>>64655890
It's just some /tv/ bullshit, do not fall for this
>>
>Blockbuster
The Godfather

>Flick
2001: A Space Odyssey

>Movie
The Bicycle Thief

>Picture
Metropolis

>Film
The Tramp

>Cinema
Birth of a Nation

>Photoplay
Voyage dans la Lune

>Kinomatograf
Sátántangó

>Visual experience
Wavelength
>>
>>64656198

Pretty good, my fellow connoisseur.
>>
>>64656198
wavelength is shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.