[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Reddit Scare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: McCarthy_List.jpg (7 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
McCarthy_List.jpg
7 KB, 256x197
I have here in my hand a list of 205 . . . a list of names that were made known to the Mods of 4Chan as being members of the Reddit Community and who nevertheless are still posting and talking on 4chan.org/tv/
>>
>>64649890
friendly reminder that McCarthy was literally right
>>
have you no sense of decency, OP?
>>
File: tailor.jpg (209 KB, 1670x900) Image search: [Google]
tailor.jpg
209 KB, 1670x900
I had to pick a side, OP. It was an aesthetic choice as much as a moral one. /tv/ has grown so very ugly, don’t you think?
>>
mccarthy is the most villified name for someone who was literally a hero. he was well within the constitution to do what he did, and he actually DID weed out communists from the government and hollywood. it got shut down and now look at where our shit country is.
>>
>>64650174
You should read more. Get back to us when you do.
>>
>>64650227
wanna post an actual point or just be a contrarian faggot?
>this is actually the extent of liberal thought lol
>>
>>64649931
Fuck off back to mises.org.
>>
>>64651783
And the redditor exposes himself
>>
The American "liberals" (read: pinkos) crucified McCarthy and he drank himself to death. A few decades later the Kremlin releases its archives and it turns out the Soviets spent BILLIONS on infiltrating Communist agents into American cultural and political life in order to subvert American opinions to make their country easier to conquer and were successful at it. Liberals and Marxists alike should all be purged.
>>
File: 1443138762602.jpg (31 KB, 245x309) Image search: [Google]
1443138762602.jpg
31 KB, 245x309
>>64650251
What proof did McCarthy have of any of this?

And what would have happened if Orson Welles had ran against him for his senate seat in Wisconsin like he had once considered?
>>
>>64651887
>Soviets spent BILLIONS on infiltrating
>implying Soviets had billions in 1950
turn off Faux Noise and Lrn2history
>>
https://youtu.be/5It1zarINv0
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.