[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the Jedi prophesized to destroy the Sith >you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
>the Jedi prophesized to destroy the Sith
>you don't bring him along when you go to destroy the Sith

BRAVO MACE
>>
File: 1452296045746.webm (3 MB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1452296045746.webm
3 MB, 848x480
>>64648412
>literally arresting someone because they hold a different religious belief than you

daily reminder that the jedi were the villains in all this, Sheev wasn't even going to kill them until Mace Dindu chimped out
>>
>>64648412
>destroy

He was just gonna arrest him. Didn't plan on killing him until he got there
>>
>>64648492
Conflict of interests.
If we had a president who was revealed to be a Muslim you could bet that they would quickly die under mysterious circumstances
>>
>>64648492

Damn, I'm remembering how patrician Tartakovsky was again.
>>
>>64648492

They knew Darth Sidious was behind the Seperatist movement.

When they learned Palpatine was Sidious, he was literally a huge fucking war criminal.
>>
>>64648559
He said he controlled the Senate and was too powerful to be kept alive.
So in the end he always planned to kill Sheev.
Around jedis, never relax.
>>
>>64648412
he made the right call.
>>64648492
his religious freedom ends where my rights begin
>>64648559
why did not he bring 3ed party observers?things would have been different if he had tv crew life feeding this shit to the whole universe
>>
>>64648492
>Yoda riding in on a horse
>Dindu karate punching robots left and right

Man, what a shitshow
>>
>>64648492
based sheev
>>
>>64648576
I know you're memeing but some people really think like this. Saying Kennedy was assassinated for being a catholic
>>
>>64648492
They were actually already on their way to see Sheev because the war was over and he had promised to relinquish his emergency powers. They were only going to arrest him if he refused. Mace never wanted to assassinate him.
>>
>>64648492

>this seems more star wars then TFA
>>
>>64648412
>Doesnt trust anakin
>Doesnt Trust Sheev
>Butthurt that Sheev is taking council rights away
1st time breaking Jedi code by showing emotion
>Forces Anakin to spy on sheev
2nd Violation
>Anakin suspects Sheev of being sith, tells Dindu before acting irrationally
>Suddenly trusts Anakin
>Goes to Arrest Sheev on the word of Anakin
>Sheev asks about Grevious
>"Youre under arrest"
>Sheev knows his rights and doesnt go without proper cause and a fight insues.
>Dindu has sheev at mercy
"HES TO DANGEROUS TO BE KEPT ALIVE" 3rd violation
>Anakin chops Dindus arm off because hes acting like a sith
>Anakins now a bad guy

Why was Windu such a hypocritical faggot for not giving Anakin the rank of Master? He was just as emotional as Anakin.
>>
>>64648678
They learned it based on the suspision of someone Windu didnt trust. Mace just had a vendetta.

What actual evidence did Anakin even bring?
>>
A SITH LORD?!
>>
>>64649180
Because he's a nigger that's why
>>
What were qui-gon and kenobi intending to do at the trade federation station at the beginning of Phantom? It seems like they were hoping to basically break the embargo at sword-point, which sort of takes away any moral high ground.
>>
>>64649180
you also forgot to mention when Ahsoka got framed and was proven innocent, instead of saying sorry Windu called it a trial

Windu's complete lack of awareness is one of the things that made Anakin fall to the dark side
>>
>>64649364
I dont watch that cartoon show. I only watch real canon, so I wouldnt know what youre talking about
>>
File: Delta.webm (2 MB, 910x512) Image search: [Google]
Delta.webm
2 MB, 910x512
>>64649398
b8
>>
>>64649398
It is canon, you mong.
>>
If Sheev controlled the Senate then why did he attack Mace instead of just continuing the innocent act?
>>
>>64649363
Because there was something strange about all that.
Obi-wan actually asked the same question.
>>
>>64649460
they were threatening him
>>
>>64649503
Also it was treason
>>
>>64649460
You believe some gorilla will let you go if youre saying youre innocent? This is Ferguson all over again. Dindu drew his sabre first but is the victim because hes black.
>>
>>64648492
>religious
kek?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.