[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
snowpiercer question/s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (22 KB, 458x321) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22 KB, 458x321
Why did namgoong minsoo stop yona from stabbing franco the elder in the sauna?
>>
Bump..
>>
>>64647348
to not corrupt her?
it is his daughter after all. he doesnt want her to be a murderer (even if he was a bad guy)
>>
>>64649957
>lets sniff kronole together like junkies but just dont kill anyone
>>
>>64650054
Yes drug use and killing people are on different morality scales you autistic fuck face.
>>
>>64650306
Lol no it isnt
>>
It was a preservation of her innocence. Killing someone is a lot heavier than doing drugs in that regard. He wanted her to be ready for the world outside but not compromise her humanity in the process.
>>
>>64650306

(+. ___ .)
>>
>>64651255
She wouldn't be ready for the world outside if she couldnt kill someone or do whatever it took to to protect herself which is what she was doing on the times she was trying to kill franco elder
>>
>>64651540
Nam and her have very different perspectives with him as an older man and her as a train baby. He remember life pre-train and tries to groom her for escape and is unable to completely let go of his memories of what life outside is like. She grew up in a dehumanizing environment and is willing to try to kill a dude if she has to. They should balance each other out but instead cancel each other out and wind up killing fucking everyone.
>>
At the end in front of wilfords door nam and curtis was talking when nam stopped midway through telling curtis what he saw when he was going through the greenhouse section when he stopped to look at something. What did i miss? What did nam stop to see?
>>
>>64651849
Sign of sustained life outside maybe? Like the polar bear at the end. It is kind of weird that they'd even include something so vague though unless I'm forgetting something.
>>
>>64651146
virgin detected
>>
>>64651849
Two polar bears fucking in missionary position would make anyone atop what they're doing
>>
>>64647348
because that old guy is an unstoppable terminator hopped up on future angel dust and stabbing him will only get him madeder
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.