[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walking Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
So who's going to bite the bullet next episode?

Will Judith finally be killed or get a pass & become an actual character?
>>
this shits not over yet?
>>
>>64645644
>who's going to bite the bullet next episode?

Ricks girlfriend and her kids, because that little bastard wont shut up.
>>
>>64645677
season seven starting in the fall m8
>>
>>64645722
There were two ep's last season that I was biting my lip and saying under my breath "this is it." I really thought it was gonna happen last season. I really wish they'd catch up to the comic deaths, that Glen death was such a teaser and they still need to knock out Judith, Rick's bitch and her family, and Carl's eyeball. Oh, and Carol like 5 seasons ago except I actually really like her character arc. Also Abraham is gonna eat it any second.

>mfw he's chillin on that super exposed bridge
>>
File: Tnfpp.jpg (148 KB, 1918x816) Image search: [Google]
Tnfpp.jpg
148 KB, 1918x816
Is the show back from the midseason finale?
>>
>>64646336
Not till I think late Feb/early March.
>>
>>64646336
no it comes back on valentines day
>>
>>64646300
>I really wish they'd catch up to the comic deaths

Exactly, but they keep baiting it. I think it's pretty obvious that shits gonna finally go down in the mid season premiere, they blatantly showed Rick's Machete so many times in the last ep that they can't NOT do it, as much as I want Jessie to stick around. Her kids on the other hand..
>>
>>64646771
I think it's a red haring they would probably have rick cut off the kids arm/hand to save his new wife
>>
>>64646847
Unfortunately killing the kid to save the wife is the best scenario so we know that wont happen.
>>
Jesse and her kids are done
Carol and Daryl gonna make out
>>
If they do the Carl eye scene they have to do it like in the comic, where a massive chunk of his head gets taken off and you think he's a goner
>>
>>64646771
Her kids on the other hand.

I see what you did there.

>>64646847
I hope that doesn't happen. I fucking love Breckenridge and would like to see her stick around for a bit, but I'd really rather they start shifting back towards a more accurate telling of the comics which I really liked. It's got this rough around the edges anyone-at-anytime thing going on that felt new. I still hate both her fucking kids, though.

>>64647015
Been expecting this all season. I can hardly even watch the screen because none of my family has read the comic and I've felt like the hand cutting and eye popping is coming any second... can't wait for their raw reaction.
>>
I really REALLY want that shit to happen to Carl.... SO FUCKING BADLY!!!!!!!!

Im hoping that they dont copy Glenns. That would be lame

I also get the feeling that Negan is gonna be shit.

But the talking kid at the end is just gonne fuck everything up somehow, OR its being used as a cliff hanger, but will have no result...

Alternatative

Talking little shit triggers zombies, there are too many, everyone gets overwhelmed and eaten...

END OF SERIES
>>
So you think Carol will see Jesse's dumb kid die or see him as a walker?

It's not a true season of twd until Carol is traumatized by yet another child death.

Also the Rick/Jessie love thing felt really forced in my opinion.
>>
>>64647426
LOL, yeah carol is gonna have to suffer this somehow..

Would be cool if she is watching said kid, some shit goes down and she dumps him similar to shane/otis so she can get away, that would be fucking cold.

Rick/Jessiedid seem a little forced, like as soon as rick mob arrive at alexandria he eyeballs her, then instantly theres porch dick who everyone hates just to make it seem justified and a good thing that rick needs to be her savior.... like its just meant to be
>>
>>64647329
>I also get the feeling that Negan is gonna be shit.
Same. He was pretty fucking vicious, and after the other villains I'm not confident in the delivery.

I also really want Carl to get his shit wrecked. Although his character has been leveled out quite nicely in the last two seasons, that's exactly when it would happen in the comic.

>>64647426
>So you think Carol will see Jesse's dumb kid die or see him as a walker?
Good call.

>>64647632
>Would be cool if she is watching said kid, some shit goes down and she dumps him similar to shane/otis so she can get away, that would be fucking cold.
Even better call. Sad though, for the show she would have to have a selfless reason for it.

I definitely think they coulda done better with the Rick/Jessie relationship buildup. Although, I think it's better than in the comic in which she was sorta just a throwaway at that point (and kinda nuts IIRC).
>>
File: 1444636566642.jpg (66 KB, 331x469) Image search: [Google]
1444636566642.jpg
66 KB, 331x469
......mom?

>the look on whoremoms face when big dick rick tomahawks her
>>
>>64647329
I think Negan is going to be lame too.
They aren't on the right kind of network to do what needs to be done and so all they have is hype and high expectations.
..Except from me, I dont expect anything anymore. I miss Merle.
>>
>>64647632
>she dumps him similar to shane/otis so she can get away, that would be fucking cold.

Would be cool, but it's not in her character at all. She does what she has to do, but she always tries to save innocents, even if she thinks she can't save them, she still tries.
>>
>>64647731
>>64647869

That would be the twist, it would be for a purely selfish reason like simply so she would survive, perhaps knowing its either the kid or her?. Cold detatched and easy to cut off now that she has seen so many kids be lost..

That was so awesome when merle turned out to be governors right hand man.

I hope they get back into it like it was in season 3.

I dont mind about spoilers, what is negan like in the comics? what happens with the group? (other than the big obvious I have seen)
>>
File: Sneaking Elf.jpg (275 KB, 2048x857) Image search: [Google]
Sneaking Elf.jpg
275 KB, 2048x857
>>64647783
>>
>>64647869
>She does what she has to do, but she always tries to save innocents, even if she thinks she can't save them, she still tries.
I agree. All this drama shit with Morgan was to paint her as a monster, but really she was only taking out the trash when you really get into it. She never hurt anyone who didn't have it coming (even Jessie's kid who she tormented a bit deserved some tuning up).

I think Morgan will finally lose it again and either just space out while some horrible shit happens, or do some horrible shit and then snap right out of it to see what he's done. I don't think they should have brought him in so early.

>>64648051
>
I dont mind about spoilers, what is negan like in the comics? what happens with the group? (other than the big obvious I have seen)
I actually stopped reading at the end of this issue (around 100), but Glen, Maggie, Rick, and I think Carl and Sophia get stopped while going to another community they discovered previously by a group of like 50-100 guys all with bats n shit. Their leader (Negan) steps out and tells Rick to pick one to die. IIRC Rick can't choose, so Negan chooses Glen at random and bashes his head in with a barbed bat... graphic as fuck, and he sorta speaks through it all. Besides that, all I know is that Negan is a sick cunt and has a tiger.

I agree that they should go back to the season 3 feel. The Merle comeback was pretty good, I thought, and it would be pretty great to see Carol knock some kid out of her way for the sake of survival because she knows he's a weeb and won't survive anyways.

I fucking love Melissa McBride though. If you're reading, I'd be good to you. I'd buy you all the cheeseburgers and boxes of ammo you want.
>>
>>64645644

>Judith will cry alerting the walkers and they'll get her
I have a feeling it'll be both Judith and Morgan, Morgan will rush in to protect her and will end up dying in the process, using his body as a shield but they'll still manage to infect Judith in some way.

>>64647329

Carl will probably get his face fucked in the first episode.

>I also get the feeling that Negan is gonna be shit.
I agree, I feel like we're going to get a toned down version but what matters is if Morgan and Lincoln can have the same kind of chemistry that Rick and Negan have in the comics, it would be great if they nailed that down and I would forgive them for not possibly allowing Negan to swear.
>>
>>64646300
They arent going to kill Carol because basically she took Andrea's place kind of. and that Chick Carl wants to give the D to is the replacement for Sofia for Glenn and Maggie.

the teaser shows Maggie screaming what looks like Glenns name so hes obviously finally gonna bite it.
>>
>>64648379
>I would forgive them for not possibly allowing Negan to swear
I get that they can't let him say fucking fuckity fuck every other sentence, but if they tone him down more than what ratings require I'll be pretty let down.

After I read that Shane was only supposed to be in like one fucking issue, his whole fucking character in the show made total sense. He shoulda never been there. Kirkman knew what he was doing when he wrote most of this shit, they should just stick with it. Anyone who's into this genre is gonna understand, and as long as they don't kill off Daryl they won't lose their normie crowd.
>>
>>64648367
See I didn't think she scared Jessie's kid for malicious reasons, I think she was telling him what she wished she could've told Sophia.
I mean, she lost Sophia, then she tried to keep the kids at the prison safe by teaching them self-defense, but that wasn't good enough. Now at this point she's just hoping that terrifying the little fuckers will keep them from getting killed.

Morgan needs to learn that not everyone can be taught the same message that he learned from that kung fu guy, some people are just assholes in a kill-or-be-killed world and he needs to realize that sometimes you have to be the one doing the killing.

Carol needs to stop hating herself and realize that she doesn't need to shoulder the burden of taking out every threat all on her own. She's stuck in this "anything to protect the family" mode and doesn't value her own life enough.
>>
>>64648543
I wouldn't be surprised if Glenn got killed off after they hyped his "death" so hard already, but for some reason I don't feel like they're going to do it, I think Maggie screaming in the promo is the show runners trying to MAKE people think he's going to die but he'll be fine.

I think Abraham is going to take Glenns death.
>>
>>64648543
Yeah I think the Sophia thing is sorta one of those bitter sweet things they got from departing from the comic. I'd doubt the original actress would be as likeable, but they had to reinsert her (although most people won't notice).

>the teaser shows Maggie screaming what looks like Glenns name so hes obviously finally gonna bite it.
I actually haven't seen the teaser yet, but are you sure that wasn't pulled from the previous season? I can't fucking handle another gag like that... it was almost a release, after seeing NO main characters die since they got to Alexandria.

>>64648631
>See I didn't think she scared Jessie's kid for malicious reasons, I think she was telling him what she wished she could've told Sophia.
Fully agree. Most won't see it that way, but I think she was just stepping it up from all the kids she tried to help and saw die at the prison. Not to mention that kid was sheltered as fuck, about as sheltered as you could ever be in a zombie fucking apocalypse.

>doesn't value her own life enough
Cannot agree more. I'd say she's just above a tie between Daryl for most useful person, and that's just cause Daryl isn't yet willing to do what is necessary in such a shitty world (which is fucking weird seeing where they started - what a fucking parallel).
>>
>>64648367
Carol and Morgan were used to portray the stark differences of view, the whole "all life is precious" (HOW DID THAT WORK FOR YOU MORGAN???????) and the not really cruel or brutal but just basic instinct style protection, anyone who is a threat or risk to the group must be taken out that carol has.

That why she COULD let the kid get killed for the right reason.

I saw her snap when she became manipulative of the boy with the head fucking speeches to him (and also porch dick)

I was really excited to see morgan come back, but they have really put him in a position the he cant really do much from except somthing stupid or extreme that will end up being stupid.

>I fucking love Melissa McBride though. If you're reading, I'd be good to you. I'd buy you all the cheeseburgers and boxes of ammo you want.

LOL, Yeah i think she can go somwhere if they work it out right, i just hope they dont make her some lame thing that rick is always saving, or turn her into the next andrea.

I think im gonna have to read the comics now...

>>64648582
Shane was not blended in well into the show, as you said he was gone by comic one anyway.. he seemed like episode filler with his whole going crazy thing and trying to off rick etc.

I dont think Darryl could be killed off ever.

The whole "remaining originals" theme is pretty set now. Maybe they could kill off glen just to break everyones hearts, but probably not.

All others are disposable, tara, abe, rosita, eugene.
>>
>>64648785
>I think Abraham is going to take Glenns death.
I was practically squealing the entire time he was on that bridge fishing for that missile launcher.
>>
>>64648843
Idk for some reason she seemed to young though to kinda have a semi romantic relationship with Coral. then again I think its better they did that to make Carol into what she is now.
>>64648785
but yeah Abraham is past his prime too. So just be ready for both him and Glenn. and if they pussy out on Glenn, Sasha though.
>>
>>64648847

Eugine is too important for Rick's society if they ever do actually manage to make it past the time skip issues.
>>
>>64648847
I wish they had saved Morgan for a better role. I agree that they're trying to do the whole yin/yang bit with him, but I think that could've been done just as well with a more disposable character, as I can only see this ending with one of them dying tragically (pls no Carol).

>All others are disposable, tara, abe, rosita, eugene.
Sadly, I think this is true.

I'd definitely recommend reading the comics if you liked the show, it's well written and far less vanilla. The show is catching up to where I've read to, but it was such a traumatic issue I'm not sure I could go further (coming from the guy that practically blew through the issue where Judith dies).

>>64649021
>then again I think its better they did that to make Carol into what she is now.
Good point. Although the actress would have grown with Carl, remember he was just a wee lad, but her death was quite significant for Carols development. This is one of the few times I'd say they did better than the comics.
>>
So when are Tara and Rosita gonna fuck

asking for a friend
>>
>>64649149
I too would like to know.

For a friend.
>>
>>64649100
Yeah ur right but idk with the way Coral grew i think Enid is a better choice.
>>
When Abe dies, Tara will be there to comfort Rosita sexually
>>
>>64649100
I have all the comics, so i might start tonight
>>
>>64649310
Tara is gonna go commando like sasha did looking for the doctor the wolf took.
>>
>>64649429
You won't regret it. It's far better at explaining the dynamics of... everything. The characters, the zombies, the villains. They don't really take the time to do that in the show. Particularly the initial issues (Rick's origin I guess) and the prison portions are much better than the show, in my opinion at least.

I've still got another 20 issues I haven't touched, though, because I just about died when Glen did.

>>64649491
>tfw Tara dies saving semi-doctorlezbo
>tfw Rosita is so distraught she goes full nude on non-live tv and it makes it to final cut
>ywn see this
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-09-01-55-34.png (714 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-09-01-55-34.png
714 KB, 1280x720
Anyone /RoadToSurvival/ here?
>>
>>64649725
mfw I screen cap this and it happens!!!!

lol.

Gathering the comics now...

I remember I did start them and got to around 25 ish?
>>
>>64649847
>dat Andrea

unf. why did they have to fuck her up so badly in the show, /tv/?
>>
>>64650197
The flaws of 3D women can never match the perfection of beautiful 2D women. You should know this by now, Anon.
>>
>>64650715
true, true.
>>
File: 1415241267603.png (210 KB, 705x588) Image search: [Google]
1415241267603.png
210 KB, 705x588
>>64650715
So robots?
>>
>>64645644
after glenn magically rolling under a dumpster and surviving who fucking cares

the only thing this show had going for it was some semblance of being realistic (i know, zombie show being realistic) but they went full retarded too many times.
>>
>>64650994
Yeah it was at first quite believable, I thought it would travel into the pathology of the virus, especially after they discover everyone is a carrier.

then it just went nowhere, and was lightly mentioned and everyone got over it pretty quick

This sort of fucked it for me too, and I would love to know how the virus actually works.

then eugene came along, and I thought "here we go" but that turned out to be a load of shit and I felt cheated after watching so many eps and nothing came from it...

Then it gets all deep and meaningful when it starts to show you that the walking dead arent the zombies, really everyone is walking dead (Green Mile "Dead man walking... Dead man walking") after all it is a drama, But I wish they would put it more as an action/drama, with the drama being a secondary theme.

Has anyone seen SG1?

I think TWD in SG1 format would absolutely kick ass.
Decent episodes, with problem, solution and ending all resolved, then ones about the
Bigger underlying story arc and also stand alone episodes, sorta like how the comics have the special editions and episodes that create the world more and more in their own way.

I could see that going for 10 seasons easy.

Thats another thing I dont like, I feel that through 6 seasons they have really achieved little, and havent come that far. although I know 6 years hasnt passed in the timeline.

Atlanta - The Farm - Prison - Walk around for ages - Terminus (for all of fuck all) and then Alexandria (for not much longer at all),
>>
The Meandering Dead
where we take a really long time to go absolutely nowhere.
>>
>>64645722
Honestly I hope they just kill her kids.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.